User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Please help : where to sell old pa parts in dhaka??

  1. #1

    Default Please help : where to sell old pa parts in dhaka??

    1st sorry for posting it in this section coz i didnt find anywhere els to post it.

    In dhaka which shops buy old pc parts like processor, ram etc? I heard some shops at elephant road buy old stuffs. Can anybody give me the address plz??

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muzaheed57 View Post
    1st sorry for posting it in this section coz i didnt find anywhere els to post it.

    In dhaka which shops buy old pc parts like processor, ram etc? I heard some shops at elephant road buy old stuffs. Can anybody give me the address plz??
    you may try Multiplan City/Tower/Market... the market is on the right hand side if you go from Science Lab Police Box to Bata Signal(u have to pass 2/3 buildings after the "baitul ma'mur mosque"). there are some shops in the market who sell 2nd hand parts... so, i assume they buy 2nd hand parts too!

    not sure though.

  3. #3
    Member
    • Raziel's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 - V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K @4.2GHz
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaw X 2X4GB @ 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + Samsung 1TB + Toshiba 3TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H 21.5''
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtec HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7c
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K220
      • Mouse:
      • X7 XL-747
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F510
      • Power Supply:
      • TT Toughpower 750watt
      • USB Devices:
      • 2 GB + 8 GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000v
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 , Windows Xp sp3 x86
      • ISP:
      • Link 3 1MB NDP
      • Download Speed:
      • 100/200
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1.2 Mbps
    Raziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dhanmondi, Dhaka
    Posts
    755

    Default

    its called 'coffee house ar goli', a whole market dedicated for old parts. i think u can find your desired parts here.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenduMia View Post
    you may try Multiplan City/Tower/Market... the market is on the right hand side if you go from Science Lab Police Box to Bata Signal(u have to pass 2/3 buildings after the "baitul ma'mur mosque"). there are some shops in the market who sell 2nd hand parts... so, i assume they buy 2nd hand parts too!

    not sure though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    its called 'coffee house ar goli', a whole market dedicated for old parts. i think u can find your desired parts here.
    thanks both of you for the info. i'll go there tomorrow.

Similar Threads

  1. Sale (Used) Various Parts for Sell
    By Uchiha Obito in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 13th, 2011, 18:21
  2. Sale (Used) Different Parts for Sale
    By Uchiha Obito in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 14th, 2011, 22:58
  3. Suggestion need for pc parts
    By skywalker in forum CPU
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: November 24th, 2010, 17:34
  4. Suggestion for a PC Parts
    By йЦммєя³¹ in forum Others PC Hardware
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: September 21st, 2010, 03:34
  5. Want to Buy need parts
    By Cyber_Shot in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2009, 02:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.16791 seconds with 14 queries.