User Tag List

Thread: Hack Again.... (domi_bd/

Exclamation Hack Again.... (domi_bd/

Hi there cvp,

Unfortunately I have to submit another ban request and I am extremely sorry for that. I attached a replay where (I don't know how many nicks he got) was playing with Storm Spirit and he was owning the game. I was confused some of his move and at the end of the game i suspected him as a hacker. Later I watched the replay and confirmed that he was not missing a single rune and he seems knows where the rune was (Every single rune till 30min) and just watch the 35-36min move... which totally freaked me out. After 37min, host disconnected from the game and i was talking with J.a.K.3 and then an unexpected conversation happened where I had to do noting but watching the drama. I attached another two images where u can find the whole conversation. I think they ( and C2.Taurus/l_mishu_l) have some serious things to do with their manners (or so called attitudes) and also I think that they don't know that using inappropriate words can make them banned too.

I have nothing personal with C2.Taurus but he seems so vengeful because one of my request get banned his friend (or choto bhi.... who cares) C.Leo . I have just one sentence for him..... 'please grow up!'

Therefore, I requesting you to take proper steps against that/those hackers.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	21525   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p2.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	21526  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SPlRitsDracula; April 13th, 2012 at 14:19.