This season, BFL is probably going to be expanded into multiple gaming centers. last season it was sniper cafe only. we have to maintain a friendly atmosphere where ppl can come play and enjoy themselves as well as learn from pro players. at the same time, we have to operate the league in a systematic and organized way. since it was only sniper last season, i looked after almost everything with valuable help from solid snake, patron saint, srs, romeo and others. this year, we need more assistance and cooperation from gamers to make the league more exciting, competitive and larger with more players.
so we need active volunteers who will be present in the matchdays in the venues and conduct the following duties:
- operate the league software: update score of every match being played so that we can maintain proper ranking; after the matchday is over update the central online league database.
- collect matchday fee from players.
- help to maintain friendly atmosphere in the league venues.
- assist the new players willing to join the league with rules and other information.
- do publicity of the league.
- assisting the organizers to find and secure sponsorship for the league.
the league starts on 27'th either in sniper or in cyberzone (mirpur). we'll try to rent cafe's like digitalzone and aldex next, that's when we will be requiring the help from the volunteers. so keep visiting the forums, and respond when it matters.