User Tag List

Thread: David Jaffe Comments On God Of War III!!

• cRush's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35P
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz (Oc @ 3.11Ghz ) 2*4MB Cache
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB Transcend DDR2 Ram @800Mhz (Oc @840 Mhz)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320GB Hitachi HDD + 500 GB Samsung F3 HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Palit GTX560 Ti Sonic 1GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster932B 19" LCD Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • RealTek HD 7.1 Soundcard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones+ Creative 5:1 Surround Sound
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Anti-RSI Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Genius G500 Laser 2500dpi
      • Controller:
      • Sony Sixaxis
      • Power Supply:
      • ThermalTek 420W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus SATA DVDRW drive + Asus IDE DVD-combo Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 RTM 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • IT RAWKS :D
      • ISP:
      • Local (STAR ISP)
      • Download Speed:
      • 32 - 40
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40 - 60
      • Console:
    Dhaka, Bangladesh

Talking David Jaffe Comments On God Of War III!!

In a recent post on his blog, God of War I director David Jaffe comments on what's he's seen so far regarding God of War III. Ok, so he doesn't say EXACTLY what he's seen (NDA), but he does have some quite "colorful" comments to describe what he saw

Here is the comment at the end of David's post that somewhat confirms what has been the talk of the town regarding God of War III's visuals.

"ps. I saw GOD OF WAR III when I was in Santa Monica last week. I can and will not give away details. But I think it's ok for me to say two things:

b- I thought GEARS OF WARS 2 looked about as good as a next-gen game could look... and that game is currently- and will probably remain- my game of the year. And hell, I think I actually get to vote on that kind of stuff in some circles And unless I get blown away by POP or something else I missed, GEARS 2 is the 中中... this year. Dudes and dudettes, 中中ing WAIT till you see the amazing graphics... just 中中ing wait. And yes, Xbots, accuse me all you want of being a Sony fanboy. Just remember two things:

#1- I just said GEARS 2 is the BEST 中中ing playing and looking game of the year... better than any PS3 game. And there are some damn good PS3 games, I feel.

#2- 中中 YOU! I ain't no fan boy but this mother 中中ing game looks like nothing you've ever played... and you can hold me to that when this thing hits and when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life- it's THAT good looking.

Although we can't necessarily agree with his views on Gears of War 2, what conclusion have we drawn from Dave's reaction? Well, for starters, this game must look really REALLY good, although it's really too soon to tell since it hasn't been confirmed whether or not it will resemble any actual gameplay footage. We'll be sure to keep you posted.

David Jaffe doesnt work for sony anymore. He has started a new Developing Farm "Eat Sleep Play"

why do you care???

Default Re: David Jaffe Comments On God Of War III!!

CAN WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!if this guy is telling everything true,then my guess was correct that GoW3 wud be the game of the year,not MGS4

will be getting my ps3 by next month or by january....then let the chaos start!!!
    too bad the xbox fanboys wont also be getting this one too(including MGS4)
    Last edited by blade63; November 24th, 2008 at 18:45.

middle of nowhere

Default Re: David Jaffe Comments On God Of War III!!

please...please...ps3 er mod chip keu ber koro ..........ami ps3 kintesi na just ei karonei..........