User Tag List

Thread: Banglalionwimax: How to suspend billing for a given period?

Smile Banglalionwimax: How to suspend billing for a given period?

Hi!
    I was using [Banglalionwimax] and then all of a sudden [Ollo] came and I jumped into it literally with all the inspiring revolution talk etc.
    Due to sudden jumping and the fact that [Ollo] CM can't reside on the same PC when [Banglalionwimax] CM is installed so I had to
    uninstall [Banglalionwimax] CM and get started with [Ollo],but the problem is my [Banglalionwimax] still had some data leftover but I forgot all
    about it till 4 days were remaining before my next billing cycle for [Banglalionwimax] starts. So I called their customer care and was fed
    some weird stuff,i.e. if I don't want to use my allowance for a given month,then I'll have to ignore my bill and let the line be as it and get
    disconnected. Then when I need it back, I pay my bill for whichever month or cycle my package will get reactivated and then take a weird
    form and fill it to get my previous unused package bills to be removed/cleared without paying anything extra.

The problem is,the local dealer from whom I buy my recharge cards doesn't know about this,when I asked him for the form, he was like "wtf! What are you talking about? Never heard of anything like it.".

Now what am I supposed to do? I do have 5 days still left for my current billing cycle and I didn't use blion for this cycle till now. I have all my previous bills cleared too. Now am I being fed bullcrap or is there really something like billing/account suspension in Blion? I am not intending to use blion till my next cycle starts and also don't want to pay for what I didn't use.

Anyone got any experience about this? Please do tell me.

Thanks

• SinisterFahim's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-945GCMX-S2
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo E4500
      • RAM:
      • Twinmos 1GB + 2GB = 3GB DDR2 (800 Mhz)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Radeon X1050
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H
      • Sound Card:
      • On-Board......
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire M4500. (Going To Get A Microlab SOLO 7C ASAP)
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech Basic Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Genius 120 NetScroll
      • Controller:
      • Don't Have One For PC Gaming..........
      • Power Supply:
      • Generic 440W.....
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-On 16X Combo & ASUS 24X Dual Layer DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 25M2 500GB External HardDrive ll Apacer 8GB AH324 ll Apacer 8GB AH332 ll Transcend V30 8GB
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 (62-Bit)
      • Comment:
      • Sucks, I Know........!!!!
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion WiMax
      • Download Speed:
      • 512kbps OR 64KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kbps Or 16KB/s
      • Console:

Go to Prince Plaza, there they have a office. You can suspent or temparily deactivate your account from there.

Err... I live in Mohammadpur Babor Road, it'd be quite an effort to visit prince plaza to get my account suspended. I think this should be as simple as call in,verify and get done with. I also noticed that they don't check my tickets entered via care web panel. Bad customer care I think.

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • GSkill Ripjaws 2x2 => 4gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB samsung F3 + 320GB WD + 160GB Hitachi
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Delux T6 :: Dragon
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 [Ultimate :: 64bit]
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 (because of my HDD) / 7.5 without HDD :P
      • Comment:
      • almost done with all the upgrades! ^_^
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

you should be able to suspend ur account over phone.....make sure u do it before the next billing cycle starts...or they'll change u for the next month....
    when god created me, he was just showing off..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajmi View Post
    you should be able to suspend ur account over phone.....make sure u do it before the next billing cycle starts...or they'll change u for the next month....
    Umm... I am bad at phone conversations. What am I supposed to tell them? Not like I tried a hundred times but yes when I tried they just told me twice with one extra time for clarification that I should take this form which our local dealer hasn't seen,fill it up and submit to the dealer. I repeated that I really want to suspend the account, all three times but the dudette on the other side assured me that I don't really have to, just ignore the damn bill and pay for the month I am reconnecting,while not forgetting to fill the form and submit it to the dealer for the releasing from my account or as said in bangla "Moukuf kora" the bills of the months I didn't have any usage. I did call exactly 9 days(+- few hours) earlier than the next billing cycle date to suspend my account.

Please enlighten me. Will be ever so grateful.

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

Quote Originally Posted by blimp View Post
    Umm... I am bad at phone conversations. What am I supposed to tell them? Not like I tried a hundred times but yes when I tried they just told me twice with one extra time for clarification that I should take this form which our local dealer hasn't seen,fill it up and submit to the dealer. I repeated that I really want to suspend the account, all three times but the dudette on the other side assured me that I don't really have to, just ignore the damn bill and pay for the month I am reconnecting,while not forgetting to fill the form and submit it to the dealer for the releasing from my account or as said in bangla "Moukuf kora" the bills of the months I didn't have any usage. I did call exactly 9 days(+- few hours) earlier than the next billing cycle date to suspend my account.

Please enlighten me. Will be ever so grateful.
    just to be on the safe side, why dont u just visit one of the customer cares and check if they've suspended ur account or not..

