User Tag List

Thread: Teletalk 3G user in Mirpur respond!

• Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • AOC 20 INCH LED 1600x900
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
      • Upload Speed:

Default Teletalk 3G user in Mirpur respond!

Teletalk 3G user in Mirpur can you please bring your sim to my house and let me test it using a mifi modem? Apparently, the modem is not woking with grameen and will only work on 3G teletalk. If network quality is good in my room, I will buy a 3G sim myself. I will treat you to kachchi biriyani of Nanna or Muslim, whichever you like.

• Cpt.Mactavish's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2D
      • RAM:
      • 2GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Samsung syncmaster S19A300B 18.5"inch LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD
      • Power Supply:
      • Generic Tiner Box
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Cpu:5.4,Gpu:7.1,HDD:5.9
      • Comment:
      • Happy with it!

Yammy yammy.what's ur mifi model+brand?did u tried gp usb modem with ur tab?

• Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Mactavish View Post
    Yammy yammy.what's ur mifi model+brand?did u tried gp usb modem with ur tab?
    Its Novatel 3352. Yes, Huwawei modemn didn't work. I will get broadband with a wireless router. The mifi is for on the road and browsing outside of dhaka. I basically need just 2G. I called the provider and they said that for some weird reason only teletalk sims work in 2G and 3G. Maybe lower quality of encryption? They cannot explain. So recommended to use Teletalk sim. Or told me to wait till they can come up with a solution.
    Last edited by Robin Rayhan; February 7th, 2013 at 22:02.

• Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2D
      • RAM:
      • 2GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD
      • Power Supply:
      • Generic Tiner Box
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Happy with it!

Quote Originally Posted by rrayhan77 View Post
    Its Novatel 3352. Yes, Huwawei modemn didn't work. I will get broadband with a wireless router. The mifi is for on the road and browsing outside of dhaka. I basically need just 2G. I called the provider and they said that for some weird reason only teletalk sims work in 2G and 3G. Maybe lower quality of encryption? They cannot explain. So recommended to use Teletalk sim. Or told me to wait till they can come up with a solution.
    eita ki tt r flash modem r moto nijossho device?ur os's ics nd every ics supports usb modem through otg.the thing u've to do is to just put an apn.that's all.connect ur mifi to pc.nd use dc-unlocker to check if it's unlocked not

• shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:

WELL LET ME ASSES THE SITUATION AND MAKE U A BIT MORE COMFORTABLE In taking a decent decision and make u be able to finally call it a day with flying colour
    first of all, i was a long time qubee user who have recently switched to blion,but bfr the switching activity i was lucky enough to have my fingers on both blion and teletalk, let's discuss the matter in terms of download speed, data usage, fup and ping as well as browsing speed
    browsing speed-all were the same

ping- blion seemed to have, in my test, the best ping at my testing time out of 3, hit an astonishing 53ms, while both qubee and teletalk maintained their ping over 100ms

download speed- teletalk won that round with a surprising 100+kbps with torrents, blion was a bit faster over qubee with fluctuating 40-50 kbps downloading the same torrent file

data limit- for qubee unlimited package fup comes to play as soon as ur usage hit 30gb mark, for teletalk its about 35-40 but blion unlimited package has no data limit

fup-qubee cut ur speed to 1/4 of the original speed after crossing 30gb data limit, teletalk follows the same(can't ensure 1/4 cause i heard they cap speed to a more frustrating level compared to qubee ) and both are strict about maintaining their fup, but blion fup is completely different and they are random about their fup, like their fup is if u cross 78mb data limit during peak hours(usually from 10pm to 4am that results to 6 hour i guess for 512kbps package) then ur speed will be cut to half, which will be restored just after 2 hours of peak hours duration meaning that u will get ur original speed at 6 am on the same day, funny part is that everyday my download exceeds this data limit by a bulk amount, and still i can't remember fup fell upon me,

connectivity-blion and teletalk don't have sudden drop connection problem, but for qubee the problem exists by a fair amount

