Creative Audigy 2 ZS
Creative Audigy 2 ZS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio with AES17 filter (A-Weighted): 108dB (Onboard Audio provides only upto 97 dB)
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion during playback with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz in 7.1 mode and up to 192kHz in stereo mode
- Analog to Digital conversion during recording in 8, 16 or 24-bit at sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- SPDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) input at up to 24-bit/ 96kHz quality
- SPDIF output up to 24-bit at 48 or 96kHz
- ASIO 2.0 drivers for low latency (as low as 2ms) multi-track playback and recording at 16-bit/48kHz or 24-bit/96kHz
- FireWire® (IEEE®1394) / i-Link® compatible interface with up to 400Mbps transfer rate
- THX Multimedia Certification award.
- Decodes Dolby Digital Surround EX to 7.1 or 6.1 channels, or will pass through a compressed SPDIF bitstream to an external decoder
- Support DTS (including ES) decoding for up to 7.1 audio
- EAX 4.0 support for gaming & Creative Alchemy
Condition: Fully Fresh. Used for 3 Years.
Model: SB 0350
Windows 7 Support: Yes
Reason For selling: Got a better sound card Xonar D2X
Accessories: Installation Manual, Gamepad Port, Driver CD
Will provide special customized driver that will fully utilize the sound card features.
Price: 1200 Tk
Last edited by EBL.Mantis; September 7th, 2012 at 13:40.
Check my sig, is this card a worthwhile upgrade from my onboard Sound card?
Originally Posted by BEIL.Mantis
I only game btw. But it doesn't hurt to have better parts. So, would you recommend me this? If so then I am taking it for 1k.
yes it should provide better sound quality than onboard audio.
By EBL.Mantis in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: August 6th, 2012, 19:16
By RMS in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: June 1st, 2012, 05:14
By minitt in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: February 27th, 2012, 17:52
By minitt in forum Help - General Shopping
Last Post: February 22nd, 2012, 00:38
By Rakin the Devil in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: March 23rd, 2011, 19:50
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.17124 seconds with 14 queries.