User Tag List

Thread: 7 Things About Women's Cloths!

• abir's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41M-ES2L | Intel 965 HP
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7GHz 800MSB| Intel T5670 Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz 800MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • (2+2) 4GB DDR II (800MHz) | 1GB RAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB SATA Samsung | 160GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon 4770 512MB | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • DELL Inspiron 18.5" LCD |14.1" TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Builtin Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Slimstar 355 Gaming Keyboard | A4Tech Anti RSI (USB PS2)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech 7K Office (USB)| HP
      • Power Supply:
      • Deluxe DLP 388A 450W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD Drive & Liteon DVDW| Asus DVD RAMRW LightScribe
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Apacer Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • OVO 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 | Windows XP SP2 & Ubuntu 9.04
      • ISP:
      • Smile Internet (Bronze)

Exclamation 7 Things About Women's Cloths!

There are a lot of annoying things about being a woman, like periods, childbirth and not being able to play basketball in a way that keeps spectators awake. But near the top of the list has got to be buying clothes.
    I know one way to fix it is just to be ballsy and wear men's clothes, and that's a bold choice. But you take a social hit for wearing "masculine" clothes, and most women don't want to take that hit. So they go to buy clothes made specifically "for women," and generally find a set of the most impractical, low-quality, high-maintenance crap that a sweatshop can make.
    Here are a few of the many, many awful things about the clothes that manufacturers want women to wear:

#7. The Material Is Too Thin

Go through any women's clothes section and put your hand inside all the shirts and dresses and see if you can see it. (If you are a man, try to make sure no one is looking first.) About 50 percent of the time, you are going to get a pretty good view of your hand. And you don't have to go to a fancy boutique; this holds true for my neighborhood Target.

Wet Seal

I assume the men and lesbians among our readers would prefer I had this photo from the opposite side.

That means if a girl wears just that shirt, you are going to see her bra, or even boobs, which I'm sure sounds exciting and positive to many men, but violates workplace and school dress codes, as well as many public decency laws. Also, these are clothes for all women of all ages, not just young, attractive women.
    This isn't a mistake. The solution is supposed to be layering, which has really caught on in recent years. All of these stores also sell plenty of tank tops, camisoles and plain form-fitting T-shirts, sometimes dedicating entire sections to clothes specifically designed for use in layering. Catalog photos will often show girls wearing three or more layers.

JC Penney

Count 'em. One, two, three. Or as JC Penney sees it, $, $$, $$$!

I can't prove they do this deliberately to make women buy more pieces of clothing, but once you found you could sell this concept to people, why wouldn't you? Someone who used to buy one shirt is now going to buy three from you. And you get to use less material.
    On top of that, super-thin cloth isn't very durable, and its evil cousin, the lacy sweater with huge holes, easily catches and tears in a washing machine. So you get to spend even more money replacing them more often or dry cleaning them.
    #6. Fake Pockets or No Pockets

One thing I think a lot of men take for granted is pockets. It seems like men always have pockets. They're a requirement in men's pants, men's coats always have functional pockets and I guess even men's prison jumpsuits must have them, since I hear about people smuggling goods into prison all the time.Women's clothing manufacturers, on the other hand, seem to believe women can't be trusted with pockets. Something like 99 percent of dresses have no pockets at all, and the more formal you get, the more likely a women's coat or pants pocket is going to be a fake, decorative pocket.

LLYMLRS

It looks like it has pockets, but it does not.

I know the arguments -- "But women's clothes are so carefully cut and tailored. If you put anything in a pocket, it would bulge and look bad!" That's bullshit. I just went to the store with my bridesmaids and picked out some bridesmaids' dresses with pockets.

David's Bridal

It doesn't look like it has pockets, but it does.

Sure, there will be unsightly bulges if they put too much in their pockets, but the solution isn't to take them away -- the solution is to trust women to have the common sense to not put a bag of rocks in their pocket. These pockets are just fine for carrying a key or some cash or credit cards, and it's stupid to not give anyone that option because some idiot might try to put, I don't know, night-vision goggles or a piece of cake in their pocket.
    But it's OK, because instead of functional pockets, we get a ton of decorative pockets, as well as numerous other nonfunctional decorations, like extra buttons, and buckles, and flaps. Look at these ridiculous boots.

Sure has a lot of buckles and stitching and all that, I bet these must be complex to put on. Oh wait.

