User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Neeed suggestions to buy a gaming pc ! !

  1. #1
    Member
    • metalfreak_bd's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b-75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Inter core i5 3450 Ivy bridge 3.1 ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair vengence 8 gb(4+4 kit) 1600Mhz oc
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1tb 7200 rpm
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD7870 oc 2GB Ghz edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster B2230 22" widescreen Full HD LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Line6 UX2
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Mouse:
      • LEXMA M236R wireless mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Gx550W 80+ Bronze certified psu
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 24X
      • USB Devices:
      • Western digital WD Elements 500gb USB 3.0 portable hard drive
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200VA offline ups
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Comment:
      • TOTALLY A GAMING MOSTER ! ! Never failed me yet in any games with highest settings :D ! !

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DHAKA
    Posts
    17

    Default Neeed suggestions to buy a gaming pc ! !

    I'm going to buy a new gaming pc within a month . I'm not that much of a computer guy so i don't know properly what to buy and what not for gaming . My budget is limited , can't spend that much on pc . Someone suggested me this following configuration .

    Processor : AMD FX-6100 6 Core 3.3GHz 14MB Cache 95W AM3+ or AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2GHz 9MB Cache Black Edition

    GPU : XFX HD 6850 820M 1GB DDR5 DP HDMI DUAL DVI PCI-E XXX EDITION or SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 6850 1GB GDDR5

    Casing : Thermaltake Level 10 GTS/Black/No Win/SECC

    PSU : Thermaltake Litepower / Non Modular / 650W / ATX 2.3 / A-PFC / 12cm / EU / Non 80PLUS

    Motherboard : ? ?

    and i'm using a samsung 21.5" 1080p full HD monitor which recommends 1920X800 resolution . And my budget is 55k-60k . Not a single buck more than that .

    My questions are ,

    1. Is the above configuration is good enough to play all the latest games and recent upcoming games(Atleast GTA V which is gonna release soon) properly ??

    2. I've mentioned 2 processors and two GPUs . Which ones will be the best among them ??

    3. Should i go for AMD processor or Intel ?? (I'm gonna buy the pc ONLY for gaming purpose)

    4. Which motherboard will be best with this configuration (within 8k-10k) ? ?

    5. a HD 6850 will be better or a HD 7770 ??

    6. Should i go for AMD GPUs or NVIDIA ??

    and any other suggestions will be MOST WELCOMED ... please experts , help me out ....
    Last edited by metalfreak_bd; September 5th, 2012 at 22:38.

  2. #2
    Member
    • samiulislam16's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H (with crossfire support)
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 860 2.93ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4+4 gb ddr3 1333 bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1tb+250gb, Hitachi 2tb, Transcend 128gb ssd370s
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD7870 ghz dualX
      • Display:
      • Asus 22 inch LED MS228H
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtech Hd 8 channel Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech
      • Mouse:
      • Newmen M560
      • Controller:
      • Dilong usb controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltek Toughpower Grand 750w 80+ GOLD
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Webcam A4tech 8mp, transcend 8gb pendrive
      • UPS:
      • Sigma 640va
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Good enough
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDcom
      • Download Speed:
      • 150
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200
    samiulislam16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalfreak_bd View Post
    I'm going to buy a new gaming pc within a month . I'm not that much of a computer guy so i don't know properly what to buy and what not for gaming . My budget is limited , can't spend that much on pc . Someone suggested me this following configuration .

    Processor : AMD FX-6100 6 Core 3.3GHz 14MB Cache 95W AM3+ or AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2GHz 9MB Cache Black Edition

    GPU : XFX HD 6850 820M 1GB DDR5 DP HDMI DUAL DVI PCI-E XXX EDITION or SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 6850 1GB GDDR5

    Casing : Thermaltake Level 10 GTS/Black/No Win/SECC

    PSU : Thermaltake Litepower / Non Modular / 650W / ATX 2.3 / A-PFC / 12cm / EU / Non 80PLUS

    Motherboard : ? ?

    and i'm using a samsung 21.5" 1080p full HD monitor which recommends 1920X800 resolution . And my budget is 55k-60k . Not a single buck more than that .

