User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Suggestions for a new bussiness venture: selling movies/series/animes in DVDs

  1. #1
    Member
    • ramiz's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMS - E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4
      • RAM:
      • 2 + 4GB Transcend DDR3 1333MHZ
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon 6770
      • Display:
      • Benq GL930
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic RP HTF600
      • Keyboard:
      • Generic
      • Mouse:
      • Generic
      • Controller:
      • 2 Genuine Xbox360 wireless controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake lite power 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate
    ramiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    487

    Default Suggestions for a new bussiness venture: selling movies/series/animes in DVDs

    After months of sitting in front of the computer and wasting valuable time it's finally time to do something productive. Me and a couple of my friends are planning to sell movies, series and animes in DVDs online through clickBD and Facebook. All the products will have to be collected from Gulshan as amader logistics nai home delivery korbar. Clickbd'r adds gulo dekhar por ei price scheme ta toiiri korlam

    50Tk per movie( 40TK for 10or more)
    50Tk per season (20-25 episodes) {40tk for 10 or more seasons}
    100TK per HDmovie or Season [90TK for 10 or more]

    10% off for regular customers(those who have bought 50+ movies or seasons)

    5% off for BG members

    Everything will be given in DVDs

    Reasons for this kind of pricing:

    In all the movie shops, the price of each DVD is normally 60-70TK ar Nokl BluRay hocche 120-260TK. Normally they have 3-6 DVDs for each season of popular television series.Animes o same but sadly bangladeshe hardly kono anime paoa jae ar jeshob paoa jae shob hocche akaber shitty quality. so basically akta season kinte average 200tk lage ar HD quality to paoaei jai naa (those Fake bluray have shitty picture quality)

    In Bangladesh jara animes ba Tv series HD qualityte dekhte chele download korte hobe which with most internet connections is a pain in the @**. Although animes online dekha jai , they usually take a while to load on most connections and are of bad quality. The goods ones typically have a 72minutes viewing limit which is extremely annoying. Also Eishob HDDte store korle onek space dorkar porbe which many do not have and with the current skyhigh prices of HDDs, increasing space is no longer a very easy option.

    uff ato kisu type korte gie hate batha kortese. Anyways what do you think think guys. Are the prices ok? Should I go ahead with it? Please need your suggestions.

    Thanks.
       1

  2. #2
    Member
    • Frank3nst3in's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P33
      • CPU:
      • AMD Athlon II X4 640
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB [Silicon Power+Transcend] DDR3-1333 CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB F3, WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Hitachi 160GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS EliteGroup GTX 550Ti
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX229H 21.5
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic HTF600, SoundMagic E10
      • Keyboard:
      • CM Storm Devastator MS2K
      • Mouse:
      • CM Storm Devastator MB24
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake LitePower500 W0316RE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 64 KBps
    Frank3nst3in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    50Tk per movie( 40TK for 10or more)
    50Tk per season (20-25 episodes) {40tk for 10 or more seasons}
    100TK per HDmovie or Season [90TK for 10 or more]
    A MOVIE = 50 TAKA?

    Resolution koto?

       0

  3. #3
    Member
    • Rorschach's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B85 GAming
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair vengeance 2*4gb = 8gb Ddr3 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128Gb Crucial M4 SSD + 2TB Hitachi HDD + 2* 2TB Seagate HDD+2TB Seagate HDD+(4TB+3TB) Seagate HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX cooler
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia W670A 32inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster X fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic HTF600 + Creative 4:1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Ducky
      • Mouse:
      • V3
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Controller In PC via Receiver
      • Power Supply:
      • TT Toughpower XT 675W 80+Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Dvd-RW ; NZXT Sentry 2
      • USB Devices:
      • Thermaltek Armor
      • UPS:
      • Luminious 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64Bit
      • ISP:
      • BUCT 2Mbps real ip
      • Download Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Console:
      • 2
    Rorschach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,444

    Default

    BLU ray 1080P HD movies er Size koto 10GB+ ..??
    বাট রিমেমবার, জলিল নেভার ডাই, আর মরলেও ডাই এনাদার ডে।
       0

  4. #4
    Member
    • @bhi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Samsung 30nm 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD10EZEX 1 TB + Seagate 120GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD7950 3GB WF3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20" LED BX-2035
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SoundBlaster Z
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K-120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech mx518
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wireless controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X-650 km3 80+ Gold
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~60
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~55
    @bhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On My Chair
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank3nst3in View Post
    A MOVIE = 50 TAKA?

