User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Alternatives to HSC

  1. #1
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    557

    Default Alternatives to HSC

    Does anyone knows of any alternative exam equivalent as HSC?I heard about A level,GED.A level will be very hard as so I heard.And GED isn't easy for short time.Must be studied with much time in hand I think.Tell me your experience here those who have taken these exams or know about these deeply.

    I heard National Diploma(ND) and Higher National Diploma(HND) under British Council can be started after SSC and can lead to university's second or third year directly.There are some institutes here who provides those like Ahsanullah Institute and some more.Still I don't know any more about these 2 degree.You guys here who are reading in these or know about it,please let me know.

    Some days ago I saw Cambrian Education(of BSB foundation and cambrian college) providing university foundation program for HSC failed and low grade students.So they can directly go to university after that 1 year foundation course.Heard this for the first time.Also if any of you here know anything about this course please tell me.

    And people please don't suggest polytechnical 4 year diploma degree courses.

  2. #2
    Member
    • avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • 70
      • Upload Speed:
      • 70
    avas911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mohammadpur
    Posts
    4,251

    Default

    Also there is SAT i think
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know

    Live and die on this day
    Live and Die on this day

  3. #3
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avas911 View Post
    Also there is SAT i think
    SAT is for admission in the famous universities like Harvard,Cambridge etc.It's hard as I know.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio.
    Posts
    722

    Default

    as far as i know GRE is easier than those u mentioned.

  5. #5
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xK0ZAKx View Post
    as far as i know GRE is easier than those u mentioned.
    Hey,GRE is for admission in masters degree in foreign universities.

  6. #6
    Member
    • faisal.amir.bd's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT IP35 Dark Raider
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo [email protected]
      • RAM:
      • 2GB Transcend AxeRam DDR-2 800+ @816MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 820GB (320GB Hitachi, 500GB Samsung)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5 (Batmobile Cooler)
      • Display:
      • ASUS MS228H 1080p LED backlit
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5200 (5.1)
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wired gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 600W
      • UPS:
      • Rahim Afrooz 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7x86
      • ISP:
      • Link 3
      • Download Speed:
      • 180kBps [1.5Mbps]
      • Upload Speed:
      • 180kBps [1.5Mbps]
      • Console:
      • 2
    faisal.amir.bd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    SAT is for admission in the famous universities like Harvard,Cambridge etc.It's hard as I know.
    No it's not . It's a standardized test designed to test your verbal and mathematical capabilities. You'll need to provide your SAT scores when you apply to undergraduate programs of foreign universities (especially US). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is it a substitute for a high-school (12 years) degree. The same with GRE, only GRE is required for grad school.

    Long story short, there are no shortcuts. Your easiest bet is the GED, it's a US high school equivalency examination which was typically meant for high school dropouts who want to get a high school diploma later in life. But do be warned, a lot of universities have stopped accepting GED scores for admission, because it's a sub-standard curriculum and does not prepare you for any specialized discipline.

    And I had the opportunity to look at the GED curriculum. It's piss-easy.
    Last edited by faisal.amir.bd; August 6th, 2012 at 15:17.

  7. #7
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.amir.bd View Post
    No it's not . It's a standardized test designed to test your verbal and mathematical capabilities. You'll need to provide your SAT scores when you apply to undergraduate programs of foreign universities (especially US). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is it a substitute for a high-school (12 years) degree. The same with GRE, only GRE is required for grad school.

    Long story short, there are no shortcuts. Your easiest bet is the GED, it's a US high school equivalency examination which was typically meant for high school dropouts who want to get a high school diploma later in life. But do be warned, a lot of universities have stopped accepting GED scores for admission, because it's a sub-standard curriculum and does not prepare you for any specialized discipline.

    And I had the opportunity to look at the GED curriculum. It's piss-easy.
    Bangladeshi private universities stopped accepting GED?Dhaka education board gives certificate after checking equivalency of other degrees like A level or GED compared to HSC.Won't it even be accepted at USA universities?

    One more question can an average student pass it properly from Bangladesh?Does many students take this test?Heard it takes place at American Alumni Association in Banani.
    Last edited by sameev29; August 6th, 2012 at 16:39.