    My questions are ,

    1. Is the above configuration is good enough to play all the latest games and recent upcoming games(Atleast GTA V which is gonna release soon) properly ??

    2. I've mentioned 2 processors and two GPUs . Which ones will be the best among them ??

    3. Should i go for AMD processor or Intel ?? (I'm gonna buy the pc ONLY for gaming purpose)

    4. Which motherboard will be best with this configuration (within 8k-10k) ? ?

    5. a HD 6850 will be better or a HD 7770 ??

    6. Should i go for AMD GPUs or NVIDIA ??

    and any other suggestions will be MOST WELCOMED ... please experts , help me out ....
    cpu - i5 3450 ~ 17k

    psu- TT smart 550w ~ 7k

    casing - TT v4 ~ 3.5k

    mobo - gigabyte z77 ~ 11k

    gpu - HD 7850 ~ 22k

    total 60.5k

    and for ur Q's

    1. no
    2. none + phenom2 not available
    3. intel best now
    4. gigabyte z77
    5. 6850
    6. u can wait for 660ti but it will be most probably 30k
    Last edited by samiulislam16; September 5th, 2012 at 22:59.


    Guess what??? scan it??:

    Good enough GAMING RIG

    HApPy GAMing

  3. #3
    Member
    • metalfreak_bd's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b-75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Inter core i5 3450 Ivy bridge 3.1 ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair vengence 8 gb(4+4 kit) 1600Mhz oc
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1tb 7200 rpm
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD7870 oc 2GB Ghz edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster B2230 22" widescreen Full HD LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Line6 UX2
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Mouse:
      • LEXMA M236R wireless mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Gx550W 80+ Bronze certified psu
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 24X
      • USB Devices:
      • Western digital WD Elements 500gb USB 3.0 portable hard drive
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200VA offline ups
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Comment:
      • TOTALLY A GAMING MOSTER ! ! Never failed me yet in any games with highest settings :D ! !

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DHAKA
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samiulislam16 View Post
    cpu - i5 3450 ~ 17k

    psu- TT smart 550w ~ 7k

    casing - TT v4 ~ 3.5k

    mobo - gigabyte z77 ~ 11k

    gpu - HD 7850 ~ 22k

    total 60.5k

    and for ur Q's

    1. no
    2. none + phenom2 not available
    3. intel best now
    4. gigabyte z77
    5. 6850
    6. u can wait for 660ti but it will be most probably 30k
    Thanks for the reply .. I'm sorry i forgot to mention that my 60k budget includes RAM , HDD , DVD rom n other accessories related to the pc .. So, can't spend 22k on GPU alone . And i heard people saying that if anyone wants to buy a gaming pc then he definitely should go for AMD processors . But , some other said AMDs aren't as good as Intels these days for gaming as you're saying this too . I'm so f**king confused regarding the processor :S ....

  4. #4
    Member
    • Nirzhar Uchiha's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASrock B75 Pro3-M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 @3.40 ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2x 4 GB Transcend 1333 mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba 1TB + Adata 128gb SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 770 2GB OC
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP65HQ 22" 1080p IPS LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SB X-fi Titaniium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • On Ear: Sony MDR XB950BT / IEM: Soundmagic es18
      • Keyboard:
      • Cooler Master Octane Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech M280 Wireless
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One + DualShock 4
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 600w [80+ Bronze]
      • UPS:
      • TechFine 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
      • Comment:
      • Bought it on 5 may,2012 from elephant road.. upgrading started on February,2013 :)
      • ISP:
      • SkyView Online [3 mbps]
      • Download Speed:
      • 370 kBps [International] 11mBps [Local]
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200/200 kBps [International/local]
    Nirzhar Uchiha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalfreak_bd View Post
    Thanks for the reply .. I'm sorry i forgot to mention that my 60k budget includes RAM , HDD , DVD rom n other accessories related to the pc .. So, can't spend 22k on GPU alone . And i heard people saying that if anyone wants to buy a gaming pc then he definitely should go for AMD processors . But , some other said AMDs aren't as good as Intels these days for gaming as you're saying this too . I'm so f**king confused regarding the processor :S ....
    just get a 3rd gen intel core i5 and u ll b good to go for atleast 2 yrs

