User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

  1. #1
    Member
    • sadi_warhead's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
      • RAM:
      • ADATA 4096MB RAM DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1 TB Samsung H3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 560OC-1GI 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 22" samsung 2233sw
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio output input
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1/A4tech headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • BenQ mulitmedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 teCH
      • Controller:
      • Sony controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortex 600w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
      • Comment:
      • Motamuti-:| :)
      • ISP:
      • Ispros
      • Console:
      • 128
    sadi_warhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    MIRPUR
    Posts
    3,087

    Post Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    what about far cry 2?

    The game is really awesome and the gameplay is very very nice.

    but the graphics is not so high end:zz: but the gameplay is amazing!!

    anyone play this game?? here

    u can tell about your far cry 2 game.


  2. #2

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by sadi_warhead View Post
    what about far cry 2?

    The game is really awesome and the gameplay is very very nice.

    but the graphics is not so high end:zz: but the gameplay is amazing!!

    anyone play this game?? here

    u can tell about your far cry 2 game.

    i am afraid you got it all wrong.

    First of all, this game sucks big time. Anyone who has played farcry 1 will tell you this. at least i will. the only thing that is impressive in this game is Graphics. A 55 km of stunning virtual world. Graphics is so good that it will make you forget about the game and just look around.this is the only good thing about this game.

    Gameplay is very very very bad in farcry 2. the concept is totally a crappy one. playing this game is like playing an FPS version of GTA. you have to choose your mission from specific points. for that you have to drive for a ridiculous amount of time in this game. Enemys are boring. got no brains, got lots of firepower. really stupid AI. i played it with the highest difficulty level and except for firepower, nothing changed. so, what you do in this game ? you go talk to someone, take a mission, drive a long way to get there and you kill one guy. thats it. you do the same thing over and over again.

    Assasins Creed had the same problem and because of that, i hated it at first. but the stunning virtual world and the story made it up for the gameplay a little bit. after playing far cry 2, i now realize that assasins creed was a much better game.

    far cry 2 is more like soldier of fortune payback. man, that game sucked big time. no storyline or anything, just beat up stupid enemys with no AI at all.
    If far cry 2 was released with a different name, that would have been justified. this game totally detroyed the title far cry. well, crysis is there to make it up. if you really wanna enjoy an FPS that resembles farcry, play crysis warhead.

    Bottom line, Far cry 2 sucks. no offence guys but this is just how i feel.:blush:

  3. #3
    Member
    • sadi_warhead's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
      • RAM:
      • ADATA 4096MB RAM DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1 TB Samsung H3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 560OC-1GI 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 22" samsung 2233sw
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio output input
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1/A4tech headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • BenQ mulitmedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 teCH
      • Controller:
      • Sony controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortex 600w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
      • Comment:
      • Motamuti-:| :)
      • ISP:
      • Ispros
      • Console:
      • 128
    sadi_warhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    MIRPUR
    Posts
    3,087

    Post Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by yagamirules View Post
    i am afraid you got it all wrong.

    First of all, this game sucks big time. Anyone who has played farcry 1 will tell you this. at least i will. the only thing that is impressive in this game is Graphics. A 55 km of stunning virtual world. Graphics is so good that it will make you forget about the game and just look around.this is the only good thing about this game.

    Gameplay is very very very bad in farcry 2. the concept is totally a crappy one. playing this game is like playing an FPS version of GTA. you have to choose your mission from specific points. for that you have to drive for a ridiculous amount of time in this game. Enemys are boring. got no brains, got lots of firepower. really stupid AI. i played it with the highest difficulty level and except for firepower, nothing changed. so, what you do in this game ? you go talk to someone, take a mission, drive a long way to get there and you kill one guy. thats it. you do the same thing over and over again.

