User Tag List

Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Microlab Solo 7c vs Microlab FC 360 5.1 speaker system

  1. #1

    Question Microlab Solo 7c vs Microlab FC 360 5.1 speaker system

    I'm stucked betwen these two models Microlab solo 7c or Microlab fc 360 5.1!!!! Which one would be the best buy?? My budget is 15k! Please, lemme know! Comments from the current user will be highly appreciated, others can post ur remarks anyway.....thanks....!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17134700248l.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	27156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31sLbFcm5kL._SL500_.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	27155

  2. #2
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • |Gigabyte| G31M-ES2C
      • CPU:
      • |Intel| Core 2 Quad Q-8400 @ 3.46 Ghz with Thermaltake Frio Ock
      • RAM:
      • |Transcend| 4 GB(2x2) DDR2 864MHz @ 5-7-7-20
      • Hard Drive:
      • |Samsung| Spinpoint F3 500GB SATA, |Samsung| Spinpoint F4 2TB, |Hitachi| HGST 2TB(64MB Cash)
      • Graphics Card:
      • |AMD| Sapphire HD 6770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • |Samsung| B2230 22 inch LCD Monitor ♥
      • Sound Card:
      • |Realtek| ALC883 7.1 HD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • |Microlab| 2.0 Solo 7c Speakers / |A4Tech| Headphone / |Logitech| Webcam
      • Keyboard:
      • |A4Tech| Multimedia Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • |A4Tech| 800 DPI
      • Controller:
      • |Genious| Gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • |Thermaltake| Litepower 400W
      • Optical Drive:
      • |Asus| CD Rom, |HP| DVD/CD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • |Transcend| JF V30 / 2 GB
      • UPS:
      • |Apollo| 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • |Windows 7| Ultimate 64-bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Processor 7.4 | Ram 7.4 | Graphics 7.4 | Gaming Graphics 7.4| Primary HDD 5.9
      • Comment:
      • Love my PC! muahhhh!! ♥
      • ISP:
      • X-press Technologies Limited
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20 Mbps
    Vиms Vm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    294

    Default

    obviously solo 7c!

  3. #3
    Member
    • Ork7O's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b75-D3H, rev-1.0
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 3470 @3.20GHz, LGA 1155 paired with DeepCool GAMMA ARCHER
      • RAM:
      • Twinmoss mainstream series 2x4gb [email protected], CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200rpm, 64MB Cache
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 7950 Dual-X 384bit 3GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 227E3LH 21.5'' FULL HD widescreen LED Display
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab SOLO-7C, Audio Technica ATH-AD700
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013,Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • SS Rival on QcK+ Navi, Newmen m560
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 (wired) controller for windows
      • Power Supply:
      • Coolermaster gx-550w 80+ bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • HP dvd1270 24x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • A lot, don't wanna bother mentioning !
      • UPS:
      • Luminous 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Enterprise, x64
      • Comment:
      • My baby!
      • ISP:
      • DotinternetBD
      • Download Speed:
      • 60-80 kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 70-80 kbps
    Ork7O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mohammadpur
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    If you do take the decision to go for the solo 7c, I might help you out with the price. Post here, once you made up your mind -

    http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...G-Members-Only
    Last edited by Ork7O; February 12th, 2013 at 20:37.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpearl View Post
    I'm stucked betwen these two models Microlab solo 7c or Microlab fc 360 5.1!!!! Which one would be the best buy?? My budget is 15k! Please, lemme know! Comments from the current user will be highly appreciated, others can post ur remarks anyway.....thanks....!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17134700248l.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	27156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31sLbFcm5kL._SL500_.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	27155
    Depend on ur purpose. If it’s for music or non HD stereo sound movies go for solo.
    For gaming and multi-channel HD movies, definitely 5.1 speakers.
    What about this one-
    http://www.computersourcebd.com/Logi.../Z506_401.html
    Last edited by Asif_R; February 12th, 2013 at 18:56.

  5. #5

    Default

    Well, I m gonna hook da speakers up wid my pc, so itz gnna be used for gaming, movie n a lot of music...... I have a creative 5.1 right now and i am quiet satisfied wid da surround sound in gaming and movie as well, bt I want to replace dem by an update, so can u guys be specific what speaker should I go for? My room is not too large nor too tiny, plz do recommend an upgrade dat I wont regret after getting myself done wid the purchase...!!!!!
    Thanx guys for ur remarks, keep 'em coming!!!!

