User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Overheating problem.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thakurgaon
    Posts
    54

    Default Overheating problem.

    My gpu and mobo has gone mad.When I play games like bf3 or crysis 2 or any 3d game my gpu temp goes to 110c and mobo temp to 88~90c and game stucks. After some time when the temp is down then the games run fine.I have opened the side panel of my casing and tried to lessen the heat with a table fan but it doesn't work.Why my mobo and gpu getting this hot?

  2. #2
    Member
    • king_showrav416's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3-530 @3.3GHz
      • RAM:
      • TwinMOS Twister @1600Mhz 4GB with Heat Sink
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG HD502HJ 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI R6850 Cyclone PE/OC
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG 20" LED SA300
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD audio Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative inspire 2:1|| A4tech HS-28
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Y-SZ49
      • Mouse:
      • A4TECH K4-28D
      • Power Supply:
      • ThermalTake Tr2 380w 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVDRW SH-S223c
      • USB Devices:
      • Team 4GB Pen drive
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
      • Comment:
      • HaPPY :)
      • ISP:
      • BTCL 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~64
      • Upload Speed:
      • 28
    king_showrav416's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamil View Post
    My gpu and mobo has gone mad.When I play games like bf3 or crysis 2 or any 3d game my gpu temp goes to 110c and mobo temp to 88~90c and game stucks. After some time when the temp is down then the games run fine.I have opened the side panel of my casing and tried to lessen the heat with a table fan but it doesn't work.Why my mobo and gpu getting this hot?
    gfx card, case, mobo konta?????

  3. #3
    Member
    • Dee's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus VIII Ranger
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 128GB SSD; Crucial M500 960GB SSD
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H
      • Keyboard:
      • Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid-i Cherry MX Brown
      • Mouse:
      • Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master V650 Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 GATI
      • Download Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    4,646

    Default

    Have you ever disassembled the card?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thakurgaon
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Ami kheal korlam game na kheleo mobo 80c e thake.Amar mobo er jonnoi mone hoy gpu heat hoche.Mobo er temp nia ki korbo? Ar amar mobo intel dg41rq ar gpu 9500gt.

  5. #5
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE B75M-D3H rev1.1
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3470 Ivy bridge//Core i5-4200U
      • RAM:
      • Silicon Power 4GB DDR3 @1600 mhz(8-8-8-24-1T) // TwinMOS 4GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD green 500gb// Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 960 strix// GT 750M
      • Display:
      • AOC e2043Fsk 20" LED(1600 X 900) DCR 50,000,000:1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KRS-86
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake azureus
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec VP450P
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW+Asus CD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Win 8.1 pro x64
    @nonymous™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamil View Post
    Ami kheal korlam game na kheleo mobo 80c e thake.Amar mobo er jonnoi mone hoy gpu heat hoche.Mobo er temp nia ki korbo? Ar amar mobo intel dg41rq ar gpu 9500gt.
    which soft do you use to measure mobo temperature? better post a screenshot, that may clear the matter. whats your psu and how long have you been facing this overheating issue?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thakurgaon
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @nonymous View Post
    which soft do you use to measure mobo temperature? better post a screenshot, that may clear the matter. whats your psu and how long have you been facing this overheating issue?
    Speccy dia temp dekhi.BIOS eo eki temp dekhae.Age gpu 104c porjonto jeto akhon severe issue hoe gese.Ami normal 400w er psu use kori.

  7. #7
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE B75M-D3H rev1.1
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3470 Ivy bridge//Core i5-4200U
      • RAM:
      • Silicon Power 4GB DDR3 @1600 mhz(8-8-8-24-1T) // TwinMOS 4GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD green 500gb// Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 960 strix// GT 750M
      • Display:
      • AOC e2043Fsk 20" LED(1600 X 900) DCR 50,000,000:1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KRS-86
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake azureus
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec VP450P
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW+Asus CD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Win 8.1 pro x64
    @nonymous™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamil View Post
    Speccy dia temp dekhi.BIOS eo eki temp dekhae.Age gpu 104c porjonto jeto akhon severe issue hoe gese.Ami normal 400w er psu use kori.

    anything beyond 100c was never safe. and for entry level cards like 9500gt afaik it should be around ~60c. that means something was faulty from before....
    are the fans working properly? did you ever open or clean the heatseank ? disconnect the card & boot your pc using IGP and then check mobo temperature. try a different psu if you can...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thakurgaon
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @nonymous View Post
    anything beyond 100c was never safe. and for entry level cards like 9500gt afaik it should be around ~60c. that means something was faulty from before....are the fans working properly? did you ever open or clean the heatseank ? disconnect the card & boot your pc using IGP and then check mobo temperature. try a different psu if you can...
    All the fans are working.I have also used to charger fan to lower the temp.Guess I have to take my cpu to a pc repair shop? But thanks for helping.

Similar Threads

  1. Nvidia Driver Problem or Graphics Card Problem ??
    By GalibZ in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: February 13th, 2012, 22:22
  2. Having Problem
    By all_izz_well in forum BTCL
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 24th, 2011, 03:36
  3. IP looking Up Problem
    By rakibmukitur in forum Garena Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 8th, 2010, 20:29
  4. help MSI N9800GX2 overheating problem
    By Cyber_Shot in forum GPU
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: August 21st, 2010, 05:50
  5. dl problem in RS
    By saadbillah in forum Software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 4th, 2008, 11:27

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.19129 seconds with 14 queries.