    Resolution koto?
    manushjon full 50GB e blu ray ditese @50 taka on your own external harddisk.

    http://www.clickbd.com/bangladesh/44...sell-rent.html
       0

  5. #5
    Member
    • Frank3nst3in's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P33
      • CPU:
      • AMD Athlon II X4 640
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB [Silicon Power+Transcend] DDR3-1333 CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB F3, WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Hitachi 160GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS EliteGroup GTX 550Ti
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX229H 21.5
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic HTF600, SoundMagic E10
      • Keyboard:
      • CM Storm Devastator MS2K
      • Mouse:
      • CM Storm Devastator MB24
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake LitePower500 W0316RE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 64 KBps
    Frank3nst3in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @bhi View Post
    manushjon full 50GB e blu ray ditese @50 taka on your own external harddisk.

    http://www.clickbd.com/bangladesh/44...sell-rent.html
    Lol,yeah.

    And believe it or not,I got a shop here in Comilla says he would gimme 100 movies only for 400 taka :/

    4 bucks per movie

       0

  6. #6

    Default

    Amar mone hoi, jodi DL kora kono torrent directly write kore sell kora jai, taile 1 ta dik e valo hoi. So, some people oita buy kore directly seed korte parbe.
       0

  7. #7
    Member
    • ramiz's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMS - E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4
      • RAM:
      • 2 + 4GB Transcend DDR3 1333MHZ
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon 6770
      • Display:
      • Benq GL930
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic RP HTF600
      • Keyboard:
      • Generic
      • Mouse:
      • Generic
      • Controller:
      • 2 Genuine Xbox360 wireless controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake lite power 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate
    ramiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @bhi View Post
    manushjon full 50GB e blu ray ditese @50 taka on your own external harddisk.

    http://www.clickbd.com/bangladesh/44...sell-rent.html
    LOL Thats a really good offer but shobar kache to ato boro HDD nai je 50GB files harddisk e felai rakhbe plus those are original bluray movies so you will need a BDRW and not everyone has those. Anyways thanks for the reply. If you think the price is not fair or it's too much then please suggest koto hobar dorkar. Kichuu profit to kortei hobei na hole game khela bad die dite hobe as my parents will stop my allowance after feb.

    ---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank3nst3in View Post
    Lol,yeah.

    And believe it or not,I got a shop here in Comilla says he would gimme 100 movies only for 400 taka :/

    4 bucks per movie
    What seriously????? you got to be joking!! Ei8rokhom offer Gulshan e pele to life e hoe jeto

    eikhane to dokandara blank DVDs 22tk niche dei naa
       0

  8. #8
    Member
    • avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • 70
      • Upload Speed:
      • 70
    avas911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mohammadpur
    Posts
    4,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ramiz View Post
    After months of sitting in front of the computer and wasting valuable time it's finally time to do something productive. Me and a couple of my friends are planning to sell movies, series and animes in DVDs online through clickBD and Facebook. All the products will have to be collected from Gulshan as amader logistics nai home delivery korbar. Clickbd'r adds gulo dekhar por ei price scheme ta toiiri korlam

    50Tk per movie( 40TK for 10or more)
    50Tk per season (20-25 episodes) {40tk for 10 or more seasons}
    100TK per HDmovie or Season [90TK for 10 or more]

    10% off for regular customers(those who have bought 50+ movies or seasons)

    5% off for BG members

    Everything will be given in DVDs

    Reasons for this kind of pricing:

    In all the movie shops, the price of each DVD is normally 60-70TK ar Nokl BluRay hocche 120-260TK. Normally they have 3-6 DVDs for each season of popular television series.Animes o same but sadly bangladeshe hardly kono anime paoa jae ar jeshob paoa jae shob hocche akaber shitty quality. so basically akta season kinte average 200tk lage ar HD quality to paoaei jai naa (those Fake bluray have shitty picture quality)

    In Bangladesh jara animes ba Tv series HD qualityte dekhte chele download korte hobe which with most internet connections is a pain in the @**. Although animes online dekha jai , they usually take a while to load on most connections and are of bad quality. The goods ones typically have a 72minutes viewing limit which is extremely annoying. Also Eishob HDDte store korle onek space dorkar porbe which many do not have and with the current skyhigh prices of HDDs, increasing space is no longer a very easy option.

    uff ato kisu type korte gie hate batha kortese. Anyways what do you think think guys. Are the prices ok? Should I go ahead with it? Please need your suggestions.

    Thanks.
    One word NO.

    Are you crazy. Not to offend you or anything this is piracy. And this is the reason piracy laws are in place.

    FYI

    there are 2 kind of piracy.

    1. This is done by guys like me. I cant get original BD disks of movies i wan to watch. heck i cant even get original DVDs in reasonable third world price (Silver disks dont count. I mean the original studio/company releases. not superbit).
    So what i do is torrent them. This is the lesser of 2 evils. And i dont sell them.

    2. This is done by pirates all over the world. they download things for free from the internet and try to and do sell them for profit. this is the piracy that is punishable in my opinion. as you are making money of things that you got for free in the internet. You do know that internet is for sharing for free. And you are trying to earn money by this. :O

    You guys are the shame of the p2p community. there are hundreds of people releasing good rips for free with their own time and effort and you want to earn money by simply stealing and selling stuff. Thats BAD.

