30'' Walton/Singer/Transtec/Electra LCD/LED TV
Requesting inputs from BG ppl:
We are looking into buying an LCD/LED for office.
1) The local Chinese brands - is there qualitative diff between them? As in is Walton better or Singer the best?
2) IS there much of a difference in price betwixt LCD and LED?
3) LED has a smaller power consumption footprint. What else is the advantage?
4) Anyone can say anything abt performance?
5) Anyone knows where I can get a good deal on these?
Thanks in advance.
never heard of any 30" tv.
1. no idea
3. there is no 100% led tv right now. a handful is coming in future.
4. most of them are lcd with led backlighting. picture quality is highly improved than 100% lcd. better contrast ratio.
5. no idea.
walton is relible brand
seen 40' led tv looks good enough .............not sure about 30' ones
what is 100% led? All I Know, led IS lcd display with led backlight.
Originally Posted by codename5302
^ please read carefully.
samsung is producing tv with 100% super oled display (not in the market right now). sony has some oled display and lg also showed a 100% oled display in this CES.
LG developed a led tv called nanoled ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji2265tHCVs )
sony's oled are expensive so they wont be available any time soon.
kub valo led hoile difference baloi buja jai, but jehoto office purpose, kub ekta difference hobe na,
jani na but walton er valoi nam dak
LG will be shipping 55'' OLED displays starting @ $7,500
---------- Post added at 08:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 ----------
yes currently the latest INFINIA line-up have this tech...i would say its damn impressive
Originally Posted by k1ngdom
LG is stepping up their game....price wise its xpensive but not too bad either compared to its offerings
Lol - ki jigailam r ki reply pailam ...
Thank you bhaijaan era.
---------- Post added at 09:55 ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 ----------
Ami chai lo cost and reliability. LED gula khali backlighting tao jaani. Amar dorkar local brand, 32'' and a lower cost.
Originally Posted by shafi
By mr_08 in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: March 2nd, 2012, 00:25
By offcutter in forum Help - General Shopping
Last Post: January 23rd, 2012, 23:01
By neo.sy1ar in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: November 8th, 2011, 10:51
By Codename-Scorpion in forum Help - PC Buying
Last Post: April 21st, 2011, 04:27
By zaman_177 in forum Miscellaneous Topics
Last Post: April 21st, 2011, 01:13
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.21419 seconds with 14 queries.