Some information about buying an android device?
Age kisu kotha bole nei...my ssc xm is running...bt tao churi kore ashlam kau k bolben na plz..
amra oneke hoyto android phn kinesi kinba kinte chai...some say that android is cheap...bt tarpor o oneker kase valoi lage...kintu set kinar bepare kisu jinish kheyal kora uchit lyk:
1. Avoid any Android mobile with QVGA resolution (240X320) as most apps as well as games no longer support it.
2. Avoid mobiles with odd resolution like (768X1024 or 600X1024) as it'll lead to same problem as above.
3. Try to go for the mobile with highest PPI (pixel per inch) as lower PPI means blurry images andtext.
4. AMOLED/IPS doesn't mean that display will be better rather AMOLED means better black level whereas IPS means better viewing angle.
5. Gorilla Glass is prone to scratches so a scratch guard is always recommended.
1. Avoid any Android mobile with ARM11 processing core as those areno longer supported by majority of the apps or by Google itself.
2. Clockspeed doesn't matter. Kenona emn onk mobile ase jader cpu below 3k.
3. Performance wise Cortex A5 < Scorpion < Cortex A7 < Cortex A9 < Krait < Cortex A15. Ekhetre...low budget er jonno 1ghz scorpion,mid range 1ghz dual core cortex a7 or a9 kena uchit.
1.jara jara hd game khelte chan lyk temple run blahblahblah...tader gpu obossoi valo hoya uchit...oneke gpu er bepare gurutto denna...tai hd game khelar jonno gpu kompokkhe adreno 205 hoya dorkar...galaxy y,ace,ace plus,htc windforce etc te gpu adrdno 200,tai egula te hd game cholbe na.
2.gpu wise adreno 200<adreno205<adreno 215<mali 400<adreno 225<adreno 325
1. To run smoothly Android mobile need 512MB or more ram depending on the display resolution and processor. Less ram means slowdown.
2. Pura ram er 50% ram free thake kenona other built in software er jonno.
3. Rom memory is not same as internal memory. Rom memory is the total memory whereas the freememory is the internal memory.
1. Check that the mobile ships with atleast 1500mah battery else get ready to charge 2 times per day.amra sony xperi series er(xperia p,j,u,sola) etc te dekhi onk xotil hardware bt its bettary only 1310 mah! Phn kine jokhn dekhben charge thake na tokhn bujhben thela kak bole.
2. Bigger display will require more battery so if screen size is 4.5" check that battery is more than 2000mah.
3. AMOLED is a real battery saver so expect more battery backup.
4. Arekta kotha,try to buy a removale bettery karon kono karone bettary nosto hoile pura set e panite jabe..
P.s. Mbl kenar shomoy ekta memory te 720p er video niya jaben r dekhben chole kina...mid range android gula te chola uchit smoothly...
Ssc shesh hobar por r lukay lukay ashte hobe na...
@aayman @dipanzan bhaiara ,,, post er first line ta poren then make it sticky atleast for a short time
ami akkhoni tomar ammu ke phone kore boltesi darao..
vai symphony w90 te game khelte khelte game crash kortese. Is there any solution?
I got a question...... shouldn't the scorpion be above the Cortex A9? Xperia S uses the scorpion whereas the lower end models (P, U and Sola) uses Cortex A9
vaiya, xperia s puran model and xperia p,u and sola-er age eti release peyese...so sony use snapdragon while p,u,sola have cortex A9...bt in the mean while it has quad core 1.5 ghz cpu!..so it better than those...
Originally Posted by ramiz
True but Xperia S was the flagship while P, U and Sola were midrange. BTW Xperia S is Dual Core 1.5GHz Scorpion
Originally Posted by Blank page
By minitt in forum Help - General Shopping
Last Post: February 12th, 2013, 04:28
Last Post: September 11th, 2012, 15:19
By salmanshah in forum Software
Last Post: May 3rd, 2012, 22:17
By salmanshah in forum Software
Last Post: March 16th, 2012, 20:18
By Loners Persona -.- in forum Tech News
Last Post: December 15th, 2011, 23:14
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.19462 seconds with 14 queries.