User Tag List

Thread: Tutorial to make low FPS look good and to prevent Stutters [Nvidia Cards]

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0 GHz, Intel Core 2 Due 2.4 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Acer 8x2 GB DDr4 2400 MHz, 2GB DDr2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI Nvidia GeForce GTx 980Ti Gaming 6G, ATi Mobility Radeon HD 3840
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SyncMaster T190 (1440x900)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek High Definition Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Generic old garbage
      • Keyboard:
      • Generic Bijoy USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Wired, 8 PS2 controllers, Some other generic gamepads
      • Power Supply:
      • 850 watt Bronze Certified.
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung writemaster DVD Multi Recorder
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • 1200v garbage that barely lasts 1 minute
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Professional 40+20+4 bits
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Can't maintain solid 60 FPS.
      • Comment:
      • Error: No network connection. Windows is checking online for solutions.
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

Default Tutorial to make low FPS look good and to prevent Stutters [Nvidia Cards]

Disclaimer : This tutorial isn't for those who hate input lags. Because these methods will introduce input lags, period. This thread probably won't be useful for AmD GPU/Apu and Intel iGPU users either since the use of Nvidia inspector is important here. I'll try to find alternate methods for those cards but for now, it will be useful for Nvidia GPUs only.

Update: RTSS will work with some games. I'll update the list of tested games with RTSS as well so that AmD users can be benefitted as well. In fact, some games are doing better with RTSS and some games are doing better with Nvidia Inspector.

Okay, before we can start this tutorial, we will need Nvidia Inspector. So download it and open nvidiaProfileInspector.exe, not nvidiaInspector.exe

You will have to make sure to use the right refresh rate, else games will suffer from stutters. For now let's talk about 60Hz.

* To make 30 FPS look smoother and stutter free:

Run the particular game where you want to lock it to 30 FPS. Then close the game.

Once you close the game, open Nvidia Control Panel. To open Nvidia control panel, right click on desktop and select the control panel:
    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 289
Size:  14.1 KB

Then go to Manage 3D settings> Program settings and then click on "Add". You should now be able to see the most recent games played on the list. Incase you can't find it, you will have to browse it and add the exe file manually.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unknown.png 
Views:	150 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	39635

There are number of settings available here, don't bother with them and scroll down to find the option termed as "Vertical Sync" and force it On. Force Triple Buffer on as well. I've heard that Triple buffer won't work with DirectX games. But with FiFA 16 and 17, triple buffer worked somehow. So it doesn't hurt to turn in On anyway.

Do not force Adaptive Half refresh because it seems to suffer from micro stutters here and there. And it will suffer from more microstutters if you use DSR in game.

Now hit Apply and close the control panel.

Now open
    nvidiaProfileInspector.exe

Click on the icon that resembles a house to see the list of games you added and changed settings in Nvidia Control Panel:

Views:	93 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	39636

Now, under Sync and Refresh tab, you will find Frame Rate Limiter.

Select 30.5 FPS from the list. and then click on Apply Changes.

Views:	78 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	39637

So now you've forced Vsync and forced 30.5 FPS, in most of the games you will find a less stuttery and smoother gameplay compared to unstable 30-35 FPS with Vsync off.

Keep in mind, for this thing to work, you have to make sure you're able to get 32-35 FPS most of the time. That way you will get a locked 30 FPS. And make sure you are running at 60Hz.

*For other refresh rates:

30 FPS will look good on 30Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz and 240Hz.

But stutters are more evident if you keep increasing the refresh rate. That's why try to keep the refresh rate equal nearest multiple of the Frame rate you are getting.

37.7 FPS looks better at 75 Hz. There will be some slight hitches here and then since it's not completely even. So if you can manage 74Hz, that'd be better. 25 FPS will look stutterless on 75Hz.

For 144Hz monitors: 24, 48, 72 FPS will look better.

So always lock Frame rates to the integer of your refresh rate. Make sure you're able to get 3-5 FPS more than what you are locking to. Because if you barely manage 30FPS and drop to 25 FPS easily, its not wise to lock the game to 30FPS at 60Hz. Rather its better to lock the game at 25FPS at 75Hz.

This trick will work on many games, almost most of the modern games. And that way 30 FPS will look exactly stutterless like it does on consoles. In my experience, inconsistent and unstable FPS like 35-40 FPS that's costantly changing and causing screen tearings and stutters will look worser than locked 30 FPS.

