User Tag List

Thread: f2p wow

Default f2p wow

hi all, this is saad. i started playing wow in 2005 i think, vanilla wow as it was called back then. had a couple of years break and then started playing f2p since last year. and it never occurred to me to search google with world of warcraft bangladesh. i did so today and found this site.

i never played on private servers. i have couple of toons in oceanic and US servers at this moment, frostmourne has my main. i was wondering if any of you play f2p and i was also planning to buy the full game but like many of you i do not have intl credit card. if someone has purchased the game with outside help and could share the experience i'd be very grateful. thanks.

Jamaica, New York

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

This was really a sad thing happened. I heard about this through one of my friends but not having complete knowledge regarding this. I recently downloaded the multiplayer games to my PC. The Multiplayer game is one which is played by several players. They might be independent opponents, like all the other games the computer games can also be played by more than one player. The game can be played by more than one person in the same game environment. I along with my brother plays these games mostly. The games which I mostly prefer to play is PS3, Could you please introduce some attachments for the more detailed view?