    Assasins Creed had the same problem and because of that, i hated it at first. but the stunning virtual world and the story made it up for the gameplay a little bit. after playing far cry 2, i now realize that assasins creed was a much better game.

    far cry 2 is more like soldier of fortune payback. man, that game sucked big time. no storyline or anything, just beat up stupid enemys with no AI at all.
    If far cry 2 was released with a different name, that would have been justified. this game totally detroyed the title far cry. well, crysis is there to make it up. if you really wanna enjoy an FPS that resembles farcry, play crysis warhead.

    Bottom line, Far cry 2 sucks. no offence guys but this is just how i feel.:blush:
    you got wrong something

    how u can tell far cry 2's graphics is good! something is good at far cry 2 is only the gameplay!

    but it is right that the game is not as same as far cry

    it named wrong it should be a another name [GTA CRY!!!-lol just kiddin]

    yes i played crysis and crysis warhead

    crysis is great[no comment here because crysis is still great game of 2007-2008]

    come to point my comment of far cry 2 is below>

    far cry is not so amazing but still enjoyable:closedeyes:

    gratis
    ------
    sms-2008

  4. #4

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    nothing else to say.:closedeyes:

  5. #5
    Member
    • ЯV●shafiee007's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • eVGA X58 SLI Micro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz L3 8MB cache Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Tripple channel (8-8-8-24)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1.5TB WD Caviar Black + 250GB Samsung HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 256-bit PCI-e
      • Display:
      • ASUS 21.5" VH222H HDMI
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Steelseries Siberia with 7.1 USB sound card, Altec Lansing 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Steelseries MERC Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Razer - DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Xbox360 controller, Genius Maxfire G-12U, Creative Cobra 2, XFX Xgear
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on SATA DVD writer
      • UPS:
      • iNeat 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • It's great... but my consoles are much better !
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 170KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100KBps
      • Console:
      • 18
    ЯV●shafiee007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pit Stop
    Posts
    8,161

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    FAR CRY 2 er gameplay jodi ager tar shathe compare kore dekha hoe then baje lagbe....but just think about this game with no past records....think of it just as a new game.....the gameplay is really good..

    Red ViperZ---ЯV●shafiee007

  6. #6

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by ЯV●shafiee007 View Post
    FAR CRY 2 er gameplay jodi ager tar shathe compare kore dekha hoe then baje lagbe....but just think about this game with no past records....think of it just as a new game.....the gameplay is really good..
    nopez...cant do! they named it FARCRY2!!

    Invaluable to your friends and allies, you make good decisions and are always there to support your team. You are practical, supportive, and logical.

  7. #7
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by „z3rô View Post
    nopez...cant do! they named it FARCRY2!!
    Yes you can. You wont see a Farcry like the previous one. Ubisoft is the publisher now. Do you compare GTA 1 and 2 with the others? Did you complain when it changed to a 3rd person sandbox game?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    well, when we look for the next title, we want some improvement. we saw that in GTA series. but far cry story is different. well, most of us were waiting for far cry 2 because of the title. if you havent played the first episode, then its fine. treat it as a different game. btw, even after treating it as a different game, this one sucks. highly repetitive game this is. you will get bored. i got.
    Last edited by yagamirules; November 9th, 2008 at 18:28.

  9. #9
    Member
    • sadi_warhead's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
      • RAM:
      • ADATA 4096MB RAM DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1 TB Samsung H3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 560OC-1GI 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 22" samsung 2233sw
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio output input
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1/A4tech headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • BenQ mulitmedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 teCH
      • Controller:
      • Sony controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortex 600w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
      • Comment:
      • Motamuti-:| :)
      • ISP:
      • Ispros
      • Console:
      • 128
    sadi_warhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    MIRPUR
    Posts
    3,087

