DotA Replay Manager is a tool for browsing Warcraft III replays with additional features for parsing DotA replays. It provides a lot of information which can't be understood by just watching the replays.
* Explorer-like replay browser (tree view+list fiew) with functions for copy/paste/drag-and-drop, delete/rename and creating folders.
* Organize replays by folder or by date.
* Auto-copying new replays (from LastReplay.w3g) and batch copying existing replays.
* Replay search with a lot of options like game name, length, map version, player names and heroes.
* Viewing replays directly from internet (if a URL is supplied).
* Displays a list of replays with statistics for player or hero.
* DotA data is fully loaded from the map, so when a new version of DotA is released the program will automatically read the new data.
* Displays extended game information and list of players with score, lane, item build.
* Colored chat log with lots of game messages; search and filtering is supported.
* Timeline view - displays *estimated* hero movement over time - an animated version of the replay with many features.
* Hero builds - skill and item orders.
* Action charts - including different action types, group hotkeys used, and APM over time graph.
* Gold and experience timeline graphs.
* Presentation tab - format the replay info in plain text mode, forum BB codes or HTML.
* Shows hero pool for -rd/-cd and bans/picks for -cd/-cm.
* Full action log with graphical information for in-depth replay analyzis.
- Fixed a small bug with icons in timeline mode not showing on certain computers
- Added hero chart, and a few more features
- Fixed some more bugs
- I'm assuming its stable enough and removing the beta status
- Fixed host name detection
- Added icon transparency, fixed recipe icon
- Removed chatlog size limit
- Added chat filtering and search. Note that non-english search doesn't work yet.
- Better support for unicode text
- Added replay search
- Major remake!
- Whole program re-written from scratch!
- Beta Beta Beta!
- Few functions still missing, such as search and hero chart
- Added back/forward buttons for easier browsing.
- Added "Replay options" button in game info tab, containing the options to modify replay (as it was before),
delete replay and create backup
- Fixed morphing heroes such as Dragon Knight sometimes not being detected correctly.
Download Link: (i) MediaFire [2.46 MB] [v. 2.10]
(ii) DotA Replay Manager [2.5 MB] [v. 3.02b]
(iii) DotA Replay Manager [2.5 MB] [v. 3.02b]
Source: * Playdota ,
* Project page: DotA Replay Manager
* Google code: DotA Replay Manager