User Tag List

Thread: Emptymag TempBan Request.

Default Emptymag TempBan Request.

User emptymag harasses me in Garena and flouts lies about me maphacking. I don't have this saved, but others can attest to this. I try to have thick skin because I know what low standards most Bengalis hold themselves to but the fact that he used foul language towards me before Pulling the Plug in a game is what persuaded me to make a request. In the replay you can see him disparage me and leave about 19 minutes in.

Since I don't have screenshots of the other abuse he's thrown at me I don't expect more than a 2-week tempban to be given, but I truly hope that this is enough for this immature manchild to learn his lesson.

Also, user BloodyRacist constantly harasses me. He makes sexist bigoted remarks and uses much colorful language to insult my person (in between games of feeding and noobing). If you can go ahead and permaban his whole noobtacular family it would greatly increase the quality of BD room as well as put my sensitive heart at ease.

~See you on the Battlefield...
    cumd11 *meow*

-For whatever reason, the file uploader is not working! So I've uploaded to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?udmcoehcdwmr4b7
    http://www.mediafire.com/i/?skepcdybsdhl6sq

Hopefully these links work!

Angry I think this thread should get some Attention

Quote Originally Posted by camd11 View Post
    User emptymag harasses me in Garena and flouts lies about me maphacking. I don't have this saved, but others can attest to this. I try to have thick skin because I know what low standards most Bengalis hold themselves to but the fact that he used foul language towards me before Pulling the Plug in a game is what persuaded me to make a request. In the replay you can see him disparage me and leave about 19 minutes in.

Since I don't have screenshots of the other abuse he's thrown at me I don't expect more than a 2-week tempban to be given, but I truly hope that this is enough for this immature manchild to learn his lesson.

Also, user BloodyRacist constantly harasses me. He makes sexist bigoted remarks and uses much colorful language to insult my person (in between games of feeding and noobing). If you can go ahead and permaban his whole noobtacular family it would greatly increase the quality of BD room as well as put my sensitive heart at ease.

~See you on the Battlefield...
    cumd11 *meow*

-For whatever reason, the file uploader is not working! So I've uploaded to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?udmcoehcdwmr4b7
    http://www.mediafire.com/i/?skepcdybsdhl6sq

Hopefully these links work!

2-3 Days ago, I was playing with Emptymag. My hero was near tower and I backed the hero a little and was purchasing items from the base. They(empty and others) ganked me and was accusing me of MH. He was asking how did I know I was being ganked and why did I go back. I told him I was shopping, he was flaming me even after that. I didn't save the replay. But I think this guy need some lessons.

Also, username: Morril has a habit of simply quitting out of games if he is losing and doesn't get his way.
    Attached Files Attached Files