User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Top ten computer shops to buy the cheapest product?

  1. #1

    Default Top ten computer shops to buy the cheapest product?

    Hi,

    I was thinking of buying a computer for casual gaming. But the budget is low, so I am looking for a shop where they sell the best at the lowest price.

    Any ideas of the top ten cheap yet good quality sellers?

  2. #2
    Member
    • Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • AOC 20 INCH LED 1600x900
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
    Robin Rayhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Why do you need to know about top ten shops when you will end up buying from one? Well I can't say top ten, but here is where I usually buy from: 1. Binary Logic 2. Onix 3. PCWorld Rajshahi.

    Binary are corporate people. They won't help. You should go to them for AsRock and InWin products. Onix sells everything, but they are kind of cunning. So better not to deal with them if you are first time buyer. (meaning never bought a pc on your own) The best would be PC World Rajshahi. The owner Shahriar Mahmood bhaiya will give you the best in your budget. They do free shipping nationwide. But I don't know whether they are ready to ship whole pre-built computer.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrayhan77 View Post
    Why do you need to know about top ten shops when you will end up buying from one? Well I can't say top ten, but here is where I usually buy from: 1. Binary Logic 2. Onix 3. PCWorld Rajshahi.

    Binary are corporate people. They won't help. You should go to them for AsRock and InWin products. Onix sells everything, but they are kind of cunning. So better not to deal with them if you are first time buyer. (meaning never bought a pc on your own) The best would be PC World Rajshahi. The owner Shahriar Mahmood bhaiya will give you the best in your budget. They do free shipping nationwide. But I don't know whether they are ready to ship whole pre-built computer.
    Thanks Man.
    Yeah this is my first time building a budget PC.
    Btw, from the sound of it, it seems PC World Rajshahi is at Rajshahi. Do they have any stores in Dhaka?

  4. #4
    Member
    • Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • AOC 20 INCH LED 1600x900
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
    Robin Rayhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkPlugBolt View Post
    Thanks Man.
    Yeah this is my first time building a budget PC.
    Btw, from the sound of it, it seems PC World Rajshahi is at Rajshahi. Do they have any stores in Dhaka?
    They send products by courier to all over Bangladesh by courier and you pay them via bank transfer. I have visited the shop and trust me, big ¤¤¤ shops like Computer Source and UCC is no where near PCWorld Rajshahi in terms of price and service. Their service is the best in Bangladesh. (Yes in the entire country.) Nways, enough pampotti. I think they won't send a whole PC to be honest. But if you buy parts individually, they might send it, however if there is too many stuff, they might charge for shipping. Secondly, if you want a pre-built system, that means you want the shop to assemble the rig for you, then you can go to Binary Logic. However bargain a lot, they might show no interest, but they will budge, trust me. However don't quote absurd price. Maximum discount you can get is 1K since you haven't shopped regular from them. Onix is better for bargaining, but since you are first time buyer, I wouldn't recommend them to you.

  5. #5

    Default

    go to startech at multiplan

  6. #6
    Member
    • Trave160's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B350M Mortar AM4
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 1600
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3TB Western Digital red
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS Strix GTX 960 4G
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H 22 Inch monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • None
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • TtEsports Knucker
      • Controller:
      • PS4 Dualshock 4 controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart SE 630W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 24X DVD-RW Drive(Defunct)
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrive 4GB
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Toaster rig arisen to Ultra toaster with chisel abs.
      • ISP:
      • NunuCom Ltd, Penus group
      • Download Speed:
      • Super San 200kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 105*2
      • Console:
      • 130
    Trave160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Secure Area
    Posts
    7,742

    Default

    Come to think of it, I'd rather not visit any stores around unless one of them(and a good one) gave me a 15% discount Card which very unlikely will never happen.

  7. #7

    Default

    Well I want the shop to assemble all the parts for me.
    So Binary Logic, right? What if I want a cheaper or different brand of parts that I can't find at Binary Logic?
    And what do they charge for assembling.

    Btw, is it possible to build a system out of Tk.25,000? What type of system would I get with that?
    And how much is the current tax and duties on import? Any idea??

