• Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Default Smile and BDCom Users: How to setup torrent sharing

I personally recommend that you have 2 clients installed in your PC. One for this the other for your personal use. I myself use uTorrent (for this) and Bittorrent 6.1(general use).

Here's how it works:
    1)Someone makes the torrent
    2)Uploads/sends the file
    3)You download the torrent file
    4)Share at great speeds

If you use uTorrent or Bittorrent 6.1, go to preferences and uncheck "Randomize Port Number at each startup" and enable "Peer Exchange" and "Local Peer Discovery". This will allow you to find multiple peers by just connecting to one IP.

Example: Ballboy downloaded Heroes from me, now plasma wants it. Plasma can just get the torrent file and connect to either one of ours IP, and download off both of us. This will be really helpful in case of power failures, internet problems etc.

As for the port, you can set it to anything you like, but I recommend that all of us use the same one. This is for everyone's convenience. If you use different port numbers, please say so. Randomizing it at each startup just makes things more difficult. Also please do not change your port number unless the torrent upload is completed, or else both of you will have to change the torrent tracker. Again, deactivate "Randomize port number".

How to make your own torrent?

1)In uTorrent, click file and "Create A New torrent".
    2)In the following screen, add a file or directory (folder) and add the tracker (see below)
    3)Check "Start seeding", do NOT check "Private Torrent". This will disable Peer Exchange, we wouldn't want that now, right?
    4)Create and Save
    5)Upload the file.

How to make your PC a tracker?

µTorrent contains an "embedded tracker" intended for people wishing to share with a small group for a short period of time. This should not be used for sharing torrent over public or private sites, but only for private stuff and over short periods of time (along the lines of family movies shared with friends and such).

The embedded tracker URL is: http://your_ip_address: port/announce (where your ip is your computer's ip address and port is µTorrent's listening port)
    The embedded tracker must be enabled in: µTorrent menu > options > preferences > Advanced > bt.enable_tracker: set to "true".
    If you do this, then people wont have to manually add your IP to download from your torrents. Your PC will act as a tracker and will also allow other users to connect to each other. Just make sure when making the torrent, you follow the proper format (http://your_ip_address: port/announce) For smile users, IP is will be the client IP address from your connection's status. BDCom users cannot do this as they don't have their own IP's, they have to manually enter the smile IP in the torrent.

Also,

Warning: Using the embedded tracker requires you to have the same IP address and the same port as long as the torrent is active. This means if you use a dynamic IP and randomized port and get disconnected from the internet, your IP and port will get reset, and the torrent will die.
    So please do keep the same port number, and post whenever your IP changes, and change the IP in the torrent file as well. Another reason to maintain a separate client.

Edit: If there are any mistakes, please correct me.
    Last edited by aayman; August 3rd, 2009 at 12:32. Reason: updated

• Necray's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte EP43-DSEL
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon HD 4850 1GB DDR3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20' LCD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH optical
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD Rewritable drive
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • :)
      • ISP:
      • Smile Silver Package
      • Download Speed:

Default Re: Smile Users: How to setup torrent sharing

So if I'm downloading off your PC and you turn off the power or it gets disrupted, will the download stop? And will we get the file at LAN speed?

• Diego Maradona's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • AMD ASUS A40/A50 Series FCH
      • CPU:
      • AMD E2-1800 APU Dual core 1.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • AMD Radeon HD 7340 512MB DDR3
      • Display:
      • 15.6'' backlit LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in HD audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logiteh 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • generic
      • Mouse:
      • A4 tech
      • Controller:
      • My 2 Hand
      • Power Supply:
      • nill
      • Optical Drive:
      • TSSTcorp CDDVDW
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB transcend V60 , 32GB transcend V90
      • UPS:
      • nill
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 RTM 64-bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 2^p-1
      • Comment:
      • M.I.A
      • ISP:
      • Smile 256
      • Download Speed:
      • 20-25
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10-15
      • Console:

a good 1 ayman...thnx.. sobi thik asay,,,,necray ki bollo bujhlam na ,,,,,ki jantay chay,,,,,vague,,,,,,,,,

