User Tag List

Thread: Please Help! Need some suggestion about naming a website

Default Please Help! Need some suggestion about naming a website

So I plan to create a site similar to gsmarena but regarding laptops (specs, news and laptopfinder). I gotta buy a domain right now and I am really confused. I made a screenshot. Assume you google the following as shown in the sceensshot. Which would you click assuming they are the only results. Does laptopmark go with the theme of the site? or would people think its a benchmarking site)? Or should I go with laptopfront. Other available domains are laptoplogs, laptopscope, laptopamp, laptopend, laptoper, laptopbuzz, laptopex, laptopica, laptopium. etc. Can you guys suggest which one I should go with?

One last thing, what does the name laptopfront and laptopmark make you think of? (for example the name gsmarena makes me feel like its a site for selling/discussion/news about gsm network related equipment like cell tower etc.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final.PNG 
Views:	298 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	40170
    Last edited by fahim1rocks; September 16th, 2017 at 19:07.

Nice idea. Laptopmark seems better. I feel- its a site about laptop bench-marking.
    Btw, I wanted to make a similar website long ago and also brought a domain name. But never started.