  8. #8
    Member
    • Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • AOC 20 INCH LED 1600x900
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
    Robin Rayhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    You won't get a gaming system at 25K. At least manage 35K, if without UPS, monitor and stuff. Binary doesn't like discount but won't give u bad stuff. Onix will give u discount and bad stuff. Like BK CPU with fake cooler. Only experienced shoppers should shop at onix. Startech is heard to be good but no personal experience of me about them.

  9. #9
    Member
    • Ahnaf_i7X's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by TT Frio Extreme
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS 3 (4GBx2=8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba (1TB)7500rpm, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC Edition 8GB
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 22" 1080p (1920x1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Integrated Sound
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech ComfortKey
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu Gaming Mouse
      • Controller:
      • Generic Gamepad Plug n Play
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • PS4 DualShock 4 Controller
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Comment:
      • I love my PC and my PC electrocutes me.
      • ISP:
      • I dont have one
      • Download Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Upload Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Console:
      • 16
    Ahnaf_i7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Watching your back.
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrayhan77 View Post
    You won't get a gaming system at 25K. At least manage 35K, if without UPS, monitor and stuff. Binary doesn't like discount but won't give u bad stuff. Onix will give u discount and bad stuff. Like BK CPU with fake cooler. Only experienced shoppers should shop at onix. Startech is heard to be good but no personal experience of me about them.
    What does the BK thingy mean, i saw that in the name of the intel core processors at their site. Like: "Intel Core i7-3770 (BK)"
    Loved by few,
    Hated by many
    But respected by all!!

  10. #10
    Member
    • Rorschach's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B85 GAming
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair vengeance 2*4gb = 8gb Ddr3 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128Gb Crucial M4 SSD + 2TB Hitachi HDD + 2* 2TB Seagate HDD+2TB Seagate HDD+(4TB+3TB) Seagate HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX cooler
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia W670A 32inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster X fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic HTF600 + Creative 4:1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Ducky
      • Mouse:
      • V3
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Controller In PC via Receiver
      • Power Supply:
      • TT Toughpower XT 675W 80+Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Dvd-RW ; NZXT Sentry 2
      • USB Devices:
      • Thermaltek Armor
      • UPS:
      • Luminious 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64Bit
      • ISP:
      • BUCT 2Mbps real ip
      • Download Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Console:
      • 2
    Rorschach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnaf_i7X View Post
    What does the BK thingy mean, i saw that in the name of the intel core processors at their site. Like: "Intel Core i7-3770 (BK)"
    BK= bulk ... opened processor with duplicate Cooler .. but processor itself is brand new , and u will get full warranty
    বাট রিমেমবার, জলিল নেভার ডাই, আর মরলেও ডাই এনাদার ডে।

  11. #11
    Member
    • Ahnaf_i7X's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by TT Frio Extreme
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS 3 (4GBx2=8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba (1TB)7500rpm, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC Edition 8GB
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 22" 1080p (1920x1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Integrated Sound
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech ComfortKey
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu Gaming Mouse
      • Controller:
      • Generic Gamepad Plug n Play
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • PS4 DualShock 4 Controller
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Comment:
      • I love my PC and my PC electrocutes me.
      • ISP:
      • I dont have one
      • Download Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Upload Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Console:
      • 16
    Ahnaf_i7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Watching your back.
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Two Face View Post
    BK= bulk ... opened processor with duplicate Cooler .. but processor itself is brand new , and u will get full warranty
    Thanks bro
    Loved by few,
    Hated by many
    But respected by all!!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrayhan77 View Post
    You won't get a gaming system at 25K. At least manage 35K, if without UPS, monitor and stuff. Binary doesn't like discount but won't give u bad stuff. Onix will give u discount and bad stuff. Like BK CPU with fake cooler. Only experienced shoppers should shop at onix. Startech is heard to be good but no personal experience of me about them.


    What about a basic system with room for upgrading to a full gaming rig in the future? is that possible with 25K??

    btw i am not an expert in computer stuffs and i dont get one thing, 10 years ago a guy i know bought a computer at 30K. It was the most budget oriented pc and could play games of those era. Now after 10 years and advances in technology components have become cheaper.


    Common sense tells Shouldnt it be possible to game at less than 30K now?? Why isnt that the case??

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone knows the import duties on computer components ordered from ebay or newegg??

    and btw, are component prices the same compared to foreign countries. e.g. if a part costs $100 at newegg will it cost tk.8000 ($1=tk80) here??
    i m guessing it wont, then again shops might be buying in large quantities.


