NVIDIA GeForce 310.54 Beta 32/64-bit driver
Download the NVIDIA GeForce 310.54 Beta 32/64-bit driver
This download driver release is the recommended driver for the best experience in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III, providing up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and up to 18% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed III.
Today’s driver also adds a new and improved version of TXAA anti-aliasing to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin’s Creed III, allowing GTX 600 Series users to maximize image quality and eliminate unsightly temporal aliasing in two of the year’s most popular games. Furthermore, there’s a handy new Sparse Grid Supersampling feature for all GeForce GTX users that improves image quality when using the advanced anti-aliasing technique, and for SLI users there are new Hawken, Hitman: Absolution, Natural Selection 2 and Primal Carnage profiles.
New in R310 Drivers:
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 26% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 16% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 18% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 9% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
GeForce GTX 660:
- Up to 24% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 10% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 7% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 5% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 5% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Dirt: Showdown – updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen – updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 - added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 – added SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – updated SLI profile
- Hawken – added SLI profile
- Hitman: Absolution – added SLI profile
- Natural Selection 2 – added SLI profile
- Primal Carnage – added SLI profile
- Other Profile Updates
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.
Download here: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/beta-legacy
- - - Updated - - -
Those of you one Windows 8, be careful. Make sure you have the graphics card driver update from Windows Update removed.
Just saw it in G3D and now here. Downloading now.
Thanks Aayman bhaia.
thanx for the info aayamn bro.
NVIDIA GeForce 310.54 is the beta version. What is the latest stable version you think?
By shaikh_imtiaj in forum GPU
Last Post: April 16th, 2012, 03:06
By naved777 in forum Software
Last Post: January 29th, 2012, 02:48
Last Post: September 27th, 2011, 15:13
By coldfire7 in forum Software
Last Post: March 26th, 2009, 05:04
By shaikh_imtiaj in forum Software
Last Post: February 12th, 2009, 15:10
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.18347 seconds with 14 queries.