Club 3 Promo Tournament [Defense Of The Ancients]
General Game Rules
Competition format: 5v5 Teams
Match winner: The team who destroys the opponent’s Throne / World Tree first, or the team who’s opponent surrenders
There are two brackets in this tournament a Amateur followed by a Professional bracket. 7 professional teams consisting of the best DOTA players of Bangladesh are invited by c3 Management to participate in the Professional bracket of the tournament.
On the other hand, with basically no good teams left to compete a complete amateur tourney will take place. Amateur teams might take only one decent or semi-pro player so that the team is provided with proper guidance and captaincy. After the amateur bracket is done over with, THE CHAMPION of the amateur bracket will receive a priceless experience. They will be trained by the best DOTA team of Bangladesh (Team SP) for the next 3 months with other significant rewards including BDT 3000tk.
Accordingly, the champion from the amateur bracket will join the rest 7 professional teams in the professional bracket for the final tourney to take place. This Dota Tournament is promised to be the best Gaming Experience ever found in BD esp for DOTA Gamers...........
Drafting mode: Captains Mode (-cm)
Game Speed: Fast
Item Restrictions: None
Winner: Selects Sentinel / Scourge
1. Team members are not allowed to change seats once the DOTA map has started to load.
2. Backdooring is allowed.
3. Sharing of items is allowed as long as the game permits.
4 . Control Sharing is allowed
Definition of Bugs
Anything abnormal which will give a competitor / team an unfair advantage
Anything which will cause interruption / fatal error to the game
1. Warning: After a warning was given the game goes on. If there warnings are accumulated by the team during the match the team will be disqualified from the tournament
2. Game Loss: Game loss given to a team means that the team will automatically lose the game irrelevantly of the actual match result if such took place
3. Disqualifications: A team disqualification will lead to the team being ejected from the tournament. They will not be allowed to take part in the current event
Any competitor found to have intentionally disconnected from the game will give that competitor’s team a loss for that match
FOR MORE INFORMATION LOG ON TO OUR PAGE : http://www.facebook.com/events/306956529380003/
OR CONTACT ANY OF THESE NUMBERS : 01677249137 , 01676831592 , 01675493127
Last edited by loaded; June 13th, 2012 at 15:34.
By Stogo in forum Warcraft III Custom Maps
Last Post: June 2nd, 2012, 22:05
By Pikachu420 in forum Competitive DotA
Last Post: February 2nd, 2012, 17:12
By Badhon in forum Puzzle/Board Games
Last Post: August 22nd, 2011, 01:16
By coldfire7 in forum PlayStation
Last Post: December 2nd, 2009, 00:38
By Kronos in forum DotA Talk
Last Post: August 9th, 2008, 14:30
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.14883 seconds with 14 queries.