Bethesda Hiring for Next-Gen Game
What will it be?
Bethesda is currently hiring for a next-generation video game.
According to a job listing, the studio is seeking "experienced programmers to work on cutting-edge technology for an unannounced game on future-generation consoles."
The following list of requirements is included:
- At least 5 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience programming and optimizing for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Experience with DirectX 11 a plus
- Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Must create amazing things with minimal oversight
- Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus
For now, no details about the project have been revealed, but we've reached out to Bethesda for comment.
In the meantime, Bethesda is known to currently be working on new downloadable content for Skyrim.
Last Post: January 29th, 2012, 22:13
Last Post: January 21st, 2012, 21:32
Last Post: January 17th, 2012, 13:06
Last Post: December 8th, 2011, 00:59
Last Post: November 5th, 2011, 11:56
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.15568 seconds with 14 queries.