User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Need suggestions for gaming PC

  1. #1
    Member
    • bluenight's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH55TC
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-870 2.93 GHz
      • RAM:
      • DYNET 2x2GB DDR3 1333 Bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX560
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster 943 18.5 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Build In HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4 Tech 2 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Sony Vaio Desktop Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech Optical
      • Controller:
      • USB Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart M650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-ROM
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default Need suggestions for gaming PC

    Hey guys!

    I want to buy a PC which will be able to run games such as Battlefield 1, Witcher 3, Far Cry/Crysis/Assassins Creed series, Watchdogs 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, GTA V etc in High/Ultra settings.

    And since the highest resolution of my current monitor is 1360 x 768, I will be running the games at at 768p/720p.

    So any suggestions for the below mentioned components will be highly appreciated. And my budget is between 60k - 80K. But if necessary I will go a little higher since I probably won't be upgrading the PC for the next 4/5 years.

    1. Processor:
    2. CPU Cooler: Since I won't be overclocking, let me know whether the stock cooler is sufficient or brand cooler is required (in this case, please suggest the brand/model).
    3. Motherboard:
    4. RAM:
    5. GPU: I am thinking about Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6GB GDDR5 or LEADTEK GTX 1060. And at TK. 31000, the GeForce one costs Tk. 5,000 more, so please suggest
    6. PSU: currently I have a Thermaltake Smart M650W, is it sufficient?
    7. Casing:
    8. HDD: 2 or 3 TB, please suggest a good brand
    9. UPS: please suggest a good brand/model which will provide around 20 minutes backup


    If I missed any other component, let me know.

    And please suggest a good store in Dhaka as well, since I won't be assembling the PC myself. I bought my last PC from ABC computers - IDB. If there are better stores with very good before & (especially) after-sales support, please let me know.

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bluenight; December 24th, 2016 at 12:54.

  2. #2
    Member
    • Iskander's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P23 (FX)
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz
      • RAM:
      • 8(2x4GB) Corsair Value DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Radeon R7 250 1GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung S19S350HNW IPS
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • WK WI300
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech N-70FX
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M 80PLUS Bronze
      • USB Devices:
      • 500GB Samisung External HDD
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro, Linux Mint (Dual Boot)
      • ISP:
      • Asianet BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 6Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6Mbps
    Iskander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluenight View Post
    Hey guys!

    I want to buy a PC which will be able to run games such as Battlefield 1, Witcher 3, Far Cry/Crysis/Assassins Creed series, Watchdogs 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands, GTA V etc in High/Ultra settings.

    And since the highest resolution of my current monitor is 1360 x 768, I will be running the games at at 768p/720p.

    So any suggestions for the below mentioned components will be highly appreciated. And my budget is between 60k - 80K. But if necessary I will go a little higher since I probably won't be upgrading the PC for the next 4/5 years.

    1. Processor:
    2. CPU Cooler: Since I won't be overclocking, let me know whether the stock cooler is sufficient or brand cooler is required (in this case, please suggest the brand/model).
    3. Motherboard:
    4. RAM:
    5. GPU: I am thinking about Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6GB GDDR5 or LEADTEK GTX 1060. And at TK. 31000, the GeForce one costs Tk. 5,000 more, so please suggest
    6. PSU: currently I have a Thermaltake Smart M650W, is it sufficient?
    7. Casing:
    8. HDD: 2 or 3 TB, please suggest a good brand
    9. UPS: please suggest a good brand/model which will provide around 20 minutes backup


    If I missed any other component, let me know.

    And please suggest a good store in Dhaka as well, since I won't be assembling the PC myself. I bought my last PC from ABC computers - IDB. If there are better stores with very good before & (especially) after-sales support, please let me know.

    Thanks in advance.
    Intel Core i5-6500 - 16K
    MSI B150M Night Elf - 8.2K
    Avexier Red Led 8GB DDR4 Ram -4K
    Toshiba 2TB HDD - 5.8K
    ZOTAC T500 120GB SSD - 4K
    ThermalTake Versa N26/N25 Casing - 4K
    MSI Gaming X GTX 1060 - 30K(G1 Gaming-29 cheapest with BackPlate)
    ProLink/PowerGuard/PowerPac 1200VA PSU - 5K
    Total=77K

    Sell that 768p monitor + if you dont SSD for now; Get a 22inch IPS monitor for 10~12K

    Good shop- UCC, StarTech, BinaryLogic, OSGS, Onix
    [Never get anything from Ryans, they have worst after sale customer service]
    Last edited by Iskander; December 24th, 2016 at 13:22.