Always make sure to turn off Ingame Vsync, if you force Vsync through drivers. Don't lock FPS from in game unless you need to.

RTSS works okay with some games. To lock frame rates with RTSS, open RTSS, then click on the PLUS icon seen on the bottom left of the app, then add the exe file of the game. Set Application detection level to High. And then set the desired Frame rate:

Views:	63 
Size:	345.3 KB 
ID:	39642

What if you can manage 60 FPS most of the time but drop to 57/58 FPS frequently? That's where Adaptive Vsync is exactly useful. Because then you won't get severe screen tears or stutters. Instead you will see a fine screen tear or two on the middle or bottom of the screen but rest of the image will look smooth. This is how it works. Once you drop to 55 FPS @60Hz, you will find way too much sceen tears and things will look stuttery regardless. Same principle at other refresh rates, having 3-4 FPS less wont give severe screen tears and should look fine most of the time.

I'll try to add more info if I can get time. But I hope it will help those who don't want stutter filled 30 FPS or other low framerates.

By the way, why is this forum bugged? Everytime I type anything here, the cursor automatically moves to another position and screws up the whole text..

- - - Updated - - -

Q: So, what makes Nvidia inspector different from RTSS [RivaTuner Statistics Server]?

Ans: Well, RTSS seems to cause some microstutters and thus it's not perfect. But it does work in some games better than Nvidia Inspector. But stutters are still occurring with RTSS anyway. I'll try to investigate further.

Q: Any idea why Nvidia inspector offers smoother frame lock in some cases?

Ans:
    Honestly, I don't know. But I've got some clues.

In Nvidia Inspector, your Frame rates arent a whole number. For example, all the frame rates are like xx.xx [example 30.5 FPS].

See that decimal Frame rates?

Only Nvidia inspector has this, atleast that's what I've seen so far. RTSS and other frame limiters only offer you to lock frames at a whole number.

This might have something to do with it. I'll investigate further.

Question to you users:

Has anyone of you used Radeon Pro? If you guys still have it, can you show me the frame limiter section of the program? I want to see if that thing offers fraction based Frame rates.

Green= works with Nvidia Inspector
    Red = works with RTSS
    Blue = works with both perfectly

List of games that worked fine with this technique [I'll keep adding the games that I've tested]:

1. Batman Arkham Knight [30 fps @ 60Hz, 37 fps @ 75Hz]
    2. Assasin's Creed Unity [30 fps @ 60Hz, 37 fps @ 75Hz, 38 fps @ 76Hz]
    3. FiFA 17 [30 fps @ 60Hz, 37 fps @ 75Hz]
    4. FiFA 16 [30 fps @ 60Hz, 37 fps @ 75Hz]
    5. Mafia 2 [30 fps @ 60Hz]
    6. Rise of The Tomb Raider [30 fps @ 60Hz, 37 fps @ 75Hz]
    7. Urban Terror [30 fps @ 60Hz, 25 fps @75Hz, 37 fps @ 75Hz]
    8. FiFA 11 [30 fps @ 60Hz]
    9. The Witcher 3 [30 fps @ 60Hz]

List of games that didn't become completely stutter free but improved:

1. FiFA 06 [30 fps @60Hz] Vsync can't be forced in Windows 10. Play in borderless window to avoid tears, there will be occasional stutters.
    2. FiFA World Cup 2006 [30 fps @ 60Hz] Same case as FiFA 06. Main problem is the lack of Vsync.
    3. The House of The Dead 3 [37 fps @ 75Hz]

List of games that didn't work [Some of the old Dx7/8 games suffer from stutters on Windows 10. So keep in mind I'm using Windows 10]:

1. FiFA 2001 [Game stutters on Windows 10 for some reason, even at 60 FPS]
    2. FiFA 2002 [ Stutters on Windows 10]
    3. FiFA World Cup 2002 [Stutters on Windows 10]
    4. Resident Evil 6 [ The 37x.xx and above drivers of Nvidia GPUs introduced stutters in this game unfortunately ]
    5. Demul [The emulator needs to run at 60 FPS regardless of the real FPS of the emulated games. 30 FPS slows down the emulator]
    6. Sega Model 2 Emulator- Nebula [Suffers from stutters that causes permanent brain damage ]
    7. The House of The Dead 2 [The game seems to run fine but then slows down every now and then, rendering it useless]
    Last edited by Sami 1999; April 27th, 2017 at 18:27.
    Need For Sync: G-sync

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Rev 1.1
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Blue 1 Terrabyte
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19" LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24 Bit
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH Natural Multimedia Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

If a person can manage 55-57 FPS in a game, he should simply play the game at 60 Hz with Vertical Sync and Triple Buffer set to on. There's absolutely no need for you to use adaptive Sync, or set a frame limiter to 30.5 which is slightly above the framecap of Doubled Vsync.

