User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Want to know about Maple Leaf A-Levels Section

  1. #1
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASROCK h81-GL
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 @3.40ghz
      • RAM:
      • TWINMOS 2gb(x2) 1333mhz ddr3
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 1tb BLUE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Radeon r7 260x (2gb) GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Hp 18.5"
      • Sound Card:
      • basic
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • basic
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Amaru
      • Mouse:
      • Newman Gaming
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX430w
      • Optical Drive:
      • General
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah :)
      • Console:
      • 6
    Zimmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    A place Where U Belong >:/
    Posts
    2,464

    Question Want to know about Maple Leaf A-Levels Section

    Hey guys

    i want to know as much as possible about Maple leaf A-level section...
    amr kono kono friends ra jara O-levels korsay they r saying that

    1. school a porano hoy and some r saying that porano hoy na...
    2. teacher ra poraina...
    3. bunking beshi hoy...
    4. jara portay chai teacher tader porai...

    I want to know exactly that AS er class gulo kemon hoy....

    Jara AS half way shesh koray felso ba those who r doing their A2 plzz give me feedback that classes kemon hoy.....
       0

  2. #2
    Member
    • EaGL1337's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H in Thermaltake Dokker
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750, 2.66 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz (Total 4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD Radeon 6950 2 GB GDDR5 @ Stock clocks
      • Display:
      • Samsung 943NWPLUS 19 inch widescreen LCD display
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated Realtek High Definition Audio System
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altech Lansing VS2621 2.1 Speaker System/TT Esports Shock One Gaming Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech multimedia keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Taipan 4G
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD writer 24X
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • After the upgrade, this thing kicks a$$!
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KB before 8PM. 160 KB after 8PM
      • Upload Speed:
      • Same as above
      • Console:
      • 2
    EaGL1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,424

    Default

    All that you've heard is TRUE!!! A levels class hoe but teacher ra baje and onek slow. Tai manushjon jae nah school e class korte. BUT ei school theke A levels dewa tar advantage ase. If you get good grades and do atleast 3 extra curricular activities, you'll be presented with a good opportunity to go abroad. Also, you'll get a fixed exam venue in which only Maple Leaf students can give their exams. Maple Leaf also has alot of great clubs up for joining. They are quite friendly and you'll have a lot of fun joining them. Ami age class korte jetam, but April er por theke school e ar jetam nah ar bashae pore AS exams disi, karo kase coaching kori nai.
       2

  3. #3
    Member
    • Franklin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte z97P D3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 - 4590 processor
      • RAM:
      • GSkill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB 1600mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba 2TB 5400 rpm And Transcend 370 128GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI TF V GTX 960 Gaming 2 GB
      • Display:
      • LG Flatron M227WA LCD TV Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • NIA Wireless Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech Bloody V3M
      • Controller:
      • PS3 Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master v750W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD RW 24x
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend Jetflash v70 8 GB
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit (Ingeniune)
      • Comment:
      • Finally A Rig Off Of My Own Money. :)
      • ISP:
      • DOT
      • Download Speed:
      • 512 kBps with a B
      • Upload Speed:
      • 512 kBps with a B
      • Console:
      • 16
    Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EaGL1337 View Post
    All that you've heard is TRUE!!! A levels class hoe but teacher ra baje and onek slow. Tai manushjon jae nah school e class korte. BUT ei school theke A levels dewa tar advantage ase. If you get good grades and do atleast 3 extra curricular activities, you'll be presented with a good opportunity to go abroad. Also, you'll get a fixed exam venue in which only Maple Leaf students can give their exams. Maple Leaf also has alot of great clubs up for joining. They are quite friendly and you'll have a lot of fun joining them. Ami age class korte jetam, but April er por theke school e ar jetam nah ar bashae pore AS exams disi, karo kase coaching kori nai.
    Bashai pora diso! Good for you.

    @OP, abroad e jeta chaile maple leaf good option. However, I recommend Scholastica (it's quite expensive but it's well worth it). If studying in BD is what you opt for, private thake korlai hoe jabe.