It's just one zipper up the inside.The only possible conclusion is that Rob "Pouches" Liefeld moonlights as a women's clothing designer in his spare time.
    #5. Too Cold

Another problem is that women's clothes are too damn cold. Part of it is the thinness of much of the material, as mentioned before, but no matter how thick the material, many, many styles involve increasing exposure, like dipped necklines, three-quarter sleeves or skirts and dresses.It can be easy to chalk this up just to women who dress "provocatively," but the truth is that a fairly normal, unprovocative women's style exposes a lot more skin than men's clothes. A below-knee skirt still exposes your shins. A three-quarter sleeve isn't terribly provocative unless you have a thing for forearms. And necklines don't need to go anywhere near the boobs to still be a lot wider than the average men's neckline.

Uniforme Vogue

Not a lot of men could get away with wearing that collar.

The obvious question, which might come up on a bunch of these points, is why we don't just avoid these styles. It's harder than it sounds, because they're everywhere. It can be hard to find a shirt with a neckline between "look at my bust" and turtleneck, and when you do, it turns out to be a three-quarter sleeve. If you find a dress with full sleeves, they've pulled the hem up to your ¤¤¤.

American Apparel

Amish up top, streetwalker below.

What makes this all worse is that this is almost inevitably the case with all "professional" styles that are OK to wear at the office, and women being cold at the office is an enormous, widespread workplace issue, as I've covered before.
    I don't think colder clothing is the cause, as bundled-up women complain of the cold just as much. I think it's just adding insult to injury that they're already feeling cold, and that there is no "professional"-looking outfit that will let them bundle up properly without looking like they are in a Christmas special.

AdventurousFoodie.com

Hard to get people to take you seriously in meetings like this.

#4. Arbitrary Clothing Sizes

Men's pants sizes are logical and come in measurements of at least waist size, and often inseam, too. Women's pants sizes, and clothing sizes in general, are meaningless, arbitrary numbers that come, as far as I can tell, from having kittens bat around a 20-sided die.

Can't make an analogy like that and not make a picture of it.

This isn't just a recent trend. Women's clothing manufacturers have been making up sizes as far back as sizes have existed. According to one fashion historian, a 32-inch bust would have come out to a size 14 in a 1937 Sears catalog, while being labeled a size 8 in 1967, and coming down to a size 0 in today's terms.Even today, you apparently inflate and deflate like a balloon when you go from brand to brand, according to their sizes. A woman who is size 6 at American Eagle might be a 0 at Ann Taylor, as mentioned in the above article.

If we're being logical, shouldn't a size 0 look like this?

Obviously they're pandering here, trying to flatter women by making them sound thinner with a skinny-sounding number, because when you make people feel good, they buy things. As long as the market keeps rewarding for it, they'll keep doing it, so I guess there's no hope for making women's sizes any easier to buy.On the other hand, if we can't make things easier for women, apparently they are making things harder for men these days by doing the same thing with their pants. According to Esquire, various brands of men's pants labeled as having a "36-inch waist" actually had waistlines ranging from 36 to 41 inches (Old Navy was the fattest liar). In an era where action heroes can no longer sport beer bellies (John Wayne, young Captain Kirk), I guess men need flattery about their waistlines, too.

Nobody used to mind a bit of a tummy on a leading man.

In attempting equality, I would have preferred making pants-buying easier and more consistent for everybody instead of making it suck for everybody but I guess that's the way they decided to go.

________________________________________________________________________________ __
    #3. There's No Such Thing as a "Regular" T-Shirt
    ________________________________________________________________________________ __

NFLShop.com

Men like to use T-shirts as billboards to show everyone what their favorite band, or team, or joke is, and when they see a T-shirt with the perfect saying on it, they just need to pick a size and buy it. Women also like to make similar statements with T-shirts, but it's not that easy.
    Women's torsos can be a myriad of different shapes, not just for obvious reasons (boobs), but for waist-to-hip ratio and torso length as well. And women's clothes, while not all skintight, are expected to be at least semi-fitted -- to at least tuck in somewhat below the bust.

A baggy hockey jersey once in a while is "cute," but not the preferred full-time look for most women.