Also, if you wish to enjoy smooth 30 FPS gameplay, just buy a console.

If you want to really eliminate stutter, enable Vsync, set the frame limiter within nvidia inspector 1 frame less than your refresh rate (in some cases it works better if you set it a few frames higher than your refresh rate, but those are really old games)

Sometimes, adjusting the pre rendered frame queue (only effects DirectX 9 games to my knowledge) to 1 instead of 3 will help reduce input lag when Vsync is enabled. The Triple Buffer option in nvidia Control panel is universal, it works for DirectX game as wll as OpenGL. AMD's Triple buffering option in it's driver is for OpenGL only, and it's been broken for ages.

FIFA 2001 and FIFA 2002 will not work as these games are DirectX8 games. You'll need something like ENB to convert the DirectX 8 API calls to DirectX 9 API calls to get rid of the stutter.

Demul is a very buggy emulator. The visuals work but the sound's broken.

Nebula needs a major overhaul.
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; April 27th, 2017 at 14:26.

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh at this tutorial.

If a person can manage 55-57 FPS in a game, he should simply play the game at 60 Hz with Vertical Sync and Triple Buffer set to on. There's absolutely no need for you to use adaptive Sync, or set a frame limiter to 30.5 which is slightly above the framecap of Doubled Vsync.

Also, if you wish to enjoy smooth 30 FPS gameplay, just buy a console.
    Read carefully before you reply, okay?

This thread is made for those who are struggling to manage 35-40 FPS at 60Hz, or 42-50 FPS at 75Hz. Because then you can always lock to the nearest stable frame rate and enable Vsync which will look better than unstable frame rates.

Nowhere in this thread it was mentioned to lock FPS to 30 if you get a constant 55 FPS at 60Hz.

Please, go away troll. This thread is not for you.

Edit: Why do I have to buy console to enjoy smooth 30 FPS while its possible on PC? That's the worst suggestion I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Sami 1999; April 27th, 2017 at 14:51.

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor-X OC With Boost 3GB GDDR5 || Gigabyte GTX 680 Windforce 4GB
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

Wait. So you're saying that when playing at 30 FPS on a 60 Hz monitor, the gameplay is smooth? Isn't that contrary to what you said in the other thread regarding Gsync, saying that 37 FPS on a 75 Hz panel will look stuttery?

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

Wait. So you're saying that when playing at 30 FPS on a 60 Hz monitor, the gameplay is smooth? Isn't that contrary to what you said in the other thread regarding Gsync, saying that 37 FPS on a 75 Hz panel will look stuttery?
    Point me out where I said 37 FPS will look bad at 75Hz or 30 FPS will look bad at 60Hz?

The point of Gsync is to offer smooth stutterless gameplay when your frame rates can't match your refresh rate.

At 60 Hz, 60FPS, 30 FPS Vsynced will look less stuttery and better compared to 60FPS and 30FPS at 75Hz.

57 FPS will look stuttery at 60Hz too. But you don't want to drop to 30 FPS to avoid stutters if you can manage 57FPS.

That's where Gsync comes in handy, 57 FPS wont stutter with Gsync. Neither will 42,43 and all other FPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes, adjusting the pre rendered frame queue (only effects DirectX 9 games to my knowledge) to 1 instead of 3 will help reduce input lag when Vsync is enabled. The Triple Buffer option in nvidia Control panel is universal, it works for DirectX game as wll as OpenGL. AMD's Triple buffering option in it's driver is for OpenGL only, and it's been broken for ages.

FIFA 2001 and FIFA 2002 will not work as these games are DirectX8 games. You'll need something like ENB to convert the DirectX 8 API calls to DirectX 9 API calls to get rid of the stutter.

I'm well aware of pre rendered frame thing.

Most of the time it's better to leave it at game's default settings to avoid possible stutters. But if stutters don't occur when you set it to 1, then use that since it will offer less input delay. But the input lag isn't completely gone, it's still there and noticeable. But I can live with input lags.