    BTW, abroad e jeta chaile private thake koreo jete parba. Simply aktu hassle involved like SAT dite hobe, etc.
       0

  4. #4
    Member
    • TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10
      • Console:
      • 138
    TheNutKicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EaGL1337 View Post
    All that you've heard is TRUE!!! A levels class hoe but teacher ra baje and onek slow. Tai manushjon jae nah school e class korte. BUT ei school theke A levels dewa tar advantage ase. If you get good grades and do atleast 3 extra curricular activities, you'll be presented with a good opportunity to go abroad. Also, you'll get a fixed exam venue in which only Maple Leaf students can give their exams. Maple Leaf also has alot of great clubs up for joining. They are quite friendly and you'll have a lot of fun joining them. Ami age class korte jetam, but April er por theke school e ar jetam nah ar bashae pore AS exams disi, karo kase coaching kori nai.
    Really even NYU or Harvard.
       0

  5. #5
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default

    SAT emneo dite hobe school thekeo apply korle, US only though. If you have any intention of studying abroad, then stay with any school. Transcripts kaje lagbe. Yes I know other means eo bebostha kora jai but you will never have that peace of mind of having the full set.
       1

  6. #6
    Member
    • Mohaan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H61M-S2PV
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce 210
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP65HQ-P 22" IPS LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster Audigy.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Chudirbhai keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Chudirbhai mouse
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Maxim 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Economical beast
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 192~195
      • Upload Speed:
      • 130
      • Console:
      • 128
    Mohaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Shantinogor,Chamelibag
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    ^+1. I would prefer you to go to mastermind If you need a school
    visit san&design and get your design done

    I am 80% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
       1

  7. #7
    Member
    • TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10
      • Console:
      • 138
    TheNutKicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman View Post
    SAT emneo dite hobe school thekeo apply korle, US only though. If you have any intention of studying abroad, then stay with any school. Transcripts kaje lagbe. Yes I know other means eo bebostha kora jai but you will never have that peace of mind of having the full set.
    Meaning, it's hard to understand.
       0

  8. #8
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z!mM3r View Post
    Hey guys

    i want to know as much as possible about Maple leaf A-level section...
    amr kono kono friends ra jara O-levels korsay they r saying that

    1. school a porano hoy and some r saying that porano hoy na...
    2. teacher ra poraina...
    3. bunking beshi hoy...
    4. jara portay chai teacher tader porai...

    I want to know exactly that AS er class gulo kemon hoy....

    Jara AS half way shesh koray felso ba those who r doing their A2 plzz give me feedback that classes kemon hoy.....
    Listen when you are doing A' levels, no one's going to spoon fed you. The teachers don't really care if you study or not, you will be responsible for yourself. As far as Institution goes, the only real advantage is the transcript which you will get after completing your respective courses.

    As Eagle said, Maple Leaf hosts their own venue for their students, so you don't have to go Bashundhara or other distant places to give exams which I do. You will have to follow a regular routine which is a good thing for a student, which Private students aren't privy off.

    The teachers are slow everywhere, they will take like 6-12months for completing your As which is BS. For e.g Mathematics- C1/C2/C3/M1/S1 = takes like 2-3months at best to complete ? I finished C1/C2/M1, Physx P1/P2/P3 in like 2.5months, but had to wait for like another 3months before I could sit for the exams. I don't know about other schools but Mastermind is highly regarded when it comes to A' levels, but for normal schooling it's pretty much ¤¤¤¤.

    Source: I read in Mastermind.
    Last edited by dipanzan; January 27th, 2012 at 21:40.
       1

  9. #9
    Member
    • TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10
      • Console:
      • 138
    TheNutKicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    Listen when you are doing A' levels, no one's going to spoon fed you. The teachers don't really care if you study or not, you will be responsible for yourself. As far as Institution goes, the only real advantage is the transcript which you will get after completing your respective courses.