verdict
    out of 3, for me qubee was the wrost, if u intend to download small data files within short amount of time, teletalk carries the day, their unchallenged download speed can't be denied, but if u intend to download large data files, share ur connection to provide wifi signal and do use a lot of other devices on wifi like iphone 4s, galaxy phones etc, then blion is the best
    say by using teletalk u can download 40gb data within 5 days, but then ur speed will be capped, for easy calculation purpose say its capped to 1/4th of original speed, then the other 25 remaining days u can download at best 50 gb, resulting to total amount of 90gb, while using blion u can download the same data file of 40 gb in 10 days, but as it doesn't have any data limit based fup, u can download another 80 gb within remaining 20 days amounting to 120 gb

so if u want that 40 gb file pretty fast, teletalk is ur bet, but if u want more data and time doesn't matter to u but data size does, than blion should be ur choice
    just my 2cents in, nothing else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shafi View Post
    WELL LET ME ASSES THE SITUATION AND MAKE U A BIT MORE COMFORTABLE In taking a decent decision and make u be able to finally call it a day with flying colour
    first of all, i was a long time qubee user who have recently switched to blion,but bfr the switching activity i was lucky enough to have my fingers on both blion and teletalk, let's discuss the matter in terms of download speed, data usage, fup and ping as well as browsing speed

ping- blion seemed to have, in my test, the best ping at my testing time out of 3, hit an astonishing 53ms, while both qubee and teletalk maintained their ping over 100ms

download speed- teletalk won that round with a surprising 100+kbps with torrents, blion was a bit faster over qubee with fluctuating 40-50 kbps downloading the same torrent file

data limit- for qubee unlimited package fup comes to play as soon as ur usage hit 30gb mark, for teletalk its about 35-40 but blion unlimited package has no data limit

fup-qubee cut ur speed to 1/4 of the original speed after crossing 30gb data limit, teletalk follows the same(can't ensure 1/4 cause i heard they cap speed to a more frustrating level compared to qubee ) and both are strict about maintaining their fup, but blion fup is completely different and they are random about their fup, like their fup is if u cross 78mb data limit during peak hours(usually from 10pm to 4am that results to 6 hour i guess for 512kbps package) then ur speed will be cut to half, which will be restored just after 2 hours of peak hours duration meaning that u will get ur original speed at 6 am on the same day, funny part is that everyday my download exceeds this data limit by a bulk amount, and still i can't remember fup fell upon me,

connectivity-blion and teletalk don't have sudden drop connection problem, but for qubee the problem exists by a fair amount

verdict
    out of 3, for me qubee was the wrost, if u intend to download small data files within short amount of time, teletalk carries the day, their unchallenged download speed can't be denied, but if u intend to download large data files, share ur connection to provide wifi signal and do use a lot of other devices on wifi like iphone 4s, galaxy phones etc, then blion is the best
    say by using teletalk u can download 40gb data within 5 days, but then ur speed will be capped, for easy calculation purpose say its capped to 1/4th of original speed, then the other 25 remaining days u can download at best 50 gb, resulting to total amount of 90gb, while using blion u can download the same data file of 40 gb in 10 days, but as it doesn't have any data limit based fup, u can download another 80 gb within remaining 20 days amounting to 120 gb

so if u want that 40 gb file pretty fast, teletalk is ur bet, but if u want more data and time doesn't matter to u but data size does, than blion should be ur choice
    sorry i didn't see the title's heading i thought u were in trouble choosing a ryt isp

• TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by shafi View Post

verdict

- - - Updated - - -

sorry i didn't see the title's heading i thought u were in trouble choosing a ryt isp
    Finally a person who agrees and understand with me.

• shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:

Misplaced post I have to say I wanted to post it in this thread http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...teletalk-flash

• Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

The thing, I hate wireless connection. Qubee gives me 90-95 donwload some days. (750kbps line) and sometimes below 25. Its all in the coverage. Teletalk 3G is really good no doubt, when you actually get the network. Otherwise, the sim will transfer data via 2G which is GPRS or EDGE. Now the modem would change from 3G to 2G seemlessly, when there is lower network strength. So all I want to do is check the 3G network of teletalk in my room and the house. Whether the sim is worth it. If I see its 2G, then I would rather wait and not use the modem until I can use GP, coz GP always provide EDGE, and hardly goes to GPRS. Only outside Dhaka sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Mactavish View Post
    eita ki tt r flash modem r moto nijossho device?ur os's ics nd every ics supports usb modem through otg.the thing u've to do is to just put an apn.that's all.connect ur mifi to pc.nd use dc-unlocker to check if it's unlocked not
    Its from Orange Mobile UK. Ok, I will try Huwawei again, and try dc-unlocker too.

• CODhunter's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z270 tomahok
      • CPU:
      • i7 7700k
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G-Skill RGB 3000bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128GB Corsiar SSD+1TB WD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Samsung 23.6' 4K
      • Mouse:
      • Razor elite
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermalteck 530 SE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 (pirated)

huh teletalk 3G, 1month use korte parlam na, sim card error dekhay :/

• Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by CODhunter View Post
    Ei obostha? Taka poisha ferot paisilen naki maira dilo?

• Arka karlos's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte b75m hd3
      • CPU:
      • intel core i3 3220
      • RAM:
      • twinmos 4gb piano black
      • Hard Drive:
      • western digital blue 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • sapphire 7870 dual x oc
      • Display:
      • dell s2240l
      • Sound Card:
      • realtek onboard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-590
      • Controller:
      • habit HV-G83
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair vs450 cp-9020096-uk
      • Optical Drive:
      • samsung s222
      • UPS:
      • Ideal 800va
      • Operating System:
      • windows 7 ultimate 64bit
      • ISP:
      • teletalk 3g
      • Download Speed:
      • 100KBps

nischoe registration nai. don't worry.it will be okay just keep the sim open. after one or two day it will run fine.

• Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2D
      • RAM:
      • 2GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD
      • Power Supply:
      • Generic Tiner Box
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Happy with it!

Amr big bro prblm charai use kortese tt 3g in his cellular tab

• CODhunter's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z270 tomahok
      • CPU:
      • i7 7700k
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G-Skill RGB 3000bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128GB Corsiar SSD+1TB WD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Samsung 23.6' 4K
      • Mouse:
      • Razor elite
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermalteck 530 SE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 (pirated)

Quote Originally Posted by Arka karlos View Post
    nischoe registration nai. don't worry.it will be okay just keep the sim open. after one or two day it will run fine.
    are na, ami last 4year ar moto teletalk use kortasi
    SIM may b nosto hoye gese, customer care gelei tola jabe, but teletalk ar CC je koi

btw amne valoi speed paitam, 1.5mbps porjonto paisi

• sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps

are na, ami last 4year ar moto teletalk use kortasi
    SIM may b nosto hoye gese, customer care gelei tola jabe, but teletalk ar CC je koi

btw amne valoi speed paitam, 1.5mbps porjonto paisi
    oder akta technical problem chilo jeitar karone onek sim ora off kore disilo amar tao gasilo then customar care e nia gesilam 2ghontar vitor again thik koray disilo, eikhane customer care paben oder http://www.teletalk.com.bd/cpoint/customercare.html

• Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Areh bump! Keu nai vai teletalk 3G use koren mirpur eh?

• redprince's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GiGABYTE INTEL G31M-ES2C
      • CPU:
      • Intel core 2 duo E7400 @ 2.80 ~OC 3.00
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB western digital
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphare ATI RADEON HD 6570 DDR3 2GB
      • Display:
      • 19inch Samsung LCD(2ms response time)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab A-300
      • Keyboard:
      • LEXMA
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH Wireless mouse
      • Controller:
      • X-box 360
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte 460W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64 pro
      • Comment:
      • 5 Years old
      • ISP:
      • Metaphor digital media
      • Download Speed:
      • 2 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3 mbps

keu ki internet a TV dekhte paren teletalk dia? ar what about video calling ? lumia 800 diye ki video call kora jabe?
    A Relation is like a ring,always holding r finger.
    bt as get careless,it slips ot of r hand.
    So dont ever let r relation ...slip ot of r life.