  6. #6
    Banned
    • Devil May Cry's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • |Asrock| z68 Extreme4 Gen3
      • CPU:
      • |Intel| Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz
      • RAM:
      • 8GB |Corsair Vengeance| LP @ 1600Mhz Dual Channel
      • Hard Drive:
      • |WD Caviar Black| 1TB (64mb Cache)
      • Graphics Card:
      • |Sapphire| HD Radeon 6850 1GB GDRR5
      • Display:
      • |DELL| E1912H
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • |Sony| 5:1 Surround Home Theater
      • Keyboard:
      • |a4tech| GK-85 (Wireless)
      • Mouse:
      • |a4tech| G3-220N (Wireless)
      • Controller:
      • |xBox 360| Original (Wired)
      • Power Supply:
      • 650w |Antec TruePower| TP-650 - 80+ Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • |Asus| DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • |WD 500GB| (Usb 3.0)
      • UPS:
      • |RED FOX| - C650B
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64
      • Comment:
      • Packed on |Antec 1200| USB 3.0 - Full Tower Gaming Case
      • ISP:
      • |Robi Sky|
      • Download Speed:
      • 24/KB-30/KB Constant

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpearl View Post
    Well, I m gonna hook da speakers up wid my pc, so itz gnna be used for gaming, movie n a lot of music...... I have a creative 5.1 right now and i am quiet satisfied wid da surround sound in gaming and movie as well, bt I want to replace dem by an update, so can u guys be specific what speaker should I go for? My room is not too large nor too tiny, plz do recommend an upgrade dat I wont regret after getting myself done wid the purchase...!!!!!
    Thanx guys for ur remarks, keep 'em coming!!!!
    i would say go for Microlab fc 360 5.1 u will get surround+ nice looks hope u wont regret

  7. #7
    Moderator
    • minitt's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z170 S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700K
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengence 3200mhz White Led
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 (128GB) +1TB HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 780 With Titan HS
      • Display:
      • Samsung KS8000 55"
      • Sound Card:
      • On board
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Yamaha Reference Monitor
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G710+
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec HCG-620M Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Nai
      • UPS:
      • dont need 1
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Shaw Cable
      • Download Speed:
      • 94Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20mbps
    minitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    don't compare solo 7c with that 5.1

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanx!!!!
    By the way, any comments from any of the above speaker users will be really helpful!!!! Any fc 360 5.1 or solo 7c user available??

  9. #9
    Member
    • SadmanBD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth X58
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • A-Data 3x2GB 1333 MHz @ 1331 MHz (1.5v)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 7200RPM 32MB SATA 3.0Gb/s | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA 6.0Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • 2x Sapphire 270X Vapor-X 2GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H 21.5" LED IPS
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC892 8-Channel Audio (on-board)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab SOLO 7C / A4Tech HS-100 | VSonic GR02 Bass Edition | Monoprice 9927
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen E370
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech D-70FX
      • Controller:
      • Genius F-1000
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX 850W Core Edition
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 4GB Pendrive and billionton Bluetooth Device
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro WMC
      • Comment:
      • Primary Rig ;)
      • ISP:
      • ReignICT
      • Download Speed:
      • 416 kB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 416 kB/s
    SadmanBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Solo 7c if your top priority is listening to music. And get yourself a good soundcard, you won't regret it. I am a Solo 7c user btw.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadmanBD View Post
    Solo 7c if your top priority is listening to music. And get yourself a good soundcard, you won't regret it. I am a Solo 7c user btw.
    Well, bro my priority is both music and movies!!!! Hows ur solo 7c complying with HD movies?? Does the exclusion of a surround sound speakers worth the purchase of solo 7c????

  11. #11
    Member
    • SadmanBD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth X58
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • A-Data 3x2GB 1333 MHz @ 1331 MHz (1.5v)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 7200RPM 32MB SATA 3.0Gb/s | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA 6.0Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • 2x Sapphire 270X Vapor-X 2GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H 21.5" LED IPS
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC892 8-Channel Audio (on-board)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab SOLO 7C / A4Tech HS-100 | VSonic GR02 Bass Edition | Monoprice 9927
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen E370
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech D-70FX
      • Controller:
      • Genius F-1000
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX 850W Core Edition
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 4GB Pendrive and billionton Bluetooth Device
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro WMC
      • Comment:
      • Primary Rig ;)
      • ISP:
      • ReignICT
      • Download Speed:
      • 416 kB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 416 kB/s
    SadmanBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpearl View Post
    Well, bro my priority is both music and movies!!!! Hows ur solo 7c complying with HD movies?? Does the exclusion of a surround sound speakers worth the purchase of solo 7c????
    It serves me well but you won't get that Surround thingy. And don't compare stereo with surround. So simply if you want to enjoy decent music get the Solo 7c or if you want to enjoy movies or games get the other one.