  3. #3
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    I7 25.3k
    Gigabyte ga b-150m-hd3 6.5k
    Gskill 16gb ddr4 8k
    Wdd blue 2tb 6.3k
    Cm master case 5 -9k
    Sapphire Nitro+ rx480 22.5k
    Any ups within 3-4k

    Total 80~81k

  4. #4
    Member
    • kaziishan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K (Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3-1866
      • Hard Drive:
      • 240GB Zotac ZTSSD-A5P Premium, 1TB Toshiba (x2 RAID 1), 2TB Toshiba (x2)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 4GB OC (Core:1390MHz, Memory:2000MHz)
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP68VQ-P 21.5" FHD IPS FreeSync 75Hz, ViewSonic VX2263S 21.5" FHD IPS 60Hz
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Technics 140W RMS Stereo System
      • Keyboard:
      • FL-ESports Mechanical Armor
      • Mouse:
      • Mad Catz R.A.T.3 Titanfall Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM1000 80+ Gold
      • USB Devices:
      • PNY Turbo 3.0 64GB USB Flash Drive (R:105MBps, W: 58MBps)
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Case
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 6mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6mbps
    kaziishan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    692

    Default

    CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 -> 16,400/= (link)
    Motherboard: MSI B150M Night Elf -> 8,300/= (link)
    Memory: 2x Team Elite Plus DDR4 8GB 2400 -> 6,800/= (link)
    Storage: Zotac 120 GB T500 -> 4,200/= (link) + 2TB Toshiba HDD -> 5,500/= (link)
    Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB -> 26,000/= (link) / Sapphire RX 480 8GB -> 28,500/= (link)
    PSU: Thermaltake TR2 500W 80+ Bronze -> 4,850/= (link)
    Casing: Thermaltake Versa N25/N26 -> 4,100/= (link)
    UPS: Prolink/Power Guard 1200VA -> 5,000/= (link)
    (Optional) Monitor: ViewSonic VX2263S -> 10,700/= (link) / Asus VZ229H -> 13,800/= (link)
    (Optional) Keyboard+Mouse: Tt Commander Combo -> 2,500/= (link)

    Total (Nvidia w/o optionals) ~ 81K
    Total (AMD w/o optionals) ~ 83K
    Any of the meme/quote I post here on this forum is a "দেশ ও দশের সম্পত্তি"... Download it, Edit it, Share it, Put Your Name on it...I will not mind as long as it is Legal and does not convey any Illegal Message...

  5. #5
    Member
    • Iskander's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P23 (FX)
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz
      • RAM:
      • 8(2x4GB) Corsair Value DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Radeon R7 250 1GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung S19S350HNW IPS
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • WK WI300
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech N-70FX
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M 80PLUS Bronze
      • USB Devices:
      • 500GB Samisung External HDD
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro, Linux Mint (Dual Boot)
      • ISP:
      • Asianet BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 6Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6Mbps
    Iskander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Asus VZ229H is not a good choice. It doesn't come with HDMI cable. I have to spend another 1K for HDMI, so total 15K, whereas I can get 24inch IPS Samsung for 16K

  6. #6
    Member
    • kaziishan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K (Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3-1866
      • Hard Drive:
      • 240GB Zotac ZTSSD-A5P Premium, 1TB Toshiba (x2 RAID 1), 2TB Toshiba (x2)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 4GB OC (Core:1390MHz, Memory:2000MHz)
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP68VQ-P 21.5" FHD IPS FreeSync 75Hz, ViewSonic VX2263S 21.5" FHD IPS 60Hz
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Technics 140W RMS Stereo System
      • Keyboard:
      • FL-ESports Mechanical Armor
      • Mouse:
      • Mad Catz R.A.T.3 Titanfall Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM1000 80+ Gold
      • USB Devices:
      • PNY Turbo 3.0 64GB USB Flash Drive (R:105MBps, W: 58MBps)
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Case
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 6mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6mbps
    kaziishan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iskander View Post
    Asus VZ229H is not a good choice. It doesn't come with HDMI cable. I have to spend another 1K for HDMI, so total 15K, whereas I can get 24inch IPS Samsung for 16K
    [Offtopic]

    Hmm...good to know. I have tested the Asus VX229H against my ViewSonic VX2263S hands on. To be honest, apart from the look and number of i/o ports, I could not justify the 14K price-point. It "was" a good IPS monitor, but I have found the ViewSonic's display to be much better. It was crisper, motion felt much smoother, color seemed better and it is much cheaper than Asus.

