No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work with online marketing team and other departments within organization to test, plan, and successfully execute SEO initiatives across several clients.
- On site optimization activities such as meta tag editing, keyword density, HTML validation etc.
- Off site optimization activities, site submission to free directories, article writing and submissions, social bookmarking of site pages, blog comment posting.
- Stay up to date and educate organization on latest SEO tactics and techniques.
- Manage reporting and communication of metrics within organization – using online platform provided by our clients.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Note - Computer Science majors will be given preference.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 3+ years SEO experience with Google, Bing & Yahoo Search Engine.
- Candidates with knowledge about Google`s Panda Algorithm will get priority.
- Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to foreign clients.
- Please note - considering we only cater to foreign North American clients, it is an extremely highly demanding environment.
- That being said we do provide an amicable, inviting ambiance to compensate; with generous benefits.
- Should be ready to work at any shift(s).
- All candidates will go through a rigorous selection process locally & with foreign management.
- Strong technical experience as it relates to SEO – web development skills and web platform experience (CMS).
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a highly demanding and deadline-driven environment.
- Do not apply if you do not meet any of the afformentioned bullets.
- TK.35000 - 50000
- Quarterly Performance Bonus.
Bdjobs.com Online job posting
Send your CV to [email protected]
Special Instruction : Special Instruction : If you are interested and are confident that you meet the requirements, please send your CV to [email protected] with your name and the post in the SUBJECT box in the following format: Name_Post_Date, Example: Morshed Ahmed_SEO Manager_10152011. Website: www.adivagraphics.com (Under construction) Email: [email protected] Address: Adiva Graphics, House 469, Road # 8, Baridhara – DOHS Dhaka - 1229. We are a U.S. based company dedicated to providing Creative solutions for our clients. We have a large clientele and are looking for individuals who can maintain their composure and lend their talents to a growing market.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2012 Company Information
Address : House - 469 (1st Floor), Road - 08, Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka - 1229