    As Eagle said, Maple Leaf hosts their own venue for their students, so you don't have to go Bashundhara or other distant places to give exams which I do. You will have to follow a regular routine which is a good thing for a student, which Private students aren't privy off.


    The teachers are slow everywhere, they will take like 6-12months for completing your As which is BS. For e.g Mathematics- C1/C2/C3/M1/S1 = takes like 2-3months at best to complete ? I finished C1/C2/M1, Physx P1/P2/P3 in like 2.5months, but had to wait for like another 3months before I could sit for the exams. I don't know about other schools but Mastermind is highly regarded when it comes to A' levels, but for normal schooling it's pretty much ¤¤¤¤.

    Source: I read in Mastermind.
    Both A and O Level's take 2 years each to complete and are the exams itself tough.
       0

  10. #10
    Member
    • Mohaan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H61M-S2PV
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce 210
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP65HQ-P 22" IPS LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster Audigy.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Chudirbhai keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Chudirbhai mouse
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Maxim 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Economical beast
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 192~195
      • Upload Speed:
      • 130
      • Console:
      • 128
    Mohaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Shantinogor,Chamelibag
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    I completed my o levels in a year :/
    .. O levels 1 year e lage :S
    visit san&design and get your design done

    I am 80% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
       0

  11. #11
    Member
    • TheNutKicker's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intergated
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo T6500
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB 5400 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 1GB
      • Display:
      • 1600x900
      • Mouse:
      • Keypad
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Flash Drive,1GB Flash Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Vista 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • A Medium End Laptop,Nuff said
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10
      • Console:
      • 138
    TheNutKicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaan View Post
    I completed my o levels in a year :/
    .. O levels 1 year e lage :S
    Wait so it takes 1 or 2 years depending on the subjects we choose or is it normal for someone to finish it in 1 year.
       0

  12. #12
    Member
    • Mohaan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H61M-S2PV
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia Geforce 210
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP65HQ-P 22" IPS LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster Audigy.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 4:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Chudirbhai keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Chudirbhai mouse
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Maxim 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Economical beast
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 192~195
      • Upload Speed:
      • 130
      • Console:
      • 128
    Mohaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Shantinogor,Chamelibag
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    It is more than normal to finish O levels within 1 year. Some people give o levels in 2 sittings e.g= giving half of the total subjects in one session and the other half in the next session or in any other arrangements. But I highly recommend students to finish o levels in one sitting within 1 year. Its easy
    visit san&design and get your design done

    I am 80% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
       0

  13. #13
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASROCK h81-GL
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 @3.40ghz
      • RAM:
      • TWINMOS 2gb(x2) 1333mhz ddr3
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 1tb BLUE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Radeon r7 260x (2gb) GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Hp 18.5"
      • Sound Card:
      • basic
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • basic
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Amaru
      • Mouse:
      • Newman Gaming
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX430w
      • Optical Drive:
      • General
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah :)
      • Console:
      • 6
    Zimmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    A place Where U Belong >:/
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Thanks 4 the feedbacks guys

    visited Mq sir 2day and he said that Maple leaf is letting students sit for AS and then A2... which means 2 years school a rakhbay and its their new policy :/

    i might not go there eventually..... and MM a amr frnds ray shob AS kortaysay and 6 months junior hoay jabo oikhanay galay.... so thank u all once again

    @dipanzan bhaiya plz close this thread
       0

  14. #14
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default

    closed
       0

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 144
    Last Post: February 18th, 2012, 14:04
  2. Sale (Used) HTC Maple (Dash 3g, Snap)
    By Akash434 in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 29th, 2011, 20:35
  3. Sale (New) . HTC Maple (Dash 3g/Snap) For Sale or Trade BRAND NEW!!!
    By Akash434 in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 11th, 2011, 22:27
  4. Age of Conan Trial Offers 20 levels of free play
    By faisal.amir.bd in forum Online Multiplayer
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 16th, 2009, 15:44

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.24816 seconds with 14 queries.