    However, I feel highly uncomfortable while suggesting the ViewSonic monitor because I was even skeptical while buying it, and bought it mostly because of budget constraint and slightly out of curiosity. It has been a good buy though. Pretty happy with the monitor so far (other than the fact that it does not come with an HDMI port let alone HDMI cable ).
    Any of the meme/quote I post here on this forum is a "দেশ ও দশের সম্পত্তি"... Download it, Edit it, Share it, Put Your Name on it...I will not mind as long as it is Legal and does not convey any Illegal Message...

  7. #7
    Member
    • Iskander's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P23 (FX)
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz
      • RAM:
      • 8(2x4GB) Corsair Value DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Radeon R7 250 1GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung S19S350HNW IPS
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • WK WI300
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • A4 Tech N-70FX
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M 80PLUS Bronze
      • USB Devices:
      • 500GB Samisung External HDD
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro, Linux Mint (Dual Boot)
      • ISP:
      • Asianet BD
      • Download Speed:
      • 6Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6Mbps
    Iskander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaziishan View Post
    [Offtopic]

    Hmm...good to know. I have tested the Asus VX229H against my ViewSonic VX2263S hands on. To be honest, apart from the look and number of i/o ports, I could not justify the 14K price-point. It "was" a good IPS monitor, but I have found the ViewSonic's display to be much better. It was crisper, motion felt much smoother, color seemed better and it is much cheaper than Asus.

    However, I feel highly uncomfortable while suggesting the ViewSonic monitor because I was even skeptical while buying it, and bought it mostly because of budget constraint and slightly out of curiosity. It has been a good buy though. Pretty happy with the monitor so far (other than the fact that it does not come with an HDMI port let alone HDMI cable ).
    Then i will get this(Viewsonic) or HP 22es for my lil brother [Only reason Matte screen]

  8. #8
    Member
    • Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞
    Sybaris Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowy Warsaw
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iskander View Post
    Then i will get this(Viewsonic) or HP 22es for my lil brother [Only reason Matte screen]
    Or Dell S2216H
    My probable next build: Qisan MagicForce 68 (Outemu switch) / Teamwolf Zhuque+ 87 TKL (Outemu) / Monoprice Select series full size (Outemu/Gateron) / Drevo Gramr 84 TKL (Outemu) • Logitech G102 Prodigy • Deepcool Dukase V3 / Thermaltake Versa U21 • Superlux HD 681 • Creative Sound Blaster E1 • LG 22MP68VQ • SteelSeries QcK • Generic executive chair • others TBA

    djrock please don't bother me. You are in my ignore list so I don't have to see literal poop.

  9. #9
    Member
    • Trave160's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B350M Mortar AM4
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 1600
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3TB Western Digital red
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS Strix GTX 960 4G
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H 22 Inch monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • None
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • TtEsports Knucker
      • Controller:
      • PS4 Dualshock 4 controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart SE 630W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 24X DVD-RW Drive(Defunct)
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrive 4GB
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Toaster rig arisen to Ultra toaster with chisel abs.
      • ISP:
      • NunuCom Ltd, Penus group
      • Download Speed:
      • Super San 200kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 105*2
      • Console:
      • 130
    Trave160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Secure Area
    Posts
    7,702

    Default

    Tread carefully if you get the Dell S2216H, if you have too much light on your room or you get a bit of sunlight for too long. You'll have a hard time playing games since the display is glossy. Other than that, awesome monitor with Integ-speakers. The Audio is a good alternative from full fledged speakers with Subwoofers, it's IPS with 6ms response time but it has a faster response time option in case you play Esports games