  5. #5
    Member
    • samiulislam16's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H (with crossfire support)
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 860 2.93ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4+4 gb ddr3 1333 bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1tb+250gb, Hitachi 2tb, Transcend 128gb ssd370s
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD7870 ghz dualX
      • Display:
      • Asus 22 inch LED MS228H
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtech Hd 8 channel Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech
      • Mouse:
      • Newmen M560
      • Controller:
      • Dilong usb controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltek Toughpower Grand 750w 80+ GOLD
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Webcam A4tech 8mp, transcend 8gb pendrive
      • UPS:
      • Sigma 640va
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Good enough
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDcom
      • Download Speed:
      • 150
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200
    samiulislam16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalfreak_bd View Post
    Thanks for the reply .. I'm sorry i forgot to mention that my 60k budget includes RAM , HDD , DVD rom n other accessories related to the pc .. So, can't spend 22k on GPU alone . And i heard people saying that if anyone wants to buy a gaming pc then he definitely should go for AMD processors . But , some other said AMDs aren't as good as Intels these days for gaming as you're saying this too . I'm so f**king confused regarding the processor :S ....
    Phenom2 was good enough but now those buldozers are just crap so there is no confusion at all

    cpu - i3 2100 ~ 10k

    psu- TT smart 550w ~ 7k

    casing - TT v4 ~ 3.5k

    mobo - gigabyte b75 ~ 6.5k

    gpu - HD 7850 ~ 22k

    ram - 4gb - 1.8k

    HDD - 500gb - 6k

    ODD- samsung - 1.6k


    Guess what??? scan it??:

    Good enough GAMING RIG

    HApPy GAMing

  6. #6
    Member
    • metalfreak_bd's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b-75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Inter core i5 3450 Ivy bridge 3.1 ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair vengence 8 gb(4+4 kit) 1600Mhz oc
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1tb 7200 rpm
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD7870 oc 2GB Ghz edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung Syncmaster B2230 22" widescreen Full HD LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Line6 UX2
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Mouse:
      • LEXMA M236R wireless mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Gx550W 80+ Bronze certified psu
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 24X
      • USB Devices:
      • Western digital WD Elements 500gb USB 3.0 portable hard drive
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200VA offline ups
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Comment:
      • TOTALLY A GAMING MOSTER ! ! Never failed me yet in any games with highest settings :D ! !

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    DHAKA
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samiulislam16 View Post
    Phenom2 was good enough but now those buldozers are just crap so there is no confusion at all

    cpu - i3 2100 ~ 10k

    psu- TT smart 550w ~ 7k

    casing - TT v4 ~ 3.5k

    mobo - gigabyte b75 ~ 6.5k

    gpu - HD 7850 ~ 22k

    ram - 4gb - 1.8k

    HDD - 500gb - 6k

    ODD- samsung - 1.6k
    Thanks .. that was helpfull ..... any other experts with more suggestions ???

  7. #7
    Member
    • shoryuken-x's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • msi
      • CPU:
      • frio die dheke rakha Fx 6300
      • RAM:
      • 8gb ( to power black x)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1/2 tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • Radeon HD 7950
      • Display:
      • 21.5 lcd
      • Sound Card:
      • lagano hoy ni
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius Gx Sw-1250
      • Keyboard:
      • Delux t15s
      • Mouse:
      • Mowa A40 Game Master (600tk) ^_^
      • Controller:
      • venge gese
      • Power Supply:
      • Tt toughpower XT 675
      • Optical Drive:
      • oikhane fan bosai disi tape method
      • USB Devices:
      • few here nd there
      • UPS:
      • 600va
      • Operating System:
      • win 8 evolution 2014 X64 /Win 8.1 heavier edition
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • jana nei
      • Comment:
      • silent htpc
      • ISP:
      • antbd
      • Download Speed:
      • 60+
      • Upload Speed:
      • Do
    shoryuken-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Amd phenom 2 x2 560 be 3.3 ghz 7mb cache + decent motherboard = around 12-13 k

    the cpu works like a charm in low budget http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.ph...=601&Itemid=63

    get a good motherboard (high end)

    or opt for an apu package . that have cf option doesnt break the bank also

    gpu is factor for gaming get one of 7870 or 7850 oc version
    + required psu + ups .

    hdd er dam komse go for 1tb with 7200 rpm

    this should satisfy u in terms of performances while saving u some cash ..

  8. #8
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Intel i5 2400 16k
    gigabyte h61 5.5k
    4gb ram. . . . . .1.7k
    500gb hdd. . . .6k
    cm 550w. . . . .5.5k
    sapphire 7850. .22k
    tt v4 casing . . . . .3.5k
    samsung dvd rom. .1.5k
    total:61k

  9. #9
    Member
    • bluenight's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-870 2.93 GHz
      • RAM:
      • DYNET 2x2GB DDR3 1333 Bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX560
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster 943 18.5 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Build In HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4 Tech 2 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Sony Vaio Desktop Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech Optical
      • Controller:
      • USB Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart M650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I am going to suggest something a bit different (so most probably you won't like it!!!). When it comes to buying a new PC, I usually think a little long term because I don't like changing my Motherboard or Processor on a yearly or two yearly bases. I get Processor & motherboard which will give me at least three (maybe even four/five) years of very good service basically making my PC future proof for a couple of years. And good service means no slow PC or lagging during gameplay or anything like that. So I usually buy the best CPU out there with a good motherboard. For a very good PC, those two components are probably the most important along with a good PSU. And very likely the most expensive as well (so it's difficult to change them). I can change all the other parts along the way if I have to.

    Since you want a gaming PC, think of the upcoming games coming out in october/November such as Medal of Honor Warfighter, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Hitman Absolution, Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, ArmA 3 etc. Plus think of the games that are coming out next year like Crysis 3. Now that is a very demanding game. To run that game properly, you will need a very good Processor as well as a very good GPU.

    So I will suggest that you get one of the best Processors along with good compatible motherboard and build your PC around it. That means Intel i7 processors. Now i7 maybe a little overkill for games which are currently available but for upcoming games in the next year (again, Crysis 3) or the year after (and don't forget Windows 8!!!), you will probably need an i7 processor along with a very good GPU in order to play demanding games at high settings & at high resolution (1920X800).

    Intel Core i7 2600 (BK) Tk.27000

    Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2V-B3 Tk.5500 or
    Intel BOX DH61SA Tk.6950

    4 GB DDR3 RAM Tk.1800

    Thermaltake V4 Casing Tk.3500

    Samsung DVD Writer Tk.1600

    Keyboard+Mouse+Soundbox Tk.1000

    HDD Samsung 500GB Tk.5700
    (I went to IDB today, and they told me the price of HDD will most likely drop further before the end of this month so if you wait, you may get a better price)

    Thermaltake Smart 550W Tk.7000
    (Not available in the market, only the Thermaltake tough which is around Tk.11500 or Thermaltake Smart M650W which by the way I bought today for Tk.9700. So you may have to wait for PSU as well in order to stay within your budget)

    All of that comes to a total of around Tk.53100 or Tk.54550 (depending on which motherboard you choose) without the GPU. And with the rest Tk.6900, get a GPU for the time being. After you saved up some cash, sell it and get a better GPU.

    Anyway, it's just a suggestion. Good Luck.
    Last edited by bluenight; September 6th, 2012 at 22:14.