• Necray's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte EP43-DSEL
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20' LCD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH optical
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Smile Silver Package
      • Download Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by BallBoy View Post
    necray ki bollo bujhlam na ,,,,,ki jantay chay,,,,,vague,,,,,,,,,
    Apni ekta torrent banaya upload korlen. Ekhon ami oi torrent download korar somoy apnar PC bondho kore dilen, tarporeo ki amar download cholte thakbe? As far as I've understood the mechanism, your PC itself acts as the tracker. So if you shut down your machine, will I still be able to download?

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Quote Originally Posted by Necray View Post
    Apni ekta torrent banaya upload korlen. Ekhon ami oi torrent download korar somoy apnar PC bondho kore dilen, tarporeo ki amar download cholte thakbe? As far as I've understood the mechanism, your PC itself acts as the tracker. So if you shut down your machine, will I still be able to download?
    No you wont be able to download, but if somebody else has finished the download before you from that torrent, and is still seedng, then you'll be downloading off him instead off both of us.

Downloads will be at really high speeds. The fastest I've seen has been with BallBoy, got upto 1MBps, usually 700+kB
    Last edited by aayman; November 26th, 2008 at 21:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

• Necray's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte EP43-DSEL
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20' LCD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH optical
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Smile Silver Package
      • Download Speed:

In that case, anyone downloading from me will be at an advantage. My computer is hardly ever turned off

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Quote Originally Posted by Necray View Post
    In that case, anyone downloading from me will be at an advantage. My computer is hardly ever turned off
    Post in the other thread the things that you can share and what you download regularly.

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

BUMP!

Looks like some members can use this. BDCom users can make the torrents and add Smile IP's.

• Rubab's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570 3.2GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.SKILL Ripjaws (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 Bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 Evo 120 + Samsung HD103SJ 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Dual-X R9270X 2GB
      • Display:
      • Benq V2220HP
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Built-In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Ortek Multimedia MCK-800
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech HD Optical Mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX600
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-On DVD-RW / Asus-DVDROM
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250P Offline UPS
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • A decent rig. :)
      • ISP:
      • NOT Link3

I think this post should be made Sticky.

I have a better Idea. If you use BitTorrent Pro ( A Vuze Clint), you can share through WAN easily. Just Do the Following ….

Step 01:

<!--[if !supportLists]--> 01.<!--[endif]--> First go to File> New Torrent…. (Ctrl + N) .

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:625894589; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:-1203992670 -717029762 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-number-format:arabic-leading-zero; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt;} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

02.<!--[endif]--> See the picture bellow and do as it shows…

* <link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C04%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->Select the "Decentralized ( BitTorrent Pro clients only) redio button....

* <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:452603001; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:1803195892 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-start-at:2; mso-level-number-format:bullet; mso-level-text:; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt; font-family:Symbol; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->Chose your sharing Type. Either it’s a Single File or a Folder.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C05%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:452603001; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:1803195892 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-start-at:2; mso-level-number-format:bullet; mso-level-text:; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt; font-family:Symbol; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> <link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C06%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:625894589; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:-1203992670 -717029762 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-number-format:arabic-leading-zero; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt;} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> 03.<!--[endif]--> Then browse the file and go Next.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C07%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> 04. Browse the location where you want to save the .torrent file.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C08%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Step 02:

01. Now Go to File>Share….

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C09%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:570581384; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:-719413148 -1668918840 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-number-format:arabic-leading-zero; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt;} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--> 02.<!--[endif]--> Then Select the same file or folder Witch you made a torrent.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C10%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:570581384; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:-719413148 -1668918840 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-number-format:arabic-leading-zero; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt;} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--> 03. <!--[endif]-->Wait a bit and then your ready for seeding.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDEADHA%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C11%5Cclip_filelist .xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:659428731; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:1088046654 747941600 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-number-format:arabic-leading-zero; mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-18.0pt;} ol {margin-bottom:0cm;} ul {margin-bottom:0cm;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Step 03:
    <o></o>
    <!--[if !supportLists]--> 01. <!--[endif]-->Go to Tools > Options ( Ctrl + ,) ….

