User Tag List

Thread: Molten_wow cata players

Cool Molten_wow cata players

I am looking for molten_wow cata players in any realm. most of my friends are playing wotlk so i have no one to play cata with.............. post ur chacter name,race,class etc here.

those of u dont have cata,u can download a 15-16 GB torrent thats playable in moltne-wow and most othere servers.
    You can download 15GB Cataclysm 4.0.6 client using the torrent file from here.
    After you download it, use the Molten Patcher provided here.
    join our group for help and support here

lol.

u're not alone,and definately not the first. i pla yin frostowlf and neltherion realms. name is Xiaran on both.
    btw, their torrent isnt 15/a16gb for cata. its 28gb. 16gb is wotlk.

im always Beld but nelth Xiaran wa smistakenly tauren and i'm not gonna chnge till im lv85 there. turtle pace lvling for more fun.

if anyone wnts to play molten cata but dont hve fast net speed. contact me or anyone else who plays and will help. can give the entire game

i am playing both cata and wotlk on molten. i just dwonloaded this 16 GB cata few days ago and this thing is f===ing amazing. it's fully playable in cata. i hope some of u download this torrent. and gradon i dont know why u cant play cata caz of ur slow net but i am playing cata with 128kbps qubee. i am qubee 512_sky user. i downloaded 30Gb this month and they slowed my speed to 128 but i am still playing cata with no lagg and good ping. ur cata must be downloading while playing. too bad for u there is no solution for that. u can download this torrent. u can play cata in low speed with this torrent.

yes,i'm downloading while playing, i don't play tht often.

dont play wotlk anymore cuz i got bored. playing cata cuz of the large mounts and all hehe. i use LAN network, not qubee or banglalion stuff.

hope we meet ingame i guess. and i used the torrent from the molten devs.

- - - Updated - - -

yes,i'm downloading while playing, i don't play tht often.

dont play wotlk anymore cuz i got bored. playing cata cuz of the large mounts and all hehe. i use LAN network, not qubee or banglalion stuff.

hope we meet ingame i guess. and i used the torrent from the molten devs.

we are never going to meet ingame caz i am aliance..................... so ur my enemy. i hope i get to kill u.

hm.. fat chance. why do people go for alliance? no offense but kinda feels like ally is the new horde from wotlk cuz of the massive population switch in factions.

and now i feel like profy cuz of nubs chasing me and getting 1 shot. though i still suck at the game mostly

- - - Updated - - -

btw, lets fight each other once in a while,tell me u're ingame name

is there any good bangladeshi guild @graodon @niloy320 ?

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

not tht i could find, i jst joined ones with lots of members and talk very often so i dont get bored

my character name is cooldudee{some ¤¤¤¤¤ undead horde took cooldude name}..... i am a paladin just made it a few days ago....................and if u like to fight make a character in warsong realm ...pls make a aliance and make the best class ur good at...than we can fight with each other or beat the ¤¤¤¤ out of some noobs in arena together. my warsong character name is crazydude[hunter mm] i am am skilled hunter but not very skilled!!!

and u can hardly find any bangladesi people min warcraft...,.....cant make a guild with 4-5 peole.

why oh why is it warsong??!!! i'd luv to make alliance in warrsong but im new to the alliance cities and i get lost alot..... paladin is a funny character to choose,considering u're naturality in a 1v1 match against a blood dk is a pure loss

i jst transfered to alliance in nelth.same name but human,the black gryhon looks amazing. try to lvl character now and thn, my frostwolf dk is waaayy more powerfull thn my warsong fully geared dk