Smile

just to be on the safe side, why dont u just visit one of the customer cares and check if they've suspended ur account or not..
    They never suspended my account! I kept on receiving bill reminder sms and in the end my account got inactive and a warning sms was released that I should pay my bill to reconnect. So I got myself a bill pay card and got my bills paid. The dealer said, it the cycle did start no use crying you gotta pay the bill son;he also added that I should try twice or thrice on such cases as there are a lot of "don't care","too dumb and lame" or fresh recruitements in the CS department who try hard to keep the billing going no matter what.

Think when Ollo expands and gets some more topup centers in non-obscure places I'll try again suspending my account for good.Too much hassel with these BS billing system. But really anyone have any experience in this,do share your experience?

Thanks
    Last edited by blimp; January 19th, 2012 at 00:25.

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

They never suspended my account! I kept on receiving bill reminder sms and in the end my account got inactive and a warning sms was released that I should pay my bill to reconnect. So I got myself a bill pay card and got my bills paid. The dealer said, it the cycle did start no use crying you gotta pay the bill son;he also added that I should try twice or thrice on such cases as there are a lot of "don't care","too dumb and lame" or fresh recruitements in the CS department who try hard to keep the billing going no matter what.

Think when Ollo expands and gets some more topup centers in non-obscure places I'll try again suspending my account for good.Too much hassel with these BS billing system. But really anyone have any experience in this,do share your experience?

Thanks
    have you considered switching to ADSL? ..i'm using it...they dont give speed or service problems....line's up almost 24/7 ..if protability is not all that important then u can switch to ADSL...its wayyy better than qubee and Blion

Smile

have you considered switching to ADSL? ..i'm using it...they dont give speed or service problems....line's up almost 24/7 ..if protability is not all that important then u can switch to ADSL...its wayyy better than qubee and Blion
    Well portability isn't an issue for me, but my family has a tendency of sudden moving. Do tell me about this ADSL.
    I don't care as long as I get a speed around 512kbps(60KB/s least) and bill paying is as easy as possible while I have total control over when my
    line goes dead and when it comes back on.

Thanks

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

Well portability isn't an issue for me, but my family has a tendency of sudden moving. Do tell me about this ADSL.
    I don't care as long as I get a speed around 512kbps(60KB/s least) and bill paying is as easy as possible while I have total control over when my
    line goes dead and when it comes back on.

Thanks
    bashaye TnT line ache? ...jodi thake, then u migh as well go for ADSL ...move korle emnetei line o to chartei hobe so net tokhon ekbare chere dilei hobe. if you dont have landline then stick with what you have...ADSL er jonno TnT line o newa lagbe...which atm is very costly (because of corruption)

bashaye TnT line ache? ...jodi thake, then u migh as well go for ADSL ...move korle emnetei line o to chartei hobe so net tokhon ekbare chere dilei hobe. if you dont have landline then stick with what you have...ADSL er jonno TnT line o newa lagbe...which atm is very costly (because of corruption)
    We do have a TNT that's rarely working but the bills are always >Tk.1200(less vat). The line is almost always dead and complains to the office gets a response after a week or two so we are deciding to drop it. I can't even imagine ADSL in this line!! I used 56kbps modems back in days and I know how painful it can be if the line isn't good enough,trust me,our current line is approximately 1000x worse than what we had back then.

BTW I was wondering if the billing cycle is applied or an account is billed when its already inactive due to uncleared bills ? I was thinking of going in that line if they refuge to suspend my account. I still have some Ollo credits left and Blion is getting really slow after 9:00PM here though I have CINR in range 26-29 all the time. Calling in about this speed drop at night,they only respond with "We might be having a signal optimization in your area sir! Please be patient.". I wonder if they have to do signal optimization every night.

Thanks
    Last edited by blimp; January 21st, 2012 at 16:23.

• knroeoueqisk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-USB3 (Socket 1156)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750
      • RAM:
      • Twinmos 2.0GB Single-Channel DDR3 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG 1 TERABYTE F3 & 250 GB F1 Sata Hard Drives
      • Graphics Card:
      • GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster LCD [email protected] 1360x768
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek High Definition Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic head phone
      • Keyboard:
      • Perfect keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Delux optical mouse
      • Controller:
      • Normal Non brand gamepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermalake TR2 500 watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22X Dvd Writer
      • Operating System:
      • Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3 and Windows 7
      • Comment:
      • i am happy with it.
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 15 Kilobytes - 64 Kilobytes
      • Upload Speed:
      • 5-15 kilobytes

ratre users bere jai so speed kome jai ei jonnoi mone hoy bole signal optimization hocche.

kisu ekta bole customer ke shanto to korte hobe.

Holy BS! This Tuesday(Jan 24th ) out of blues a Blion dude called me and started asking if I am properly getting my bill notification sms, email and paper copy.
    He was a bit confused when I reported that I never received any paper copy of the bills. The call was an indirect reminder of my bills being not paid for this month/cycle. When I told him that I wanted to suspend my account ,the previous calls I made about this and the suggested steps(fill form etc) he was more confused and told me I might have dialed into wrong service center because if I wanted it suspended they are bound to do it right then. I finally told him that I want my account suspended and he obliged without any complains. Finally some sensible guy in the customer support.
    Some peace now.