02. Connection > Advanced Connection Settings. On the "Blind to local IP address or interface" box Type what I typed. You can put you LAN and WAN IP there but you WAN IP changes and DHCP changes the LAN IP too ( If you didn't fixed it manually).

Type ppp0[0] if you want to share with WAN and also Type eth1[0] (depends on witch ethernet port you are using for Smile Connection). Then bind them with a ";" (Semi-Colon).

This is great. Like when a people from your LAN, Downloading the Torrent he'll get the LAN speed (Data Transfer rate ). If he's outside your LAN range then he'll get the WAN Speed.

Problems:

This thing only possiable with BitTorrent Pro or another Vuze clint. That means Seeders and Leatcher must use BitTorrent Pro ( or a Vuze clint). .

I tried to Download a torrent with uTorrent witch made with BitTorrent Pro ( in this way) but didn't work. But Worked with Vuze.

This Process is tested and it works .......

Download:

Download Bit Torrent Pro from here........
    Last edited by dead_hasan; April 26th, 2009 at 19:56.

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Thanks for the info, but I don't really see a noticable difference. The method I mentioned will get you WAN/LAN speeds as well. Or am I missing something?

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Why is it that eveytime I try to make changes to my original post I get a Database Error. I made changes couple of days ago, but got the error. Getting it again now.

• acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17&quot; LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed

How to share at Darchini?When I upload it shows this. . .
    It is 0% available.But why ? :S

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 ----------

Btw, what's Swarm?

Global Moderator
    • Codex's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Sniper 2x8G (9-9-9-24 Kits)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 PRO 256G SSD, Geil 512G SSD, HDDs: 2TBx1, 1TBx1, 500Gx1, 165Gx1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280x (Dual-x edition)
      • Display:
      • Triple monitors: Samsung S24300B + Dell E2210 x2
      • Sound Card:
      • CEntrance DACport Slim
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598 / FLC 8s
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltek Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX Master w/ Razer Goliathus Mid.
      • Controller:
      • Don't have one
      • Power Supply:
      • Inwin 750 watts w/ 80+ Bronze Certification
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW24B3ST
      • USB Devices:
      • 2TB Seagate External USB 3.0 drive
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1.2KVA
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Over nine thousand!
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • AntBD + AmberIT Dual Homed
      • Download Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s

learn to google

• Rubab's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B85M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570 3.2GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.SKILL Ripjaws (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 Bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 Evo 120 + Samsung HD103SJ 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Dual-X R9270X 2GB
      • Display:
      • Benq V2220HP
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Built-In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Ortek Multimedia MCK-800
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech HD Optical Mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX600
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-On DVD-RW / Asus-DVDROM
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250P Offline UPS
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • A decent rig. :)
      • ISP:
      • NOT Link3

Ar jara daily IP ar Port change korte channa tara nicher duita tracker use korte paren:

http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
    udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
    Open utorrent and go to "Trackers" tab from the bottom and now right click and select "Add Tracker" Now add these 2 trackers.

OpenBitTorrent is a bittorrent tracker free for anyone to use. You don't need to register, upload or index a torrent anywhere, all you have to do is to include the OpenBitTorrent tracker URL in your torrent.
    Last edited by Rubab; March 25th, 2010 at 20:42.
    A. Degrading fellow human beings over the internet is the only way for social rejects to feel any sense of empowerment whatsoever

B. If one party understands something that the other party doesn't, degrading that person leads to an enhanced self-perception of intelligence

C. The internet is a clear depiction of our natural aggression towards each other as a species, that will undoubtedly wipe itself off the planet at some point in time.