User Tag List

Thread: Looking for WOW Players in Retail Server (EU)

Post Looking for WOW Players in Retail Server (EU)

Blizzard gave a new year offer of WOW upto wrath of the lich king expansion only for 5$ . I took the offer and i am playing the game in blizzard EU server . Now I am looking for BD people to play together . Any of you guys play wow in retail server. I am currently playing in Vek'nilash server .

Thank you for Reading

Quote Originally Posted by anivia View Post
    Blizzard gave a new year offer of WOW upto wrath of the lich king expansion only for 5$ . I took the offer and i am playing the game in blizzard EU server . Now I am looking for BD people to play together . Any of you guys play wow in retail server. I am currently playing in Vek'nilash server .

Thank you for Reading
    It was a good deal I would say. WoW for 5$ ..wow!!. Hope they have something for US clients too

sadly EU client is not recommended for SEA(South East Asian) players. According Blizzard it best to play in US server which is in ocean time zone. So most BD ppl are in US server. Still I wish u some luck.
    [ I'm here to kill not to give hope ]

I was in search of the new series in WOW, The offer produced here is worthy. The WoW Guide is the complete Database for the most effective world of warcraft Guides,leveling guides, PvP and PvE guides, with items, quests, forums, news, profiles,quest tracking, a talent calculator and more. There are many movies, races and other games in the data base.They are available every where and I thought that it is the best source. Please produce some more attachment links regarding the topic.