User Tag List

Thread: words from a multiclassed fighter mage roaming around in a virtual dungeon

Default words from a multiclassed fighter mage roaming around in a virtual dungeon

its my first post....

i'm a die hard rpg fan....i dont like games from other genre that much.....
    games like baldurs gate,neverwinter nights,elder scrolls 3 morrowind,elder scrolls 4 oblivion,fallout 3,star wars knights of the old republic 1,2...they are my fav gamez.

in bangladesh rpg community is rather thin and not so many ppl are drawn towards this genre but i consider rpg is the true gaming genre.my call is justified by the recent effort by every gaming companies to insert some rpg elemants in their games from other genre.this can be seen in games like GTA,recent FAR CRY2,and even in games where it may be thought that there is no room for rpg.like need for speed when they introduced customization and improvement.....different types of skill based feats..instead of more straight forward classic style of racing.even in fifa games a carrer mode is introduced where players gain their skills which idea is essentially borrowed from rpg games.

the whole piont of recent games are non linearity...no one likes the usual linear style of gaming where the central plot drives the gamer.now a days gamers want more freedom and power to determine his/her actios.the inclusion of "her" here is rather obsolete bcz its nearly impossible to find a decent gamer in our country where gaming is considered a evil thing by the social tycoons. and a girl hacking & slashing in dirty rugged dungeon with a game controller is not very ideal picture we draw for women here...we rather prefer a hindi drama watching backstabbing and high pitched low registered voiced one.whatever i'm a bit carried away ,i'm not here to discuss social issues or how we permit a legal form of slavery in owr country......

i wanna talk to rpg gamers but i'm seriously frustrated by the number of replies in this forum but i hope that ppl would gradually find the true amusement of rpg gaming.
    i'm gone ......

Default Re: words from a multiclassed fighter mage roaming around in a virtual dungeon

u forgot Diablo

Invaluable to your friends and allies, you make good decisions and are always there to support your team. You are practical, supportive, and logical.

Default Re: words from a multiclassed fighter mage roaming around in a virtual dungeon

i didnt forget diablo,fact is i dont like diablo that much.its not a true rpg..its action rpg.it focuses mainly on hacking and slashing,and looting the corpse,it has severely less freedom to enjoy true rpg experience.i know diablo is hugely addictive and suits in online or pvp modes but for a standalone pc ...it doesnt fullfill my requiered critarias.
    i'm gone ......