  10. #10
    Member
    • Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞
    Sybaris Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowy Warsaw
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trave160 View Post
    Tread carefully if you get the Dell S2216H, if you have too much light on your room or you get a bit of sunlight for too long. You'll have a hard time playing games since the display is glossy. Other than that, awesome monitor with Integ-speakers. The Audio is a good alternative from full fledged speakers with Subwoofers, it's IPS with 6ms response time but it has a faster response time option in case you play Esports games
    How much glossy compared to S2240L? I think this is its successor.
    My probable next build: Qisan MagicForce 68 (Outemu switch) / Teamwolf Zhuque+ 87 TKL (Outemu) / Monoprice Select series full size (Outemu/Gateron) / Drevo Gramr 84 TKL (Outemu) • Logitech G102 Prodigy • Deepcool Dukase V3 / Thermaltake Versa U21 • Superlux HD 681 • Creative Sound Blaster E1 • LG 22MP68VQ • SteelSeries QcK • Generic executive chair • others TBA

    djrock please don't bother me. You are in my ignore list so I don't have to see literal poop.

  11. #11
    Member
    • Trave160's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B350M Mortar AM4
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 1600
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3TB Western Digital red
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS Strix GTX 960 4G
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H 22 Inch monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • None
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • TtEsports Knucker
      • Controller:
      • PS4 Dualshock 4 controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart SE 630W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 24X DVD-RW Drive(Defunct)
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrive 4GB
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Toaster rig arisen to Ultra toaster with chisel abs.
      • ISP:
      • NunuCom Ltd, Penus group
      • Download Speed:
      • Super San 200kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 105*2
      • Console:
      • 130
    Trave160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Secure Area
    Posts
    7,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris Caesar View Post
    How much glossy compared to S2240L? I think this is its successor.
    It's glossy, wish there were some anti-glare screen protections I could find for this monitor

  12. #12
    Member
    • kaziishan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K (Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3-1866
      • Hard Drive:
      • 240GB Zotac ZTSSD-A5P Premium, 1TB Toshiba (x2 RAID 1), 2TB Toshiba (x2)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 4GB OC (Core:1390MHz, Memory:2000MHz)
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP68VQ-P 21.5" FHD IPS FreeSync 75Hz, ViewSonic VX2263S 21.5" FHD IPS 60Hz
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Technics 140W RMS Stereo System
      • Keyboard:
      • FL-ESports Mechanical Armor
      • Mouse:
      • Mad Catz R.A.T.3 Titanfall Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM1000 80+ Gold
      • USB Devices:
      • PNY Turbo 3.0 64GB USB Flash Drive (R:105MBps, W: 58MBps)
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Case
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 6mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6mbps
    kaziishan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trave160 View Post
    It's glossy, wish there were some anti-glare screen protections I could find for this monitor
    [Offtopic]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41Qi0wprwbL.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	39140

    Easy! Just scrub the glossy glass with scotch-brite...It will look like brushed aluminum...
    Any of the meme/quote I post here on this forum is a "দেশ ও দশের সম্পত্তি"... Download it, Edit it, Share it, Put Your Name on it...I will not mind as long as it is Legal and does not convey any Illegal Message...

  13. #13
    Member
    • Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞
    Sybaris Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowy Warsaw
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaziishan View Post
    [Offtopic]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41Qi0wprwbL.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	39140

    Easy! Just scrub the glossy glass with scotch-brite...It will look like brushed aluminum...
    But tel-chorbi ki porishkar hobe?
    My probable next build: Qisan MagicForce 68 (Outemu switch) / Teamwolf Zhuque+ 87 TKL (Outemu) / Monoprice Select series full size (Outemu/Gateron) / Drevo Gramr 84 TKL (Outemu) • Logitech G102 Prodigy • Deepcool Dukase V3 / Thermaltake Versa U21 • Superlux HD 681 • Creative Sound Blaster E1 • LG 22MP68VQ • SteelSeries QcK • Generic executive chair • others TBA

    djrock please don't bother me. You are in my ignore list so I don't have to see literal poop.

  14. #14
    Member
    • SoMoN.Khan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI z97 Gaming 3
      • CPU:
      • i7 4790k
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Adata SSD sx900,1Tb Samgsung F3 7200rpm
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus GTX 780
      • Display:
      • Dell S2240L
      • Sound Card:
      • ALC 1150
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Solo 7c/Sony XB500
      • Keyboard:
      • Cosair k70
      • Mouse:
      • A4 tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Dilong
      • Power Supply:
      • TM Tough Power 550w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samgsung DVD,LiteOn DVDRW
      • Operating System:
      • Win 10 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 7.8
      • Comment:
      • it ok, i dont use it that much. Office gift me mac mini !!! which i use now.