  8. #8
    Member
    • Loners Persona -.-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE H61M-S2P-B3.
      • CPU:
      • INTEL(R) Core(TM) i3-2100(Sandy Bridge) @ 3.10Ghz.
      • RAM:
      • KINGSTON HyperX (Dual Channel) 4GB [2 x 2GB] 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM @1333Mhz.
      • Hard Drive:
      • WESTERN DIGITAL Cavier Blue 500GB @7200Rpm + HITACHI 80GB @7200Rpm.
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS(ELITEGROUP) GeForce GTX550ti(Fermi) 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16.
      • Display:
      • GATEWAY 19 inch[Square] HD-LCD.
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in HD.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • MICROLAB M-223 [2:1] Speaker & A4TECH Generic Hp + COSCONIC Generic Hp.
      • Keyboard:
      • SP Gaming Keyboard.
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH X7 [XL-747H] Anti-Vibrate Laser Gaming Mouse upto 3600Dpi on a STEELSERIES QcK Ltd.EditionPAD
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller.
      • Power Supply:
      • DELTA 400 Watt.
      • Optical Drive:
      • SAMSUNG DVD Writer.
      • USB Devices:
      • BLACK CAT Webcam + many other Memory Cards(inserted in Card Readers) and Pen Drive's and etc...
      • UPS:
      • OVO 1000VA x 2 [but currently running only one].
      • Operating System:
      • WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS.
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX:- PROCESSOR=7.2|RAM-7.4|GRAPHICS=7.4|GAMING GRAPHICS=7.4|HDD=5.9
      • Comment:
      • EUPHORIA!
      • ISP:
      • Zx Online
      • Console:
      • 2
    Loners Persona -.-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Queens, NYC.
    Posts
    600

    Default

    A level takes at least 2 years to complete after then for getting into colleges only in America u've gotta sit for SAT.
    And there are two SAT types ,one is SAT I-reasoning test(basic-compulsory) consisits of three sections-writing,reading,math & SAT II-subject tests(required mostly for getting into highly demanded universities,ivy league ones u know,like-harvard,mit,stanford,princeton...consists of all other classified subjects here-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT_Subject_Tests

    But one thing that u must always gotta do is study/work hard like there's no tomorrow bro..that's one of the/only? key for getting into anything,even a strip club,trust me
    Last edited by Loners Persona -.-; August 6th, 2012 at 16:25.

  9. #9
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loners Persona -.- View Post
    A level takes at least 2 years to complete after then for getting into colleges only in America u've gotta sit for SAT.
    And there are two SAT types ,one is SAT I-reasoning test(basic-compulsory) consisits of three sections-writing,reading,math & SAT II-subject tests(required mostly for getting into highly demanded universities,ivy league ones u know,like-harvard,mit,stanford,princeton...consists of all other classified subjects here-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT_Subject_Tests

    But one thing that u must always gotta do is study/work hard like there's no tomorrow bro..that's one of the/only? key for getting into anything,even a strip club,trust me
    Is it a must to study 2 years in a school in Bangladesh to appear at British Council for the A level exam?I mean can't someone who is SSC passed register for it and give the exam?


  10. #10
    Member
    • Loners Persona -.-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE H61M-S2P-B3.
      • CPU:
      • INTEL(R) Core(TM) i3-2100(Sandy Bridge) @ 3.10Ghz.
      • RAM:
      • KINGSTON HyperX (Dual Channel) 4GB [2 x 2GB] 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM @1333Mhz.
      • Hard Drive:
      • WESTERN DIGITAL Cavier Blue 500GB @7200Rpm + HITACHI 80GB @7200Rpm.
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS(ELITEGROUP) GeForce GTX550ti(Fermi) 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16.
      • Display:
      • GATEWAY 19 inch[Square] HD-LCD.
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in HD.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • MICROLAB M-223 [2:1] Speaker & A4TECH Generic Hp + COSCONIC Generic Hp.
      • Keyboard:
      • SP Gaming Keyboard.
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH X7 [XL-747H] Anti-Vibrate Laser Gaming Mouse upto 3600Dpi on a STEELSERIES QcK Ltd.EditionPAD
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller.
      • Power Supply:
      • DELTA 400 Watt.
      • Optical Drive:
      • SAMSUNG DVD Writer.
      • USB Devices:
      • BLACK CAT Webcam + many other Memory Cards(inserted in Card Readers) and Pen Drive's and etc...
      • UPS:
      • OVO 1000VA x 2 [but currently running only one].
      • Operating System:
      • WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS.
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX:- PROCESSOR=7.2|RAM-7.4|GRAPHICS=7.4|GAMING GRAPHICS=7.4|HDD=5.9
      • Comment:
      • EUPHORIA!
      • ISP:
      • Zx Online
      • Console:
      • 2
    Loners Persona -.-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Queens, NYC.
    Posts
    600

    Default

    no need to study in school,just do it in private where also it is a must to study 2 years but u can complete it in 1.5 years if ur that talented&serious
    I guess u can take part in A level if you had passed SSC