    And how varied is the collection here? do they have a lot of different processor and component models or just a few??

  13. #13
    Member
    • Ahnaf_i7X's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by TT Frio Extreme
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS 3 (4GBx2=8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba (1TB)7500rpm, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC Edition 8GB
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 22" 1080p (1920x1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Integrated Sound
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech ComfortKey
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu Gaming Mouse
      • Controller:
      • Generic Gamepad Plug n Play
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • PS4 DualShock 4 Controller
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Comment:
      • I love my PC and my PC electrocutes me.
      • ISP:
      • I dont have one
      • Download Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Upload Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Console:
      • 16
    Ahnaf_i7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Watching your back.
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Another question bro: Why do they give duplicate cooler even though the original one doesn't cost must?
    Last time i checked there was only 0.5k to 1k difference between the prices of BK and non-BK processors.
    Loved by few,
    Hated by many
    But respected by all!!

  14. #14
    Member
    • TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10
      • Console:
      • 138
    TheNutKicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnaf_i7X View Post
    Another question bro: Why do they give duplicate cooler even though the original one doesn't cost must?
    Last time i checked there was only 0.5k to 1k difference between the prices of BK and non-BK processors.
    They do anything to make a profit even if its a 1k difference.

  15. #15
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,098

    Default

    1. TechView
    2. Rafa
    3. Computer Source
    4. Foresight
    5. Onix

    Stay away from PC WORLD RAJSHAHI. Owner ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ asto akta batpar.

  16. #16
    Member
    • lols's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P23 (FX)
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDZ955FBGMBOX
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB DDR3(1333 MHz)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • samsung syncmaster 753
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire
      • Keyboard:
      • PS/2 A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • PS/2 A4Tech OP620D
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft 360 USB Controller, Generic USB Controller,
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortrex 600watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • 24x ASUS DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • :(
      • UPS:
      • i dun hv 1...:(
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
      • Comment:
      • -----------------------------
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
    lols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Multiplan is tht a good place for buying computer parts ? i mean for begainer users...

  17. #17
    Member
    • Ahnaf_i7X's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by TT Frio Extreme
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS 3 (4GBx2=8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba (1TB)7500rpm, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC Edition 8GB
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 22" 1080p (1920x1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Integrated Sound
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech ComfortKey
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu Gaming Mouse
      • Controller:
      • Generic Gamepad Plug n Play
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • PS4 DualShock 4 Controller
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Comment:
      • I love my PC and my PC electrocutes me.
      • ISP:
      • I dont have one
      • Download Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Upload Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Console:
      • 16
    Ahnaf_i7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Watching your back.
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNutKicker View Post
    They do anything to make a profit even if its a 1k difference.
    Oh, bargaining is getting tougher day by day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LºLs View Post
    Multiplan is tht a good place for buying computer parts ? i mean for begainer users...
    No dont go to multiplan, they sell bad quality products with the huge prices.
    Go to BCS computer city, there are a lot of shops there.
    Loved by few,
    Hated by many
    But respected by all!!

  18. #18
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Multiplan e buddhi khatay jinish kinte hoy and onek gola chalaia dordam korte hoy so beginner der jonne multiplan valo hobe nah and pc world rajshahi onek valo service day but oder worse part hoitese gola kata price tag so free shipping nia khusi howar kisu nai. .jai howk sob dokan ghure ghure pc kena better and assemble joto ta paren nijera korar try koren asa kori amon kew ase apnar sathe jara at least pc parts to lagaite pare. .jai howk budget jodi 25k hoy maximum taile game khelar pc built up korte parben nah. .amar first pc ta amio 30k dia e kinsilam pentium 3 er jamanay oita dia amio game khelte parsi but akhon oi time ar ai time er sathe tulona koreo lav nai cause doller er dam ager moto o nai dam ager theke bereo gase jai howk total pc built up korle: intel g620 5k
    asrock h61 4.4k
    4gb ram 1.6k
    500gb hard disk 5.5k
    18.5inch lcd monitor 8k
    casing generic psu 1.5k
    dvd rom 1.5k
    gt 440 512mb (superior electronics at multiplan) 3.5k

    total: 31k spend kortei hobe ar 500taka dia chinese sound box ar keyboard mouse= 33k hoye e jabe ar theke kom e kinte gale 2nd hand pc khujen

  19. #19
    Member
    • Robin Rayhan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • Avexir 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 + 240 GB ADATA SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • (N/A)
      • Display:
      • AOC 20 INCH LED 1600x900
      • ISP:
      • WinnerIT 3.5Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200-500 KB/s International | 12Mbps Local
    Robin Rayhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkPlugBolt View Post
    What about a basic system with room for upgrading to a full gaming rig in the future? is that possible with 25K??

    btw i am not an expert in computer stuffs and i dont get one thing, 10 years ago a guy i know bought a computer at 30K. It was the most budget oriented pc and could play games of those era. Now after 10 years and advances in technology components have become cheaper.


    Common sense tells Shouldnt it be possible to game at less than 30K now?? Why isnt that the case??
    Depends on what you actually want. If you want to play all the recent games without too much lag, then get a 1336x768 resolution monitor, and a HD 7770 card with an i3. Should be good enough and fit in your budget. However, later on you might want to get a better monitor and a better GPU, which will take you a good amount again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    1. TechView
    2. Rafa
    3. Computer Source
    4. Foresight
    5. Onix

    Stay away from PC WORLD RAJSHAHI. Owner ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ asto akta batpar.
    LOL! Ki kinna thoksen? Dekhe kinte paren na?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnaf_i7X View Post
    Thanks bro
    BK cpu's are cheaper than one with coolers. Since they don't come in a box, come with a lot of cpu, in a separate, therefore lower shipping price, also the cpu'r are cheaper anyway. So sometimes BK CPUs are even 2K cheaper than a boxed CPU. They are safe to buy, but recommended to those who already own a good cooler or liquid cooling system, or if you are getting an aftermarket cooler with your PC. But sometimes, shops put BK CPU with a 150taka cooler. Therefore making a good 1.8K profit along with the retail profit. Sons of ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood stain child View Post
    Multiplan e buddhi khatay jinish kinte hoy and onek gola chalaia dordam korte hoy so beginner der jonne multiplan valo hobe nah and pc world rajshahi onek valo service day but oder worse part hoitese gola kata price tag so free shipping nia khusi howar kisu nai. .jai howk sob dokan ghure ghure pc kena better and assemble joto ta paren nijera korar try koren asa kori amon kew ase apnar sathe jara at least pc parts to lagaite pare. .jai howk budget jodi 25k hoy maximum taile game khelar pc built up korte parben nah. .amar first pc ta amio 30k dia e kinsilam pentium 3 er jamanay oita dia amio game khelte parsi but akhon oi time ar ai time er sathe tulona koreo lav nai cause doller er dam ager moto o nai dam ager theke bereo gase jai howk total pc built up korle: intel g620 5k
    asrock h61 4.4k
    4gb ram 1.6k
    500gb hard disk 5.5k
    18.5inch lcd monitor 8k
    casing generic psu 1.5k
    dvd rom 1.5k
    gt 440 512mb (superior electronics at multiplan) 3.5k

    total: 31k spend kortei hobe ar 500taka dia chinese sound box ar keyboard mouse= 33k hoye e jabe ar theke kom e kinte gale 2nd hand pc khujen
    Cool Thanks,
    What about this configuration?? I dont need or even want to play games at full HD. And Processor 4K te hobey na??
    And I guess you are right about the dollar.

    intel g620 5k
    asrock h61 4.4k
    4gb ram 1.6k
    320gb hard disk 3.5k
    Cheapest Monitor at 720p-- 5K te paoa jabey?
    casing generic psu 1.5k
    dvd rom 1.5k
    gt 440 512mb (superior electronics at multiplan) 3.5k
    Keyboard-- 400
    Sound--500

    Total=26900.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some online computer shops
    By furiousTaher in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: August 24th, 2017, 12:00
  2. List of Computer Hardware Retailers at BCS Computer City
    By minitt in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 4th, 2013, 11:27
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 23:25
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 12th, 2010, 08:44
  5. Cheapest HUB??
    By HolySlayer in forum Others PC Hardware
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 19th, 2009, 23:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.31960 seconds with 14 queries.