    So here i should mention something. I have 1TB+ movie collection. A lot of people get them from me for free. even during hdd sells that i have sold some. i never made the movie collection as part of the deal. its extra. never got anyone any favors.

    so pls share the things you got for free. DO NOT SELL them.

    If you do against my wish pls do this on your own forum. and do not pollute this one.

    Sharing for free. thats what i believe in.

    mentioning @dipanzan @Wintereise and @CvP to close this thread. as this contains offensive and questionable content.

    also I am reporting the post.

    ---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

    I should also mention that anyone whom i know from this forum well can get movies for free from me. No money required. just have to bring their hdd or usb drives
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know

    Live and die on this day
    Live and Die on this day
       13

  9. #9
    Member
    • Dee's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus VIII Ranger
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 128GB SSD; Crucial M500 960GB SSD
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H
      • Keyboard:
      • Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid-i Cherry MX Brown
      • Mouse:
      • Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master V650 Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 GATI
      • Download Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2Mib/s
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    4,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avas911 View Post
    One word NO.

    Are you crazy. Not to offend you or anything this is piracy. And this is the reason piracy laws are in place.

    FYI

    there are 2 kind of piracy.

    1. This is done by guys like me. I cant get original BD disks of movies i wan to watch. heck i cant even get original DVDs in reasonable third world price (Silver disks dont count. I mean the original studio/company releases. not superbit).
    So what i do is torrent them. This is the lesser of 2 evils. And i dont sell them.

    2. This is done by pirates all over the world. they download things for free from the internet and try to and do sell them for profit. this is the piracy that is punishable in my opinion. as you are making money of things that you got for free in the internet. You do know that internet is for sharing for free. And you are trying to earn money by this. :O

    You guys are the shame of the p2p community. there are hundreds of people releasing good rips for free with their own time and effort and you want to earn money by simply stealing and selling stuff. Thats BAD.

    So here i should mention something. I have 1TB+ movie collection. A lot of people get them from me for free. even during hdd sells that i have sold some. i never made the movie collection as part of the deal. its extra. never got anyone any favors.

    so pls share the things you got for free. DO NOT SELL them.

    If you do against my wish pls do this on your own forum. and do not pollute this one.

    Sharing for free. thats what i believe in.

    mentioning @dipanzan @Wintereise and @CvP to close this thread. as this contains offensive and questionable content.

    also I am reporting the post.

    ---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

    I should also mention that anyone whom i know from this forum well can get movies for free from me. No money required. just have to bring their hdd or usb drives
    Support.
       1

  10. #10
    Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17"+22"+22"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio <internal>
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 10000
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10000
    CvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    9,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ramiz View Post
    After months of sitting in front of the computer and wasting valuable time it's finally time to do something productive. Me and a couple of my friends are planning to sell movies, series and animes in DVDs online through clickBD and Facebook. All the products will have to be collected from Gulshan as amader logistics nai home delivery korbar. Clickbd'r adds gulo dekhar por ei price scheme ta toiiri korlam

    50Tk per movie( 40TK for 10or more)
    50Tk per season (20-25 episodes) {40tk for 10 or more seasons}
    100TK per HDmovie or Season [90TK for 10 or more]

    10% off for regular customers(those who have bought 50+ movies or seasons)

    5% off for BG members

    Everything will be given in DVDs

    Reasons for this kind of pricing:

    In all the movie shops, the price of each DVD is normally 60-70TK ar Nokl BluRay hocche 120-260TK. Normally they have 3-6 DVDs for each season of popular television series.Animes o same but sadly bangladeshe hardly kono anime paoa jae ar jeshob paoa jae shob hocche akaber shitty quality. so basically akta season kinte average 200tk lage ar HD quality to paoaei jai naa (those Fake bluray have shitty picture quality)

    In Bangladesh jara animes ba Tv series HD qualityte dekhte chele download korte hobe which with most internet connections is a pain in the @**. Although animes online dekha jai , they usually take a while to load on most connections and are of bad quality. The goods ones typically have a 72minutes viewing limit which is extremely annoying. Also Eishob HDDte store korle onek space dorkar porbe which many do not have and with the current skyhigh prices of HDDs, increasing space is no longer a very easy option.

    uff ato kisu type korte gie hate batha kortese. Anyways what do you think think guys. Are the prices ok? Should I go ahead with it? Please need your suggestions.

    Thanks.
    Download for free; spend minuscule to burn and then sell for huge profit. I hope your business falls flat on its face and you get a huge loss.
    Have the mentality to actually DO SOMETHING BY YOURSELF instead of making quick bucks off others' work.
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.
       7

Similar Threads

  1. Cheap PC game DVDs koi pabo?
    By shohag2018 in forum General PC Gaming
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: May 10th, 2014, 17:39
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 15th, 2011, 11:21
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 18th, 2009, 03:18
  4. Some Good Animes to Watch
    By ABDmaster in forum Miscellaneous Topics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 22nd, 2009, 21:04
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 12th, 2009, 22:00

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.24035 seconds with 14 queries.