The fit isn't just about bust size, but how far down the boobs are as well. As such, you can find something that fits your bust size but expects them to be lower/higher than they are, or it can fit both of those things, but be too short for your long torso.
    So the end result is that if you find, say, a Dethklok women's T-shirt with the perfect, most metal design, odds are that size small will cut off above your belly button and size large will fit two of you, or you'll have to bind your chest to wear it, or some other mismatch. Or even worse, they've put a weird V-neck on it or freakishly short sleeves, or some other attempt at making it "fashionable" and "feminine."

I just feel like this is disrespectful to Superman somehow.

You can buy a men's shirt instead, but if you have any kind of figure, it will either hang like a tent or be too snug on one end of the hourglass or the other.
    The end result of all this is that because of the good cut, I end up wearing my World of Warcraft T-shirts a lot even though I don't play the game anymore and am honestly a little embarrassed.

To make things worse, it is a warlock class shirt, of all things.

#2. Clothes That Need Instructions

One thing I'm pretty sure men don't have to ask when clothes shopping is, "Is this supposed to be a long shirt, or a short dress?" This is a common question for many women. If you're at a department store, you might be lucky enough to see it printed on the price tag, but if not, good luck. Other pieces of clothing that can be confused are tube tops and short skirts, leg warmers and arm warmers, and whether something is supposed to be pajamas or not.
    Even if you technically know what something is, like a wrap sweater, that doesn't mean you know how to wear it. If you didn't know anything about wrap sweaters, how would you think you're supposed to wear this?

eHow

Quick, take a guess before you look at the answer.

It's not as simple as you think, because apparently people actually have to make videos about how to wear these.

eHow

I don't even know if this lady in the video is right or if she's just making this up as she goes along.

But possibly the king (or queen) of "How the hell am I supposed to wear this?" is this American Apparel ... dress?

American Apparel

Click here for the uncensored version, penis and all.

It claims to be a dress. You don't really get a lot of help as to how or when you're supposed to wear it. There are some "what to wear underneath" suggestions to the right, but that model in the main picture seems to be ignoring all those suggestions, almost as if American Apparel is deliberately ¤¤¤¤ing with its customers. Are you supposed to wear it around the house? Can you wear this to a formal event? I know it's acceptable to show up half-naked to the Oscars, but what about Grandma's funeral?

All these questions, and all you get from the official description is "A sheer, sexy and form-fitting sleeveless maxi-dress with a high neckline and a sexy plunging deep V-back detail." Thanks a lot.
    Not surprisingly, every single review is sarcastic.

_____________________________________________________________________________
    #1. There's No Such Thing as "Regular" Clothes
    _____________________________________________________________________________

"Well, sure, all that might be a problem if you are always shopping for fashionable, fancy clothes," you might say. "You should just go to a regular store and buy normal, not-fancy clothes." The problem is that they've almost stopped making normal, not-fancy clothes.
    Remember Gap? It used to be known as a store where you could buy dependable, boring staples like jeans, sweatshirts and plain T-shirts. If anyone remembers that Gap, they wouldn't recognize it today. Looking for a nice, regular long-sleeve shirt? How about an upside-down drawstring garbage bag with a giant V cut into the neckline?

On the bright side, you could easily put a day's worth of trash in there.

The problem is that women's fashion has to change every year, preferably to some type of clothes that haven't existed before, because the economic model of women's clothes depends on at least a certain group of women buying new clothes every year, which they are less likely to do if the fashions haven't changed.

Unfortunately, all the good styles have already been invented, which means that in order to come out with something that's never been done before, it has to be retarded and look bad on most women. Sometimes they can be lazy and bring back an old style, like with the recent '80s revival, but designers do put their own stamp on it to make it technically new, and usually more ugly and inconvenient (a fine feat with '80s wear). Making the material thinner is always a great trick.
    And for some reason, more and more staid, dependable, "regular" clothes stores like Gap and Target are trying to capture the "fashionable" market by carrying more of these stupid short-lived fad trends and less of the timeless, washable styles. When I go in to replace my leggings or skirt, all I find are goddamned jeggings and bubble skirts, which must have been created on a dare because nobody looks good in them.

How could anyone look good wearing a balloon around their hips?

So yeah, I know some stores have always got to be providing the latest stupid fashions everybody wants. But how about we all don't jump on the bandwagon and some stores sit tight and keep offering the rest of us some normal clothes we can put in the washing machine? And put some damn pockets on them.
    Last edited by abir; January 19th, 2012 at 01:03.

