- 7.2mm thin...it looks like a massive samsung galaxy note
- 7.9-inch, 1024x768......same resolution as ipad 2
- uses the a5 chip, just like the ipad 2 and iphone 4s.
- regular non-hd front camera. 5mp camera on the back, probably same as the ipad 3.
- lightning connectors all around. 10 hour battery life, just like the new ipad 4.
- starts at 16 gb at $329.
new iPad 4th gen
- a6x chip -- 2x the performance over the a5x in the old "new ipad".
- lightning connector, new wi-fi chip, facetime hd camera.
- 5mm thin edge. It's super, super thin compared to the old one.
- made it tons thinner by laminating the glass and scrapping the optical drive. External optical drive
- max brightness over 300 nits
- nvidia kepler gpu. Gt 640m on the entry level. Gt 660m on higher-end.
new 13" Macbook pro
- a new slim design. 0.75-inches thin. 3.57 lbs, almost a pound lighter than the older one.
- 2560x1600 in a 13-inch screen. Ips panel.
- ivy bridge, integrated graphics only. If you want discrete graphics, it'll be the 15".
new mac mini
- ivy bridge refresh....dual or quad core intel ivy bridge cpus
- hd 4000 gfx
- 1tb hdd or 256gb ssd