I am planning to setup a wifi router in my home in order to share my broadband connection.
I ve some question and query regarding this, as follows:
- Using Wifi router to connect to internet, will it cause my latency to increase in any extent? and specially will it hamper my online gaming experience?
- If there is a barrier between router and PC/Laptop will it cause any hamper to wifi frequency? Again, will it increase latency? Like I m planning to setup my router in my entrance room, there is a dining room between that room and my room without door, but there is a door in my room.
- Suggest me a good combination of wifi router and usb wifi adapter
- Will it connect automatically every time I login to windows like my broadband connection?
- Is it possible to restrict wifi access by fix mac address in router other than password only?
- Wifi does nt hampers B/W... I guess its true, still wanna b sure.
- And last but not least, how to setup wifi device? It will be great pleasure if someone post a tutorial. Like setting up IP blah blah.