  10. #10
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    for gaming purpose intel is better than AMD & buying an i7 is kinda overkill for this... just buy i5 3rd gen(17K) & z77 board(12K) with 1866MHz DDR3 RAM (8GB min-use both channel)
    for ODD go for ASUS. & For HDD dont buy samsung take Hitachi 7200rpm HDD. one more thing why dont u just buy the 7XXX series GPU? consumes less power & gives more output!

    one more thing 500GB HDD's now cost 5400taka.

  11. #11
    Member
    • samiulislam16's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H (with crossfire support)
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 860 2.93ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4+4 gb ddr3 1333 bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1tb+250gb, Hitachi 2tb, Transcend 128gb ssd370s
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD7870 ghz dualX
      • Display:
      • Asus 22 inch LED MS228H
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtech Hd 8 channel Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech
      • Mouse:
      • Newmen M560
      • Controller:
      • Dilong usb controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltek Toughpower Grand 750w 80+ GOLD
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Webcam A4tech 8mp, transcend 8gb pendrive
      • UPS:
      • Sigma 640va
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Good enough
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDcom
      • Download Speed:
      • 150
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200
    samiulislam16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluenight View Post
    I am going to suggest something a bit different (so most probably you won't like it!!!). When it comes to buying a new PC, I usually think a little long term because I don't like changing my Motherboard or Processor on a yearly or two yearly bases. I get Processor & motherboard which will give me at least three (maybe even four/five) years of very good service basically making my PC future proof for a couple of years. And good service means no slow PC or lagging during gameplay or anything like that. So I usually buy the best CPU out there with a good motherboard. For a very good PC, those two components are probably the most important along with a good PSU. And very likely the most expensive as well (so it's difficult to change them). I can change all the other parts along the way if I have to.

    Since you want a gaming PC, think of the upcoming games coming out in october/November such as Medal of Honor Warfighter, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Hitman Absolution, Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, ArmA 3 etc. Plus think of the games that are coming out next year like Crysis 3. Now that is a very demanding game. To run that game properly, you will need a very good Processor as well as a very good GPU.

    So I will suggest that you get one of the best Processors along with good compatible motherboard and build your PC around it. That means Intel i7 processors. Now i7 maybe a little overkill for games which are currently available but for upcoming games in the next year (again, Crysis 3) or the year after (and don't forget Windows 8!!!), you will probably need an i7 processor along with a very good GPU in order to play demanding games at high settings & at high resolution (1920X800).

    Intel Core i7 2600 (BK) Tk.27000

    Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2V-B3 Tk.5500 or
    Intel BOX DH61SA Tk.6950

    4 GB DDR3 RAM Tk.1800

    Thermaltake V4 Casing Tk.3500

    Samsung DVD Writer Tk.1600

    Keyboard+Mouse+Soundbox Tk.1000

    HDD Samsung 500GB Tk.5700
    (I went to IDB today, and they told me the price of HDD will most likely drop further before the end of this month so if you wait, you may get a better price)

    Thermaltake Smart 550W Tk.7000
    (Not available in the market, only the Thermaltake tough which is around Tk.11500 or Thermaltake Smart M650W which by the way I bought today for Tk.9700. So you may have to wait for PSU as well in order to stay within your budget)

    All of that comes to a total of around Tk.53100 or Tk.54550 (depending on which motherboard you choose) without the GPU. And with the rest Tk.6900, get a GPU for the time being. After you saved up some cash, sell it and get a better GPU.

    Anyway, it's just a suggestion. Good Luck.
    u dont need an i7 to play games at good fps, u need more gpu horse power than cpu for example: i7 + 7850 wont make that much difference than i3/i5 + 7850..............its more or les about that 7850 in this situation


    Guess what??? scan it??:

    Good enough GAMING RIG

    HApPy GAMing

  12. #12
    Member
    • bluenight's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-870 2.93 GHz
      • RAM:
      • DYNET 2x2GB DDR3 1333 Bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX560
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster 943 18.5 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Build In HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4 Tech 2 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Sony Vaio Desktop Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech Optical
      • Controller:
      • USB Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart M650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redwan hasan View Post
    for gaming purpose intel is better than AMD & buying an i7 is kinda overkill for this... just buy i5 3rd gen(17K) & z77 board(12K) with 1866MHz DDR3 RAM (8GB min-use both channel)
    for ODD go for ASUS. & For HDD dont buy samsung take Hitachi 7200rpm HDD. one more thing why dont u just buy the 7XXX series GPU? consumes less power & gives more output!

    one more thing 500GB HDD's now cost 5400taka.
    Quote Originally Posted by samiulislam16 View Post
    u dont need an i7 to play games at good fps, u need more gpu horse power than cpu for example: i7 + 7850 wont make that much difference than i3/i5 + 7850..............its more or les about that 7850 in this situation
    I suggested i7 to make the PC future proof. I know i7 is overkill to play the currently available games, which by the I mentioned in my previous post. But what about the upcoming games? They will be very demanding because game makers are taking advantage of the processing capacity of the latest generation Processors & GPUs. i7 will give you at least three/four years of good service probably even longer. Something I don't think i3 or even i5 will be able to do (i5 will probably give two years). That's why I suggested think long term. It's much easier to change the GPU than it is to change Motherboard & Processor.

    And if i7 is overkill, than z77 motherboard is overkill as well. But I do agree about Hitachi HDD is better than Samsung. And no offence, but i3 is not a good processor. No point in buying a high end GPU if you are going to buy a somewhat low end processor. And I don't think an i3 will not be able to keep up with the demands of the upcoming games. Hence me suggesting buy the high end i7 processor now along with an ok GPU which will at least run all the games, and then save up enough money to buy a high end GPU.
    Last edited by bluenight; September 6th, 2012 at 23:33.

  13. #13
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default

    If an i5 can't last him 4 years then an i7 won't either. Performance difference in games is minimal, yes even in future games it will still be minimal except the rare games that will actually use HT (so far there has been only Crysis 2 btw).

    No processor, or at least the mainstream consumer ones, will guarantee smooth sailing performance for 4 years. 2 years at best, and then you'll have to start turning down settings, if the game is CPU bound that is. But it's more likely for a game to be GPU bound than CPU bound. So ya, get an i5 with a better GPU rather than i7 + slower GPU. And please no i3 + high end GPU, that's just plain retarded.

  14. #14
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman View Post
    If an i5 can't last him 4 years then an i7 won't either. Performance difference in games is minimal, yes even in future games it will still be minimal except the rare games that will actually use HT (so far there has been only Crysis 2 btw).

    No processor, or at least the mainstream consumer ones, will guarantee smooth sailing performance for 4 years. 2 years at best, and then you'll have to start turning down settings, if the game is CPU bound that is. But it's more likely for a game to be GPU bound than CPU bound. So ya, get an i5 with a better GPU rather than i7 + slower GPU. And please no i3 + high end GPU, that's just plain retarded.
    BF3 too

  15. #15
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    BF3 too
    No BF3 doesn't use HT.

    http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/201...cal-analysis/7

    That's SP only though so you can see how the GPU is more important there. CPU will be more taxed in MP.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	746236dc_2506.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	24859

    Look at 2500k and 2600k, if HT was used then the difference would've ben even more. That difference is because of the higher stock clocks of the 2600k, not HT. So OC the 2500K and you have the very same gaming performance.
    Last edited by aayman; September 7th, 2012 at 00:00.