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    Is it a must to study 2 years in a school in Bangladesh to appear at British Council for the A level exam?I mean can't someone who is SSC passed register for it and give the exam?
    no need to study in school,just do it in private where also it is a must to study 2 years but u can complete it in 1.5 years if ur that talented&serious
    I guess u can take part in A level if you had passed SSC

  11. #11
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loners Persona -.- View Post
    no need to study in school,just do it in private where also it is a must to study 2 years but u can complete it in 1.5 years if ur that talented&serious
    I guess u can take part in A level if you had passed SSC

    - - - Updated - - -



    no need to study in school,just do it in private where also it is a must to study 2 years but u can complete it in 1.5 years if ur that talented&serious
    I guess u can take part in A level if you had passed SSC

    If someone can finish the studies in 6-8 months can he appear for this exam?I mean is it mandatory according to British Council to study in a school or anyone can appear for it?

    And SSC passed students can appear for it.That's sure.But I think A level will be very hard for a SSC passed student who hasn't ever read any subjects in english.

    Looking forward to learn more about GED from the members here.

  12. #12
    Member
    • Banglavai's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus VI Hero
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • G-Skill Ripjaws X 2X 8GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2X Samsung EVO 840 240GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce OC
      • Display:
      • Asus MX279H 27 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Bose 301 Direct / Sennheiser Momentum 2.0
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G105
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G5
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360(usb wired)
      • Power Supply:
      • Fractral Design 650 watt 80 plus gold
      • UPS:
      • No need at all
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit Professional
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30 Mbps
      • Console:
      • 146
    Banglavai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    @sameev29 bro please don't run after shortcuts and easier degree cuz the more easier you will pass higher secondary the lot suffer you will have to face in future.......So far, as i know that A level is easier than HSC.Cuz there you won't need to sit for all the xams at a time.You can divide them into parts and can do good results......Also there are SAT and many programs.Think and choose wisely which path you should take which will lead your future.......

  13. #13
    Member
    • Loners Persona -.-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE H61M-S2P-B3.
      • CPU:
      • INTEL(R) Core(TM) i3-2100(Sandy Bridge) @ 3.10Ghz.
      • RAM:
      • KINGSTON HyperX (Dual Channel) 4GB [2 x 2GB] 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM @1333Mhz.
      • Hard Drive:
      • WESTERN DIGITAL Cavier Blue 500GB @7200Rpm + HITACHI 80GB @7200Rpm.
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS(ELITEGROUP) GeForce GTX550ti(Fermi) 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16.
      • Display:
      • GATEWAY 19 inch[Square] HD-LCD.
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in HD.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • MICROLAB M-223 [2:1] Speaker & A4TECH Generic Hp + COSCONIC Generic Hp.
      • Keyboard:
      • SP Gaming Keyboard.
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH X7 [XL-747H] Anti-Vibrate Laser Gaming Mouse upto 3600Dpi on a STEELSERIES QcK Ltd.EditionPAD
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller.
      • Power Supply:
      • DELTA 400 Watt.
      • Optical Drive:
      • SAMSUNG DVD Writer.
      • USB Devices:
      • BLACK CAT Webcam + many other Memory Cards(inserted in Card Readers) and Pen Drive's and etc...
      • UPS:
      • OVO 1000VA x 2 [but currently running only one].
      • Operating System:
      • WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS.
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX:- PROCESSOR=7.2|RAM-7.4|GRAPHICS=7.4|GAMING GRAPHICS=7.4|HDD=5.9
      • Comment:
      • EUPHORIA!
      • ISP:
      • Zx Online
      • Console:
      • 2
    Loners Persona -.-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Queens, NYC.
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    If someone can finish the studies in 6-8 months can he appear for this exam?I mean is it mandatory according to British Council to study in a school or anyone can appear for it?

    And SSC passed students can appear for it.That's sure.But I think A level will be very hard for a SSC passed student who hasn't ever read any subjects in english.

    Looking forward to learn more about GED from the members here.
    6-8 month study kore AS deoau jabe naki im not sure,for good results 8masher beshi lagbe monehoy shomoy ...aro time lagbe for giving A2 ..its not that easy.O's deoar age shune ashcilam je A level easy hobe but shob pure bs!!! A's are wayy more complex than O's -.- and no british council kono mandatory rules/regulations banai nai for giving exams only in school..u can study privatrly as well! :] And imo moving on from bengali to english medium is not a good move either..Just go for GED bro
    Last edited by Loners Persona -.-; August 6th, 2012 at 19:18.

  14. #14
    Global Moderator
    • Codex's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Sniper 2x8G (9-9-9-24 Kits)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 PRO 256G SSD, Geil 512G SSD, HDDs: 2TBx1, 1TBx1, 500Gx1, 165Gx1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280x (Dual-x edition)
      • Display:
      • Triple monitors: Samsung S24300B + Dell E2210 x2
      • Sound Card:
      • CEntrance DACport Slim
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598 / FLC 8s
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltek Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX Master w/ Razer Goliathus Mid.
      • Controller:
      • Don't have one
      • Power Supply:
      • Inwin 750 watts w/ 80+ Bronze Certification
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW24B3ST
      • USB Devices:
      • 2TB Seagate External USB 3.0 drive
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1.2KVA
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Over nine thousand!
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • AntBD + AmberIT Dual Homed
      • Download Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    7,983

    Default

    Stay as far away from the HSC foundation course Cambrian offers as you can.

  15. #15
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Stay as far away from the HSC foundation course Cambrian offers as you can.
    I saw it in newspaper.Do you know anything about it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Loners Persona -.- View Post
    6-8 month study kore AS deoau jabe naki im not sure,for good results 8masher beshi lagbe monehoy shomoy ...aro time lagbe for giving A2 ..its not that easy.O's deoar age shune ashcilam je A level easy hobe but shob pure bs!!! A's are wayy more complex than O's -.- and no british council kono mandatory rules/regulations banai nai for giving exams only in school..u can study privatrly as well! :] And imo moving on from bengali to english medium is not a good move either..Just go for GED bro
    GED ki A level er cheye easy?Tobe GED er student er kotha temon suna jai na.Bangladesh er student der ei exam e result kemon and koto student exam dey,kono idea ase?

    GED er preparation er jonno coaching center a 6-7 months porle pass howa jabe?

  16. #16
    Member
    • optimus prime's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI K9A2C-ff v1
      • CPU:
      • AMD 64X2 5200+
      • RAM:
      • Transend 4GB DDR2 800MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1T Hitachi+750GB Samsung+500GB Hitachi
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 4850 512MB DDR3 & 4830 512MB DDR3 in Xfire
      • Display:
      • ASUS MS228
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • F&D F6000(5:1)
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH 747H
      • Controller:
      • Chinese
      • Power Supply:
      • Valuetop 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS
      • UPS:
      • MICRO 1000VA(Customized)
      • ISP:
      • BTCL
      • Download Speed:
      • 1024
      • Upload Speed:
      • 256

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    why not HSC???It's not that bad/hard

  17. #17
    Member
    • Mohaan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H61M-S2PV
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce 210
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP65HQ-P 22" IPS LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster Audigy.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Chudirbhai keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Chudirbhai mouse
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Maxim 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Economical beast
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 192~195
      • Upload Speed:
      • 130
      • Console:
      • 128
    Mohaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Shantinogor,Chamelibag
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    You cannot finish the whole A levels in 6 months. You need at least 1.5 years to finish A levels fully. AS ( Advanced Subsidiary) can be finished in 6-7 months but but you need atleast 10-12 months to finish A2. A2 is ¤¤¤¤ing hard! And another piece of advice : You can't be successful if you try to take shortcuts in life, nothing ain't short in life to get that makes you happy.
    visit san&design and get your design done

    I am 80% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

  18. #18
    Member
    • TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10
      • Console:
      • 138
    TheNutKicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaan View Post
    You cannot finish the whole A levels in 6 months. You need at least 1.5 years to finish A levels fully. AS ( Advanced Subsidiary) can be finished in 6-7 months but but you need atleast 10-12 months to finish A2. A2 is ¤¤¤¤ing hard! And another piece of advice : You can't be successful if you try to take shortcuts in life, nothing ain't short in life to get that makes you happy.
    He Can always try and Forge the certificates, how's that for a shortcut.

  19. #19
    Member
    • Mohaan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H61M-S2PV
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce 210
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP65HQ-P 22" IPS LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster Audigy.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Chudirbhai keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Chudirbhai mouse
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Maxim 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Economical beast
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 192~195
      • Upload Speed:
      • 130
      • Console:
      • 128
    Mohaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Shantinogor,Chamelibag
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNutKicker View Post
    He Can always try and Forge the certificates, how's that for a shortcut.
    He can. But at the end of the day there will be guilt inside that will be killing him mentally. But hey, its just my opinion.
    visit san&design and get your design done

    I am 80% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

  20. #20
    Member
    • TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10
      • Console:
      • 138
    TheNutKicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaan View Post
    He can. But at the end of the day there will be guilt inside that will be killing him mentally. But hey, its just my opinion.
    That wasn't meant to be taken seriously but yes guilt kills people.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Alternatives To Mininova
    By coldfire7 in forum File Sharing and Torrents
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 1st, 2009, 10:20

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.29533 seconds with 14 queries.