  12. #12

    Default

    well, so bro itz obvious I will get better music from this solo 7c compare to dat surround 5.1??

  13. #13
    Member
    • SadmanBD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth X58
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • A-Data 3x2GB 1333 MHz @ 1331 MHz (1.5v)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 7200RPM 32MB SATA 3.0Gb/s | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA 6.0Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • 2x Sapphire 270X Vapor-X 2GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H 21.5" LED IPS
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek ALC892 8-Channel Audio (on-board)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab SOLO 7C / A4Tech HS-100 | VSonic GR02 Bass Edition | Monoprice 9927
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen E370
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech D-70FX
      • Controller:
      • Genius F-1000
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX 850W Core Edition
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 4GB Pendrive and billionton Bluetooth Device
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro WMC
      • Comment:
      • Primary Rig ;)
      • ISP:
      • ReignICT
      • Download Speed:
      • 416 kB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 416 kB/s
    SadmanBD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpearl View Post
    well, so bro itz obvious I will get better music from this solo 7c compare to dat surround 5.1??
    Yes. You can also check some reviews.

  14. #14

    Default

    yeah bro, I did, bt couldnt find any review head to head with any surround sound speakers!! Maybe itz beacuse they are stereo!!!

  15. #15
    Moderator
    • minitt's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z170 S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700K
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengence 3200mhz White Led
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 (128GB) +1TB HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 780 With Titan HS
      • Display:
      • Samsung KS8000 55"
      • Sound Card:
      • On board
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Yamaha Reference Monitor
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G710+
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec HCG-620M Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Nai
      • UPS:
      • dont need 1
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Shaw Cable
      • Download Speed:
      • 94Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20mbps
    minitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    @oceanpearl 5.1 system requires proper speaker arrangement which is a major PITA to achive. 2 front unit /w sub + 2 back unit and mess of wire will make u feel tired after couple of months. In some cases u may have to get rid of furniture or move things around which may leave ur room looking ... fugly.

    in my case I had the intention to buy Z5500. Know som1 who had this unit (costs 35K bdt) and it was logitech's one of the best selling setup!

    I walked over Z5500 and choose to buy solo 7C. it's a 2.0 setup. much easy to set up. the bass is strong and accurate. u'll feel ur room shaking but it won't overpower ur mid frequency. unfortunately this is a typical phenomena in case of logitech.
    Last edited by minitt; February 13th, 2013 at 01:53.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minitt View Post
    @oceanpearl 5.1 system requires proper speaker arrangement which is a major PITA to achive. 2 front unit /w sub + 2 back unit and mess of wire will make u feel tired after couple of months. In some cases u may have to get rid of furniture or move things around which may leave ur room looking ... fugly.

    in my case I had the intention to buy Z5500. Know som1 who had this unit (costs 35K bdt) and it was logitech's one of the best selling setup!

    I walked over Z5500 and choose to buy solo 7C. it's a 2.0 setup. much easy to set up. the bass is strong and accurate. u'll feel ur room shaking but it won't overpower ur mid frequency. unfortunately this is a typical phenomena in case of logitech.

    Ok bro,I will go with solo 7c, itz just my room is not dat large and itz pretty conjusted like the other building is situated right next to it within two hands distance, so I was wondering if getting larger speakers would spread da noise dat might be disturbing for my neighbours....

    Anyway, I want to put each speaker at the very end of my room facing my pc dat stands in da middle of my room, can u plz tell me whether I gotta need to buy extra cable for it or it wont be necessary?? what sound card should I use wid dem considering my moderate budget to get decent output?
    Regards...

  17. #17

    Default

    Microlab Solo 7c


Similar Threads

  1. Microlab Solo 7c vs Logitech Z506
    By Ork7O in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 24th, 2012, 23:10
  2. Sale (Used) Microlab solo 7 for sale
    By eXsTatik in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 21:20
  3. Sale (Used) Microlab solo 7c with wooden stand
    By eXsTatik in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 16th, 2012, 16:37
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2012, 12:51
  5. Opinions regarding Microlab Solo 7C
    By emroz_2272 in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: January 24th, 2012, 23:17

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.28196 seconds with 15 queries.