FiFA 2001 ran fine on Windows 7. The Dx8 emulation is broken on Windows 10. It's nothing new, it's been there since the beginning and MS apparently haven't fixed it even with the latest Windows update. They probably won't.

Demul is not a buggy emulator. It runs fine on my PC. You will be required to enable Vsync and make sure you are getting 60 FPS. Set "Max Layers" to 16, not more than that. Set "Internal Resolution" to not more than 4x. Use the old Dx11 Api, not the new one.

Nebula Model 2 emulator runs just fine. The emulator is locked at 58 FPS to avoid input lags. Thus locking it to any other FPS causes all sorts of glitches. But it runs fine at 58FPS, but there are the inevitable stutters. IT ran fine on my mobility radeon hd3840 too. So this emulator is just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevertheless, RTSS works with some games. So it's a good news for AmD users.

Assasins Creed Unity seemed to work flawlessly with RTSS. Batman Arkham Knight suffered from stutters unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Any my monitor can be set to any refresh rate that's within 53Hz to 77Hz.

So I play some of the games at 53 Hz at locked 53 FPS instead of Unstable 55-57 FPS. That way, Assasisn Creed Unity gives me almost stutterless experience at 1440p.

Views:	8 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	39638

Too bad not all games can be forced to 53Hz.
    Last edited by Sami 1999; April 27th, 2017 at 14:50.

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

The moment you said Demul isn't a buggy emulator, I got all my answers. Thanks for making it obvious to me, Sherlock.

When I said you can't tell the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS, I was right.

You can keep on preaching about stutters and smoothness all you want and how sensitive you're to them and jaggies and all.
    Last edited by minitt; April 28th, 2017 at 07:57.

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

The moment you said Demul isn't a buggy emulator, I got all my answers. Thanks for making it obvious to me, Sherlock.

When I said you can't tell the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS, I was right.

You can keep on preaching about stutters and smoothness all you want and how sensitive you're to them and jaggies and all, I know you're BS'ing people.

And the fact that you can't actually read makes it a lot worse.
    Demul runs House of dead 2 at full speed. It runs Virtua Cop 2 at full speed.

Just because its buggy on your system, doesn't mean its buggy for all of us.

I am NOT forcing you to believe me. Go believe whatever you want, ignorant trolls.

I've seen how you post every now and then about how you are tired of this forum. I now realize who's the problem. It's you. You don't respect other's opinion, you only think your Opinions are facts.

And by the way, everyone can notice difference between 30 and 60 fps. Those who are used to 30 Fps, thinks that 60 Fps is too fast. But NO one ever denies the difference once they see 60 and 30 fps themselves.

Maybe I can't read. I'm not a talent student anyway, I suck at reading. But I can tell one thing after reading your comments. You're a typical troll.

Go away from this thread. You can't give constructive feedback.You just derail the topic.

- - - Updated - - -

You also failed to point out your previous claim:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't post here. There was a thread created for Trash Topics, use that.

Edit: After you repeatedly talked about how buggy demul is, I tried to search about it online. Looks like the old versions, especially 0.5xx versions were very buggy. And I can attest to that. House of Dead 2 used to have severe glitches everywhere and was very evident with the old Dx9 plugin. However, this issues weren't seen on v 0.7 alpha which I use now:

Views:	1 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	39639

These are the plugin settings for demul I use:

Views:	1 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	39640

And video configuration:

Views:	2 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	39641

This is how House of Dead 2 [SEGA Naomi version] runs on my PC:

https://youtu.be/BpIPUy-NHdA?list=PL...NJgn0M-Hd892o1

I've only noticed slowdown for 2 seconds at the bridge before the second boss gifht. And that's the only slow down happening with the latest version of demul. It's worth mentioning that the stutters in the video weren't happen when I was playing. These stutters are only seen in the video.
    Last edited by Sami 1999; April 27th, 2017 at 17:37.

• minitt's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z170 S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700K
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengence 3200mhz White Led
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 (128GB) +1TB HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 780 With Titan HS
      • Display:
      • Samsung KS8000 55"
      • Sound Card:
      • On board
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Yamaha Reference Monitor
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G710+
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec HCG-620M Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Nai
      • UPS:
      • dont need 1
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Shaw Cable
      • Download Speed:
      • 94Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20mbps

Input lag in gaming ruins the whole experience for me. I would rather have low fps with low input lag. But this method is probably worth a try for games like gta where input lag isn't very important.

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

This tool can be very useful: https://funk.eu/hrc/

Views:	3 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	39646

This is useful for two things:

1. Some games will require you to change the refresh rate of your desktop to use that refresh rate in the game itself. Those games usually don't have a refresh rate option in the game itself. Also, if you use DSR and get a refresh rate which you don't want, then you'll have to change the refresh rate of the desktop as well as change the resolution of the desktop to that you use in the game using DSR. Then you will get the refresh rate you want.

120Hz monitors should have a preferred refresh rate option withing Nvidia CP itself. But it's not availablein 60Hz or 75Hz monitors. So this tool can be handy.

2. Some games run in borderless windowed mode and to use DSR in those games, you will have to change desktop resolution.

Conclusion: It's always better to change resolution quickly and rapidly using Hot Key instead of going to settings> advanced settings everytime you want to change something. It saves time.

Add this program to start menu or pin it on taskbar. You need to open it every time you start your PC, which is a shame. Bu its still faster and better than changing things manually.

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

<<Can pley The House Of The Dead 2 and Virtual Cop 2 at full speed.

Please. Have you ever played The House Of The Dead 2 on a Sega Dreamcast/Arcade Machine? Don't think so.

Also, try playing Atomiswave games even on the 0.7 version of DEMUL. The sound still glitches out.

The House Of The Dead 2 has a PC Port anyways.

And yes, you were jumping around when dipa said that framerate below monitor's refresh rate feels stuttery.

I still think you can't see above 30 FPS.

Even your own recording of the gameplay is anything but smooth. It feels jittery when the camera is panning.

Of course, your Gysnc Eye augmentation helps you compensate for that.

And please, drop the smartass act about Emulators. I have been going through Dev builds of DEMUL for long now.

Name:	Smartass.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	292.9 KB 
ID:	39654

Probably before you even heard of DEMUL.

Metal Slug 6 still freezes.
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; May 1st, 2017 at 01:56.

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

<<Can pley The House Of The Dead 2 and Virtual Cop 2 at full speed.

Please. Have you ever played The House Of The Dead 2 on a Sega Dreamcast/Arcade Machine? Don't think so.

Also, try playing Atomiswave games even on the 0.7 version of DEMUL. The sound still glitches out.

The House Of The Dead 2 has a PC Port anyways.

And yes, you were jumping around when dipa said that framerate below monitor's refresh rate feels stuttery.

I still think you can't see above 30 FPS.

Even your own recording of the gameplay is anything but smooth. It feels jittery when the camera is panning.

Of course, your Gysnc Eye augmentation helps you compensate for that.

Yes I did play the the dreamcast version. The dreamcast version was used as arcade machine in Zia complex. SO was Virtua Cop 2 of sega dreamcast version. But that was back in 2007. Can't remember the actual date now.

House of Dead 2 runs fine on Demul, so does Virtua Cop 2. But Virtua Cop 2 was locked to 30 FPS, just like it always was.

You should have mentioned that you were having sound glitches specifically on Atomiswave games. This is a SEGA Dreamcast emulator primarily and so far SEGA Naomi and Dreamcast games ran fine.

The PC port had garbage graphics. The lighting were bland, the textures were of lower resolution, some textures had transparency issues, the fire blast in the cursor when shooting was also glitched. So, no.

I wasn't jumping around. But I was glad that Dipa wasn't ignorant troll like you and understood my point.

You never will. Because you know by now that I proved you wrong.

Obviously I stated earlier that the record wasn't completely smooth. Because 1. I am recording this on the same HDD where the game is running, causing bottleneck in the recording. 2. I am also recording at 50 Mbits of bitrate and at the resolution of 2560x1920. Those alone caused bottleneck. That video was only here to demonstrate how the game ran at full speed.

The sounds werent glitchy. And in demul, if I drop to 58 FPS, the sounds starts glitching since it doesnt get synchronized. So yeah, the game was running at 60 FPS without stutters on my PC.

I get it okay? You are butthurt. You with your lame trolls and your useless claims are just as worthless as you.

I told you to not reply here further, ruining the thread. I told you to talk about this in some other thread. But no, you have to spam in this thread.

Go away from here..

- - - Updated - - -

So some games still can't be played. It's been the issue with all the emulators. So that alone makes Demul glitchy and buggy emulator?

