Intel Core i5- 3570K 3.4GHZ
Asrock z77 extreme3
Nvidia GTX 560ti
HP2228h 22" Monitor 1680x1050
1. How is the build?any suggestions?
2.Which PSU should i use so that i have no problems even if i overclock? wattage and brand.
3. I have seen few versions of the gpu - Twinfrozer/ DirectCUII/ Hawk edition, which one is the best? i have seen that HD7850 is new and better... but i know that AMD has driver issues and other problems..so people please tell me bad points about HD7850 so that i dont change my mind.
4. I'll be using that pc and monitor... how many VA UPS should i use?
5. Do i need to use a Good thermaltake Casing? Can i use normal casings?
6. Will i be able to play upcoming games like (GTA V, WATCHDOGS, FAR CRY 3, NEED FOR SPEED Most wanted (2012) and others) at HIGH settings?
Last edited by gamer24; October 19th, 2012 at 21:12.
1)build is good...but taking a hd7850 will give u a performance increment nd less power consumption...
2)Thermaltake tr2 550w...
3)take the 7850 instead of 560ti...so far driver issues kono new user der kach shuni nai...
4)dont have much idea on that...but so far as i know...1000va is more than enough
5)ya...thermaltake or any good branded casing is amust..coz if u r getting these awesum oc-ing cpu nd a good mobo...ventilation in the casing should be decent...i would suggest taking the tt spacecraft or the inWin Mana 136...
6)yeah u can..but some games may stutter coz both 7850 nd 560ti are not fully capable of running games at ultra in 1080p..which in ur case is almost 1080p(1050)
Hope it helps...
1. nice build,
2. TT 550W/600W would be enough.
3. personal opinion take the DCUII & haven't heard any driver issues so far. & yes 7850 will be better than 560ti.
4. take 1200VA UPS but most important thing take an ups that has power factor of 0.8 minimum.( like mercury ) dont buy power guard,it has a power factor of 0.6 only. u can also buy rahimafroose.
5.as u wanna overclock,so it will produce a lot of heat, so u better take one casing which got good cooling solution.
6. yuup u will be able to run these games at full HD
one more thing take minimum 1600MHz RAM.
avoid 560Ti at all, at all, AT ALL cost!
its the price what makes the sapphire the best contender, Gigabyte one is now 25k!!!! A##holes of SMART! >:
Could you please give me the latest estimated price of the build i mentioned.
Can i keep it under 60000tk including a PSU,UPS And casing?
asrock z77...not sure...may be around 12k
so not possible to keep it under 60k...reduce ur needs...
He better switch to a non-k and B75 instead.
u bet...mathae ura dhura chinta..but mal-patti o dhalte hobe dada ei spec er jonno...
yeah, i see things are going away from my hand.
The build i mentioned, i can use it happily and meeting high gaming requirements for 2+ years?
there is a chance of reduced price if i wait a month?
Last edited by gamer24; October 20th, 2012 at 01:12.
By zunaid in forum Technical Support
Last Post: September 14th, 2012, 04:22
By Rorschach in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: December 4th, 2011, 04:21
By knroeoueqisk in forum Technical Support
Last Post: December 1st, 2010, 01:32
By saif in forum Technical Support
Last Post: November 21st, 2010, 01:31
By @bhi in forum Others PC Hardware
Last Post: April 23rd, 2010, 16:59
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.22658 seconds with 14 queries.