"Game after game after game, I realized what is most important of my life - FOOTBALL.."
    I bleed red, Man Utd 4ever..
    ---------------------
    অনেক দূরের একলা পথে, ক্লান্ত আমি ফিরি তোমার কাছে, মুখোশ খুলে বসে রই জানলার ধারে..

Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17"+22"+22"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio <internal>
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Sometimes (not always), that's what makes women interesting
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

• Hamilton's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 4770 3.9Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR3 1600hz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Adata SSD + 2TB WD Blue + 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia GTX 1070 FE 8GB
      • Display:
      • Asus VS228N 21.5" Full HD.
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Go PRO!
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius GS 500V/ Steeseries Siberia V2/ Logitech Ultimate Ears 200.
      • Keyboard:
      • Roccat Arvo
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei/ Roccat Taito mTw
      • Controller:
      • 2 Gamepads with no Analog Stick/XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master GX 650W.
      • Optical Drive:
      • 500GB
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7/ Linux
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3DMARK Score, X2151.
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Smile, BD.COM
      • Download Speed:
      • 75KBPS(Variable)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100+KBPS(Variable)

@abir bhai studying women besides engineering... i see.. i see :O

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

LOL Abir hotath kore fashion niye porashuna korso naki?

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

• Banglavai's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus VI Hero
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • G-Skill Ripjaws X 2X 8GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2X Samsung EVO 840 240GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce OC
      • Display:
      • Asus MX279H 27 inch
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Bose 301 Direct / Sennheiser Momentum 2.0
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G105
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G5
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360(usb wired)
      • Power Supply:
      • Fractral Design 650 watt 80 plus gold
      • UPS:
      • No need at all
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit Professional
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 30 Mbps
      • Console:

Accha Uni ekta jinish e moja paisen and amader sathe share korsen!!!!!!Ojotha unare irrelevant bishoy e khochaye luv ki.Engineer boila ki khali jontro pati post korbo naki??

Don't take my words as offensive way......

• abir's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41M-ES2L | Intel 965 HP
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 2.7GHz 800MSB| Intel T5670 Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz 800MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • (2+2) 4GB DDR II (800MHz) | 1GB RAM
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB SATA Samsung | 160GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon 4770 512MB | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • DELL Inspiron 18.5" LCD |14.1" TFT LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Builtin Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius Slimstar 355 Gaming Keyboard | A4Tech Anti RSI (USB PS2)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech 7K Office (USB)| HP
      • Power Supply:
      • Deluxe DLP 388A 450W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 16X DVD Drive & Liteon DVDW| Asus DVD RAMRW LightScribe
      • USB Devices:
      • 4GB Apacer Pendrive
      • UPS:
      • OVO 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 | Windows XP SP2 & Ubuntu 9.04
      • ISP:
      • Smile Internet (Bronze)

Quote Originally Posted by Banglavai View Post
    Accha Uni ekta jinish e moja paisen and amader sathe share korsen!!!!!!Ojotha unare irrelevant bishoy e khochaye luv ki.Engineer boila ki khali jontro pati post korbo naki??
    Don't take my words as offensive way......
    Bhai, I don't mind
    Posted for Fun, let's have fun

"Game after game after game, I realized what is most important of my life - FOOTBALL.."
    I bleed red, Man Utd 4ever..
    ---------------------
    অনেক দূরের একলা পথে, ক্লান্ত আমি ফিরি তোমার কাছে, মুখোশ খুলে বসে রই জানলার ধারে..

• sadi_warhead's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
      • RAM:
      • ADATA 4096MB RAM DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1 TB Samsung H3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 560OC-1GI 1 GB
      • Display:
      • 22" samsung 2233sw
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio output input
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1/A4tech headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • BenQ mulitmedia
      • Mouse:
      • A4 teCH
      • Controller:
      • Sony controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Fortex 600w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
      • Comment:
      • Motamuti-:| :)
      • ISP:
      • Ispros
      • Console:

abir vai xD

Fly High, Do or Die, Dare to Dream, Cheer Extreme!

• avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Abit bhai.