  16. #16
    Member
    • emroz_2272's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8P67 Pro (B3, Rev 3.0)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K (Turbo @4.5 GHz) // CM Hyper 212+ (Push-Pull: CM XtraFlo 120mm x 2)
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 (2x4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial MX100 256GB // Samsung F1 500GB // Toshiba 3 TB // HGST Touro 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 980Ti Gaming G1
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic VX2270S 21.5+Asus VE247 23.6+Viewsonic VX2270S 21.5 5760x1080 Surround
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C // Panasonic HTF 600
      • Keyboard:
      • Microsoft Sidewinder X4
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody V3 // SteelSeries QcK Heavy
      • Controller:
      • Generic
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Black Edition 750W // Seasonic S12II 620W (Backup) // CM HAF 912 Advanced
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 24x DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Vantec Nexstar USB 3.0 External 2.5/3.5 Dock
      • UPS:
      • Acme 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Professional x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Not into benchmarking!
      • Comment:
      • Makes me delirious! :) :p
      • ISP:
      • Agni Online 3/6 Mbps
    emroz_2272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gulshan, Dhaka
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood stain child View Post
    Intel i5 2400 16k
    gigabyte h61 5.5k
    4gb ram. . . . . .1.7k
    500gb hdd. . . .6k
    cm 550w. . . . .5.5k
    sapphire 7850. .22k
    tt v4 casing . . . . .3.5k
    samsung dvd rom. .1.5k
    total:61k
    a very balanced recommendation!

  17. #17
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman View Post
    No BF3 doesn't use HT.

    http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/201...cal-analysis/7

    That's SP only though so you can see how the GPU is more important there. CPU will be more taxed in MP.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	746236dc_2506.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	24859

    Look at 2500k and 2600k, if HT was used then the difference would've ben even more. That difference is because of the higher stock clocks of the 2600k, not HT. So OC the 2500K and you have the very same gaming performance.
    Amar E8400 3.9Ghz e game cholto na, seriously atkaito, i3 newar por akdom super smooth. How'ld you explain this????

  18. #18
    Member
    • emroz_2272's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8P67 Pro (B3, Rev 3.0)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K (Turbo @4.5 GHz) // CM Hyper 212+ (Push-Pull: CM XtraFlo 120mm x 2)
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 (2x4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial MX100 256GB // Samsung F1 500GB // Toshiba 3 TB // HGST Touro 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 980Ti Gaming G1
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic VX2270S 21.5+Asus VE247 23.6+Viewsonic VX2270S 21.5 5760x1080 Surround
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C // Panasonic HTF 600
      • Keyboard:
      • Microsoft Sidewinder X4
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody V3 // SteelSeries QcK Heavy
      • Controller:
      • Generic
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Black Edition 750W // Seasonic S12II 620W (Backup) // CM HAF 912 Advanced
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 24x DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Vantec Nexstar USB 3.0 External 2.5/3.5 Dock
      • UPS:
      • Acme 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Professional x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Not into benchmarking!
      • Comment:
      • Makes me delirious! :) :p
      • ISP:
      • Agni Online 3/6 Mbps
    emroz_2272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gulshan, Dhaka
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    @metalfreak_bd you can consider the recommendation of @blood stain Child

    it really is quite well-balanced!

  19. #19
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,098

    Default

    ^^that was really nice one to be true

  20. #20
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Amar E8400 3.9Ghz e game cholto na, seriously atkaito, i3 newar por akdom super smooth. How'ld you explain this????
    Because there's a mammoth gap in performance between E8400 and SB i3 2100. i3 2100 performs better than Q9550 is some cases and is usually on par more or less. So ya that would explain the difference.

    You can disable HT from you BIOS and check for yourself. Heck when BF3 first released HT was actually slowing down the game. I'm not sure if that has been fixed now as I didn't read up on it later

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Suggestions about gaming keyboard
    By asif105878 in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 12:27
  2. Need suggestions for gaming pc
    By maheer.dhruba in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: July 9th, 2012, 00:47
  3. Need suggestions for gaming pc
    By maheer.dhruba in forum CPU
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 29th, 2012, 19:02
  4. Gaming Wheel Suggestions
    By RonzDrive in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: March 15th, 2011, 23:10
  5. HELP||Need suggestions for a gaming laptop!!!
    By FATAL1TY in forum Others PC Hardware
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: June 25th, 2010, 16:36

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.32921 seconds with 15 queries.