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Uttara, Dhaka
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris Caesar View Post
    How much glossy compared to S2240L? I think this is its successor.
    Take Dell one, i used both, with Dell color is just grt.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    168

    Default

    excellent thread. I have the exact same budget and requirements. I would also like to add other latest fps games.

    Adding to the post of the OP, I would like to add that my pc is an Intel Core to Duo, ddr3 ram slots, 1 nvidia graphics card. Is there any possibility that I can upgrade this one? if not, which components can I take to the next pc (for examlle: dvd writer, HDD) suggestions will be great.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kaziishan View Post
    CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 -> 16,400/= (link)
    Motherboard: MSI B150M Night Elf -> 8,300/= (link)
    Memory: 2x Team Elite Plus DDR4 8GB 2400 -> 6,800/= (link)
    Storage: Zotac 120 GB T500 -> 4,200/= (link) + 2TB Toshiba HDD -> 5,500/= (link)
    Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB -> 26,000/= (link) / Sapphire RX 480 8GB -> 28,500/= (link)
    PSU: Thermaltake TR2 500W 80+ Bronze -> 4,850/= (link)
    Casing: Thermaltake Versa N25/N26 -> 4,100/= (link)
    UPS: Prolink/Power Guard 1200VA -> 5,000/= (link)
    (Optional) Monitor: ViewSonic VX2263S -> 10,700/= (link) / Asus VZ229H -> 13,800/= (link)
    (Optional) Keyboard+Mouse: Tt Commander Combo -> 2,500/= (link)

    Total (Nvidia w/o optionals) ~ 81K
    Total (AMD w/o optionals) ~ 83K
    bro, if I want to go easy on my budget (I may want to buy the components gradually) which of the items can I buy later? I mean I would like to start with a working pc, and would like to add the graphics card the next month or so...

    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by GenduMia; December 26th, 2016 at 02:18.

  16. #16
    Member
    • kaziishan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K (Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3-1866
      • Hard Drive:
      • 240GB Zotac ZTSSD-A5P Premium, 1TB Toshiba (x2 RAID 1), 2TB Toshiba (x2)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 4GB OC (Core:1390MHz, Memory:2000MHz)
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP68VQ-P 21.5" FHD IPS FreeSync 75Hz, ViewSonic VX2263S 21.5" FHD IPS 60Hz
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Technics 140W RMS Stereo System
      • Keyboard:
      • FL-ESports Mechanical Armor
      • Mouse:
      • Mad Catz R.A.T.3 Titanfall Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM1000 80+ Gold
      • USB Devices:
      • PNY Turbo 3.0 64GB USB Flash Drive (R:105MBps, W: 58MBps)
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Case
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 6mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6mbps
    kaziishan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenduMia View Post
    excellent thread. I have the exact same budget and requirements. I would also like to add other latest fps games.

    Adding to the post of the OP, I would like to add that my pc is an Intel Core to Duo, ddr3 ram slots, 1 nvidia graphics card. Is there any possibility that I can upgrade this one? if not, which components can I take to the next pc (for examlle: dvd writer, HDD) suggestions will be great.

    - - - Updated - - -



    bro, if I want to go easy on my budget (I may want to buy the components gradually) which of the items can I buy later? I mean I would like to start with a working pc, and would like to add the graphics card the next month or so...

    thanks in advance.
    Considering your Motherboard, CPU, RAM, PSU are obsolete, you should start buying those first. And, your current graphics card should support newer motherboards as PCIe technology has not had a port change since ages.

