User Tag List

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Questions regarding credit transferring to a foreign university

  1. #1
    Member sameev29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Questions regarding credit transferring to a foreign university

    A friend of mine will be giving hsc exam next year.But he will be going to United States in December 2014 or in the first few months of 2015.His immigration serial will come then.So after passing hsc if he gets admitted into a private university and completes any amount of credits,can he transfer them to USA?

    He will be living in New York with his family.He won't go to any other city.I never heard any private university here having a credit transfer collaboration with any university in New York.If no university has collaboration with any university in New York,can he transfer the credits himself?

    Is there anything else he can do in this time.Something that will cover his university partly,so that he won't have to start totally again from 1st year at an university there.

  2. #2
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1600 @3.9GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008


    Only thing he can do is contact the university he will be studying there and asking them which courses he can transfer from here. And then do only those courses here. Most of the courses won't be accepted unless they are like 300 level courses.

    But these things are best handled if you contact the varsity directly. There is high chances that he'll have to start from scratch, so ask him to be prepared for that as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Transferring pirated dlc to xbox 360 from pc
    By damien_666 in forum XBOX
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: July 30th, 2011, 04:08

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Page generated in 0.14404 seconds with 14 queries.