New map reflections
The questions asked:DotA has taken a blow to the face the past few months with a number of critics pointing out its imperfections --- mainly the game's length. The competitive DotA community has always wanted that perfect map, one with all the necessary changes, one that you know will make DotA a better game both to watch and play.
According to the majority of the community, that perfect map is here (6.55). Although it has not been put into league play yet, most competitive players have expressed that the map seems promising in every way.
While the changes are drastic, they may have been the necessary steps to get DotA where we want it to be. We have comprised 10 questions about the new map to gather the opinions of several players!
- How much have you played 6.55 and what was your initial reaction?
- Do you think this map will eliminate the mass farming playstyle?
- Do you think your team will draft differently right now? What sort of draft changes do you predict?
- Which change did you like the most and why?
- Which change do you dislike the most and why?
- Did you think removing the crow's ability to place wards was a necessary change?
- What are your thoughts on the aegis change? (Now it reincarnates you in the same spot, similar to leo's ult)
- What are your thoughts on the BKB change? (Duration time changes after every use and caps at 5 seconds)
- Do you think the new captains mode will alleviate the old problems of long drawn out hero drafts?
- Do you want to see this map (after stabilized of course) used in league play?
VISIT the link at top to view the answers from pros.