PhD in Womens' Clothes

On topic: very good read
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know

Live and die on this day
    Live and Die on this day

• 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5KPL-AM
      • CPU:
      • Dual Core E5400
      • RAM:
      • Transcend + Kingston = 4 GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 GB Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 + Samsung F3 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Built-In
      • Display:
      • AOC F22 22"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Live 4.1/Logitech G35
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Delux
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Lite Power 400 Watts
      • Optical Drive:
      • BUSTED !
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB
      • UPS:
      • DigitalX 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • Gave up on PC......at least for now
      • ISP:
      • IS PROS
      • Download Speed:
      • Average: 24 Kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Average: 24 Kbps
      • Console:

Unfortunately, the above "7 Things" are not applicable for the women of Bangladesh or their clothes............at least most of them
    and we only get to see or meet the "most" of them
    01000010011000010111101001101001011011100110011101100001001000010010000100100001 001000000011101001010000

• emroz_2272's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8P67 Pro (B3, Rev 3.0)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K (Turbo @4.5 GHz) // CM Hyper 212+ (Push-Pull: CM XtraFlo 120mm x 2)
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 (2x4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial MX100 256GB // Samsung F1 500GB // Toshiba 3 TB // HGST Touro 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX 980Ti Gaming G1
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic VX2270S 21.5+Asus VE247 23.6+Viewsonic VX2270S 21.5 5760x1080 Surround
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C // Panasonic HTF 600
      • Keyboard:
      • Microsoft Sidewinder X4
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody V3 // SteelSeries QcK Heavy
      • Controller:
      • Generic
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX Black Edition 750W // Seasonic S12II 620W (Backup) // CM HAF 912 Advanced
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 24x DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Vantec Nexstar USB 3.0 External 2.5/3.5 Dock
      • UPS:
      • Acme 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Professional x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Not into benchmarking!
      • Comment:
      • Makes me delirious! :) :p
      • ISP:
      • Agni Online 3/6 Mbps

can't help but chuckle

Publisher
    • anik_lc's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B250M Bazooka
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake 3.6-4.20GHz 8MG Cache 7th Gen
      • RAM:
      • 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 2400 BUS
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA + 1TB Western Digital Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Nitro + AMD RX 480 8GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Samsung 21.5 inch Curved LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech H110 Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect CS-556 USB Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux DLM-137BU Optical USB Mouse
      • Controller:
      • N/A
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake PS-TR2 600W 80Plus Bronze Power Supply
      • UPS:
      • Power Guard 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Very Satisfied
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 300kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400kbps

Quote Originally Posted by avas911 View Post
    Abit bhai.

PhD in Womens' Clothes

On topic: very good read
    Abir.

Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.

My Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam

• Flame's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMA-E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB Transcend DDR3 1333MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 2TB Hitachi 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD HD6850 1GB
      • Display:
      • LG Flatron W1953T 18.5"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative | A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius KB 101
      • Mouse:
      • Genius X Scroll
      • Controller:
      • Genius Maxfire
      • Power Supply:
      • Tt TR2 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • ADATA 320GB External HDD
      • UPS:
      • Prolink somethingsomething
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 | 7.7 (without HDD)
      • Comment:
      • BEST! :D
      • ISP:
      • Spark
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

dafuq

• asif105878's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5-450M Processor 2.40GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.66 GHz
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR3 800MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB 7200rpm, 1+1.5+2 TB external
      • Graphics Card:
      • Intel GMA HD
      • Display:
      • ASUS VH238H, 14.0” diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lancing, A4Tech Hs-30
      • Keyboard:
      • CM Storm Trigger, Logitech, 101-key compatible with island-style full-size keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech M125
      • Controller:
      • DualShock 3, XBOX controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuck, Mad Catz X360 CoDBO PrecisionAIM Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • 65W
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Sony Walkman, Portable HDD, USB flash drive
      • UPS:
      • N/A
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Home Premium x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • stuck with it atm :(
      • ISP:
      • Comocast
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by abir View Post

But possibly the king (or queen) of "How the hell am I supposed to wear this?" is this American Apparel ... dress?

American Apparel

Click here for the uncensored version, penis and all.

It claims to be a dress. You don't really get a lot of help as to how or when you're supposed to wear it. There are some "what to wear underneath" suggestions to the right, but that model in the main picture seems to be ignoring all those suggestions, almost as if American Apparel is deliberately ¤¤¤¤ing with its customers. Are you supposed to wear it around the house? Can you wear this to a formal event? I know it's acceptable to show up half-naked to the Oscars, but what about Grandma's funeral?

All these questions, and all you get from the official description is "A sheer, sexy and form-fitting sleeveless maxi-dress with a high neckline and a sexy plunging deep V-back detail." Thanks a lot.
    Not surprisingly, every single review is sarcastic.
    Like these:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews