about resume downloading torrent file after Windows re-installation
i am going to re-install my windows 7. if there is any way out to resume my torrent file after installation which i am downloading now?
Originally Posted by Mhasanat
There is, just follow these steps:-
1. Re-install windows 7
2. re-install utorrent
3. Re-load the .torrent file again and point it to the original installation destination where the partial download is located
4. right-click torrent that is now located on the utorrent window and click 'Force Re-Check'
5. Resume torrent
1. Open run. Type %appdata% and hit enter.
2. Make a backup of the uTorrent folder.
3. Re-install windows.
4. Make sure the downloading files are in the same drive as they were before re-installing windows.
5. Now install uTorrent and exit it.
6. Now do the Step 1 again.
7. Now replace the uTorrent folder with your backup.
8. Now open uTorrent and there you have it
Last Post: April 23rd, 2012, 13:52
By juktibadi in forum BTCL
Last Post: October 23rd, 2011, 14:05
By knroeoueqisk in forum Internet
Last Post: August 13th, 2011, 22:09
By Streamyx in forum News
Last Post: February 17th, 2010, 12:16
By amanullah in forum Internet
Last Post: December 2nd, 2008, 17:29
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.16376 seconds with 14 queries.