    Post Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by yagamirules View Post
    well, when we look for the next title, we want some improvement. we saw that in GTA series. but far cry story is different. well, most of us were waiting for far cry 2 because of the title. if you havent played the first episode, then its fine. treat it as a different game. btw, even after treating it as a different game, this one sucks. highly repetitive game this is. you will get bored. i got.
    hu hu hu

    never mind>> u r a great far cry 2 heater

    so do u completed it or left it

  10. #10
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by yagamirules View Post
    well, when we look for the next title, we want some improvement. we saw that in GTA series. but far cry story is different. well, most of us were waiting for far cry 2 because of the title. if you havent played the first episode, then its fine. treat it as a different game. btw, even after treating it as a different game, this one sucks. highly repetitive game this is. you will get bored. i got.
    You shouldnt have been waiting for it ever since Ubisoft showed that its based in Africa with an open world. It does get repetitive if you play it a lot, but which game doesnt. Its a big game, you cant expect it to entertain through all the parts. Some parts will be boring. I play it every now and then, so not getting bored of it.

    and btw, I dont know why you guys say the AI sucks, it seems fine to me. Enemies take cover when they reload. Difference in the console and PC AI maybe?

  11. #11
    Member
    • sadi_warhead's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
      • RAM:
      • ADATA 4096MB RAM DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1 TB Samsung H3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 560OC-1GI 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 22" samsung 2233sw
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio output input
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1/A4tech headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • BenQ mulitmedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 teCH
      • Controller:
      • Sony controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortex 600w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
      • Comment:
      • Motamuti-:| :)
      • ISP:
      • Ispros
      • Console:
      • 128
    sadi_warhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    MIRPUR
    Posts
    3,087

    Post Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman_farzand View Post
    You shouldnt have been waiting for it ever since Ubisoft showed that its based in Africa with an open world. It does get repetitive if you play it a lot, but which game doesnt. Its a big game, you cant expect it to entertain through all the parts. Some parts will be boring. I play it every now and then, so not getting bored of it.

    and btw, I dont know why you guys say the AI sucks, it seems fine to me. Enemies take cover when they reload. Difference in the console and PC AI maybe?
    i agree with u

    i am personally saying that the game is awesome for the africa based zone!
    but it is true it named wrong it should be named any other [etc etc.......]

  12. #12
    Member
    • Cyber_Shot's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS K53SC
      • CPU:
      • Intel core I7 2670qm
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB (1333)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce GT 520MX
      • Display:
      • Asus
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 MB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 223 kb/sec

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bolzano, Italy
    Posts
    324

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Anyone have farcry 2 update activation key? PLz I need it.

  13. #13
    Member
    • GalibZ's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage V Edition 10 X99
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 5820k
      • RAM:
      • 16gb Gskill Ripjaws
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250GB SSD Samsung EVO 850, 6 TB HDD (Toshiba 2tbx3)
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1060
      • Display:
      • Asus MX229H 21.5 LED IPS
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab FC 720 2.1
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675W
      • USB Devices:
      • 500 GB WD & 2TB WD External
      • UPS:
      • 1200W Non-Brand
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Hate Benchmarking
      • Comment:
      • Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Casing.
      • ISP:
      • ICC Communications
      • Download Speed:
      • 1000 KB/s+
      • Upload Speed:
      • Unknown

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mirpur
    Posts
    3,456

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber_Shot View Post
    Anyone have farcry 2 update activation key? PLz I need it.
    http://banglagamer.com/forums/f27/fa...t197/post60802

    copy & paste or replace this with ur fc2.exe :zz:

  14. #14

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    good luck finishing this game. eventually you will until you are bored to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by sadi_warhead View Post
    hu hu hu

    never mind>> u r a great far cry 2 heater

    so do u completed it or left it
    yeah, i finished it allright. that is why i can say how this game works. from first to last, you do the same thing. sucks man.

    i am not a hater of anything. if i see a good game i will praise, but this was not a good game for me.:glare:
    Last edited by yagamirules; November 9th, 2008 at 22:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #15
    Member
    • sadi_warhead's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
      • RAM:
      • ADATA 4096MB RAM DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1 TB Samsung H3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 560OC-1GI 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 22" samsung 2233sw
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio output input
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1/A4tech headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • BenQ mulitmedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 teCH
      • Controller:
      • Sony controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortex 600w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
      • Comment:
      • Motamuti-:| :)
      • ISP:
      • Ispros
      • Console:
      • 128
    sadi_warhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    MIRPUR
    Posts
    3,087

    Post Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by yagamirules View Post
    good luck finishing this game. eventually you will until you are bored to death.



    yeah, i finished it allright. that is why i can say how this game works. from first to last, you do the same thing. sucks man.

    i am not a hater of anything. if i see a good game i will praise, but this was not a good game for me.:glare:
    huh huh huh

    u r a hater of farcry 2 and we can see it by this quote speech

    by the way yagamirules did u play Witcher Enchaced ???

  16. #16

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    No, i haven't. actually not into games nowdays. only try to follow famous games, the main ones. tell me, is this an fps too ? if it is, i will give it a try. love them.

  17. #17
    Member
    • sadi_warhead's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
      • RAM:
      • ADATA 4096MB RAM DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1 TB Samsung H3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 560OC-1GI 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 22" samsung 2233sw
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio output input
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1/A4tech headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • BenQ mulitmedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 teCH
      • Controller:
      • Sony controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortex 600w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
      • Comment:
      • Motamuti-:| :)
      • ISP:
      • Ispros
      • Console:
      • 128
    sadi_warhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    MIRPUR
    Posts
    3,087

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by yagamirules View Post
    No, i haven't. actually not into games nowdays. only try to follow famous games, the main ones. tell me, is this an fps too ? if it is, i will give it a try. love them.
    ofcourse man it is FPS

    look at

    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/thewi...on/review.html

    see u

    bye

  18. #18
    Member
    • [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
    Tom@L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, USA
    Posts
    6,495

    Default Re: Far cry 2 - truthly awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by yagamirules View Post
    i am afraid you got it all wrong.

    First of all, this game sucks big time. Anyone who has played farcry 1 will tell you this. at least i will. the only thing that is impressive in this game is Graphics. A 55 km of stunning virtual world. Graphics is so good that it will make you forget about the game and just look around.this is the only good thing about this game.

    Gameplay is very very very bad in farcry 2. the concept is totally a crappy one. playing this game is like playing an FPS version of GTA. you have to choose your mission from specific points. for that you have to drive for a ridiculous amount of time in this game. Enemys are boring. got no brains, got lots of firepower. really stupid AI. i played it with the highest difficulty level and except for firepower, nothing changed. so, what you do in this game ? you go talk to someone, take a mission, drive a long way to get there and you kill one guy. thats it. you do the same thing over and over again.

    Assasins Creed had the same problem and because of that, i hated it at first. but the stunning virtual world and the story made it up for the gameplay a little bit. after playing far cry 2, i now realize that assasins creed was a much better game.

    far cry 2 is more like soldier of fortune payback. man, that game sucked big time. no storyline or anything, just beat up stupid enemys with no AI at all.
    If far cry 2 was released with a different name, that would have been justified. this game totally detroyed the title far cry. well, crysis is there to make it up. if you really wanna enjoy an FPS that resembles farcry, play crysis warhead.

    Bottom line, Far cry 2 sucks. no offence guys but this is just how i feel.:blush:
    i agree 200% bro !!! i dont know how come far cry 2 even got 8 or 9 ratings in gamespot, ign & gamespy.

    Quote Originally Posted by sadi_warhead View Post


    ofcourse man it is FPS

    look at

    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/thewi...on/review.html

    see u

    bye
    lol !!! witcher fps .....

    anyways witcher is da best rpg game of 2007; much better than mass effect for me ...... so u definitely shud play it if u r a fan of rpg .......
    Last edited by [email protected]; December 8th, 2008 at 02:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.30349 seconds with 13 queries.