What about the games it runs smoothly? Let me think. It probably doesn't count right?

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Philips 191EL 19&quot; LED @77 Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

Quote Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
    You should have mentioned that you were having sound glitches specifically on Atomiswave games. This is a SEGA Dreamcast emulator primarily and so far SEGA Naomi and Dreamcast games ran fine.I wasn't jumping around. But I was glad that Dipa wasn't ignorant troll like you and understood my point.

Link to my post: Here

Thus far, all you've proven is that you can't read anything else other than your own opinion. And people can clearly see who's butthurt.

Nice RGB post.

Too bad it's full of.. nothing.

The only thing that's worthless is your tutorial, mate.

There's so much misinformation here. It's laughable, really.

But apparently I'm the troll.
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; May 1st, 2017 at 02:14.

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

Has been issue with all emulators.

Old emulators like SEGA Genesis emulators managed to become perfect though. So yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't I already mentioned that this emulator starts to glitch out the sounds if it can't manage 60 FPS constantly?

And you are still spamming on this thread.

Clearly shows how ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ you can be even after telling you multiple times to not post here.

- - - Updated - - -

Link to my post: Here

Thus far, all you've proven is that you can't read anything else other than your own opinion. And people can clearly see who's butthurt.

Nice RGB post.
    As I've mentioned earlier, demul sound bugs out if it can't rn at full speed. What it has to do with opinion?

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

So, wait. DEMUL's sound glitches out if it can't run at constant 60 FPS. So you've to lock it at 58 FPS to make it work right. And yet, it's perfect.

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

So, wait. DEMUL's sound glitches out if it can't run at constant 60 FPS. So you've to lock it at 58 FPS to make it work right. And yet, it's perfect.

When did I say that I have to lock it to 58 FPS? Where the hell did you get that? Please point me out the post.

Are you confusing about my post about SEGA model 2 emulator which is locked at 58FPS?

- - - Updated - - -

This proves you're the one who can't read. Stop spamming here.

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

Please, feel free to report my posts if you feel they are spam.

And I've proven it in more than one occasion that you simply can't read and aren't capable of a constructive argument or open to criticism.

The first time I said that Demul is a buggy emulator, I specifically mentioned that the sound glitches out.

Just as worthless as you suggesting someone to buy a Gysnc monitor, a person who can barely invest in a GPU, which the moderator was kind enough to point out to.

I have actually been kind enough to provide you a workaround for the older DirectX 8 FIFA titles in the #2 post of the thread.

Which, you also took to your own direction, and ignored.
    Last edited by Fox Mulder; May 1st, 2017 at 02:54.

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

Please, feel free to report my posts if you feel they are spam.

And I've proven it in more than one occasion that you simply can't read and aren't capable of a constructive argument or open to criticism.

The first time I said that Demul is a buggy emulator, I specifically mentioned that the sound glitches out.

Just as worthless as you suggesting someone to buy a Gysnc monitor, a person who can barely invest in a GPU, which the moderator was kind enough to point out to.

I have actually been kind enough to provide you a workaround for the older DirectX 8 FIFA titles in the #2 post of the thread.

Which, you also took to your own direction, and ignored.
    I already have Enb mod for FiFA WC 2006. It didnt help solving the Vsync issue.

Reshade careashes the game.

FiFA World Cup 2002 had greatly improved by using Dxwnd. But the game crashes halfway through the match.

You think I havent try the solutions for fixing FiFA games while FiFA is the game I play most? I've been still trying to get FiFA World cup 2002 working today.

FiFA 2002 wont even run unless I use Dxwnd and it was a lot of trial and error.

Anyway, whats the point of arguing about Demul here while this thread is for making low fps look good?

Feedbacks about that thing is appreciated.

• Fox Mulder's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 3470 @3.8 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 4X4 GB 1333 MHz CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech 2X Click
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Spark Power (!) 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Build 10162
      • Comment:
      • It gets the job done!
      • ISP:
      • BracNet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1 Mbps

Does MSI AB report FIFA 2006 as DX9 when you play it with ENB?

• Sami 1999's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Gaming Z170A
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Dead
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech USB ....
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrives ?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Doze
      • Download Speed:
      • 20 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 300 KB.s
      • Console:

Does MSI AB report FIFA 2006 as DX9 when you play it with ENB?
    I will install MSi AB and see what happens. I usually dont use it because shadow play has problems with it.

Anyway, I'll let you know. Thanks.