    (Considering your budget is limited)

    CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 -> 16,400/= (link)
    Motherboard: MSI B150M Pro-VD -> 6,700/= (link)
    Memory: 2x Team Elite Plus DDR4 8GB 2400 -> 6,800/= (link)
    Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB -> 26,000/= (link)
    PSU: Thermaltake TR2 450W 80+ Bronze -> 3,800/= (link)
    UPS: Prolink/Power Guard 1200VA -> 5,000/= (link)
    Casing: El Cheapo Delux/Wingate/Digital X etc. Case that has some good feature -> 2,000/=

    (Optional) Storage: 1TB Toshiba HDD -> 3,700/= (link)
    (Optional) Monitor: ViewSonic VX2263S -> 10,700/=
    (Optional) Keyboard+Mouse: Tt Commander Combo -> 2,500/= (link)

    Total ~ 84K
    Total (w/o optionals) ~ 67K
    Any of the meme/quote I post here on this forum is a "দেশ ও দশের সম্পত্তি"... Download it, Edit it, Share it, Put Your Name on it...I will not mind as long as it is Legal and does not convey any Illegal Message...

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaziishan View Post
    Considering your Motherboard, CPU, RAM, PSU are obsolete, you should start buying those first. And, your current graphics card should support newer motherboards as PCIe technology has not had a port change since ages.

    (Considering your budget is limited)

    CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 -> 16,400/= (link)
    Motherboard: MSI B150M Pro-VD -> 6,700/= (link)
    Memory: 2x Team Elite Plus DDR4 8GB 2400 -> 6,800/= (link)
    Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB -> 26,000/= (link)
    PSU: Thermaltake TR2 450W 80+ Bronze -> 3,800/= (link)
    UPS: Prolink/Power Guard 1200VA -> 5,000/= (link)
    Casing: El Cheapo Delux/Wingate/Digital X etc. Case that has some good feature -> 2,000/=

    (Optional) Storage: 1TB Toshiba HDD -> 3,700/= (link)
    (Optional) Monitor: ViewSonic VX2263S -> 10,700/=
    (Optional) Keyboard+Mouse: Tt Commander Combo -> 2,500/= (link)

    Total ~ 84K
    Total (w/o optionals) ~ 67K
    Thanks a lot bro.

    how does AMD perform in comparison to Intel? since this is a gaming pc would it be a bad decision to go for an AMD processor instead of an Intel one?

  18. #18
    Member
    • kaziishan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K (Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3-1866
      • Hard Drive:
      • 240GB Zotac ZTSSD-A5P Premium, 1TB Toshiba (x2 RAID 1), 2TB Toshiba (x2)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 4GB OC (Core:1390MHz, Memory:2000MHz)
      • Display:
      • LG 22MP68VQ-P 21.5" FHD IPS FreeSync 75Hz, ViewSonic VX2263S 21.5" FHD IPS 60Hz
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Technics 140W RMS Stereo System
      • Keyboard:
      • FL-ESports Mechanical Armor
      • Mouse:
      • Mad Catz R.A.T.3 Titanfall Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM1000 80+ Gold
      • USB Devices:
      • PNY Turbo 3.0 64GB USB Flash Drive (R:105MBps, W: 58MBps)
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Case
      • ISP:
      • Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 6mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6mbps
    kaziishan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenduMia View Post
    Thanks a lot bro.

    how does AMD perform in comparison to Intel? since this is a gaming pc would it be a bad decision to go for an AMD processor instead of an Intel one?
    Don't even bother about AMD currently, specially for gaming. You could wait for RyZen to come out though, if you can postpone your shopping until Q1/Q2 2017.
    Last edited by kaziishan; December 26th, 2016 at 12:35.
    Any of the meme/quote I post here on this forum is a "দেশ ও দশের সম্পত্তি"... Download it, Edit it, Share it, Put Your Name on it...I will not mind as long as it is Legal and does not convey any Illegal Message...

  19. #19
    Member
    • Trave160's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B350M Mortar AM4
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 5 1600
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3TB Western Digital red
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS Strix GTX 960 4G
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H 22 Inch monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • None
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • TtEsports Knucker
      • Controller:
      • PS4 Dualshock 4 controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart SE 630W Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 24X DVD-RW Drive(Defunct)
      • USB Devices:
      • Pendrive 4GB
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Toaster rig arisen to Ultra toaster with chisel abs.
      • ISP:
      • NunuCom Ltd, Penus group
      • Download Speed:
      • Super San 200kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 105*2
      • Console:
      • 130
    Trave160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Secure Area
    Posts
    7,702

    Default

    Get Kaby Lake as soon as you can

  20. #20

    Default

    1060 was a great choice. which brand are you getting?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.34146 seconds with 14 queries.