User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: what to do?

  1. #1
    Member
    • mr_08's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus B75M+ || Gigabyte G41m combo
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 2500k @3.3ghz cooled by the CM V6GT || Intel dual core e5500 @4ghz with TT V1AX cooler
      • RAM:
      • Gskill RIPJAWS X SERIES 4gbx2 @ 1600mhz || adata xpg 2x2gb @1333mhz 7-7-7-20
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung f3 500gb || wd 1tb , samsung 250gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 7970 OC 3GB w/ BOOST || Gigabyte 8800gts 512mb
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia KDL42W700B || Samsung P2350, Samsung T190
      • Sound Card:
      • integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius G500v || cosonic headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • cm devastator mb24 , a4tech x7 g800 , logitech k260|| a4tech x7 g500,a4tech KB 28g
      • Mouse:
      • cm devastator ms2k , a4tech x7 X710 || a4tech office mouse, logitech m210
      • Controller:
      • logitech g13,logitech rp2,xbox 360 wireless controller,generic usb x 3
      • Power Supply:
      • xfx pro series 650w || delux 450w
      • Optical Drive:
      • liteon 24x w/ LT || asus dvd rw
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16gb USB 3.0 || Transcend 16gb usb 2.0
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200va || Powerguard 650va
      • Operating System:
      • win7 ultimate sp1 || xp sp3
      • Comment:
      • alhamdulillah!duitai chole,kharap na :D
      • ISP:
      • Itbasebd || qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mb || 4 mb
      • Upload Speed:
      • 8mb || 2mb

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,041

    Default what to do?

    bought a mobo [http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...ma-z68-d2h-b3] from izazul.haque on 7th january.

    wasnt able to check the mobo as he had already got his new mobo/pc assembled at multiplan that day.i didnt have cpu to test the thing,today gathered money and bought a i5 2500k from binary logic.installed the processor in the evening with the mobo,but sadly but the os wouldnt boot.

    *tried with two different hdds 500gb and a 250gb with xp sp3 and win7,
    *tried first with gskill ripjaws,and then with adata xpg and then with team elite ram,
    *tried with gigabyte 560ti,then gigabyte 8800gts,then without gpu,
    *all bios settings auto/stock

    er chey beshi kisu mone hoi bolar nai.i can get into bios,but cant start the os.ekhon ami apnader ekta question kortesi,do you think he sold me a faulty mobo?if not then what can be the issue?he didnt say that the mobo has any problem or not,but today he did post that he did have some issues with this mobo as well [he changed 3 mobos,u can see in the screenshot that he is saying that he did have problems].tagging a few people who might be able to put some light on this.im sorry if u think i shouldnt have tagged u,but this is quite serious,spent a lot of money behind this and i get the pc to start up!

    btw mr.izazul bought this mobo on 17th december 2011,he used it for 20 days and then sold it to me [on 7th jan],he bought the mobo from binary logic.called mr.izazul few hours ago and he said he'll go with us to binary logic [Arif69 will go along as well to help out things] tomorrow.

    lastly dont want this thread to go "in the wrong direction"...i just want my pc to be working alright,thats it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0139.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	854.8 KB 
ID:	18113   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	18114  
    ami chhoto amake marbenna.-_- shob _ buira_gamer_
       2

  2. #2
    Member
    • Raziel's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 - V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K @4.2GHz
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaw X 2X4GB @ 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + Samsung 1TB + Toshiba 3TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H 21.5''
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtec HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7c
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K220
      • Mouse:
      • X7 XL-747
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F510
      • Power Supply:
      • TT Toughpower 750watt
      • USB Devices:
      • 2 GB + 8 GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000v
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 , Windows Xp sp3 x86
      • ISP:
      • Link 3 1MB NDP
      • Download Speed:
      • 100/200
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1.2 Mbps
    Raziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dhanmondi, Dhaka
    Posts
    755

    Default

    thats sad. Why don't u go to smart and ask for replacement?
       0 Mobile   

  3. #3
    Member
    • @bhi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Samsung 30nm 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD10EZEX 1 TB + Seagate 120GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD7950 3GB WF3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20" LED BX-2035
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SoundBlaster Z
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K-120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech mx518
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wireless controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X-650 km3 80+ Gold
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~60
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~55
    @bhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On My Chair
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    really sad.

    actually izazzul had Bsod on this gigabyte but that was due to him not selecting xmp profile and as soon as he selected the problem was solved and his next problem with asrock was due to the usb 3.0 port problem nothing releated to the gigabyte he sold so it must be something else coz he was using the pc night before as he posted here. Moreover I am using the same board for over 2 months and its rock stable so in 20 days a board cant go wrong with stock settings, only tomorrow Binary logic can find the solution hopefully.
    Last edited by @bhi; January 12th, 2012 at 03:05.
       0

  4. #4
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,098

    Default

    Jehetu warranty ashe, tai product faulty holeo kisu ashe jay na. Replacement thik e paben.
       0

  5. #5
    Member
    • mr_08's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus B75M+ || Gigabyte G41m combo
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 2500k @3.3ghz cooled by the CM V6GT || Intel dual core e5500 @4ghz with TT V1AX cooler
      • RAM:
      • Gskill RIPJAWS X SERIES 4gbx2 @ 1600mhz || adata xpg 2x2gb @1333mhz 7-7-7-20
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung f3 500gb || wd 1tb , samsung 250gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 7970 OC 3GB w/ BOOST || Gigabyte 8800gts 512mb
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia KDL42W700B || Samsung P2350, Samsung T190
      • Sound Card:
      • integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius G500v || cosonic headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • cm devastator mb24 , a4tech x7 g800 , logitech k260|| a4tech x7 g500,a4tech KB 28g
      • Mouse:
      • cm devastator ms2k , a4tech x7 X710 || a4tech office mouse, logitech m210
      • Controller:
      • logitech g13,logitech rp2,xbox 360 wireless controller,generic usb x 3
      • Power Supply:
      • xfx pro series 650w || delux 450w
      • Optical Drive:
      • liteon 24x w/ LT || asus dvd rw
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16gb USB 3.0 || Transcend 16gb usb 2.0
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200va || Powerguard 650va
      • Operating System:
      • win7 ultimate sp1 || xp sp3
      • Comment:
      • alhamdulillah!duitai chole,kharap na :D
      • ISP:
      • Itbasebd || qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mb || 4 mb
      • Upload Speed:
      • 8mb || 2mb

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abhi4168 View Post
    actually izazzul had Bsod on this gigabyte but that was due to him not selecting xmp profile and as soon as he selected the problem was solved and his next problem with asrock was due to the usb 3.0 port problem nothing releated to the gigabyte he sold so it must be something else coz he was using the pc night before as he posted here. Moreover I am using the same board for over 2 moths and its rock stable so in 20 days a board cant go wrong with stock settings, only tomorrow Binary logic logic can find the solution hopefully.
    but what can be the problem?tried everything!!ar casing nie dourano je kahini,pura sheirokom pain!

    ---------- Post added at 02:05 ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Infracted View Post
    Jehetu warranty ashe, tai product faulty holeo kisu ashe jay na. Replacement thik e paben.
    motherboard use na korei replacement e pathabo
    ami chhoto amake marbenna.-_- shob _ buira_gamer_
       0

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_08 View Post
    but what can be the problem?tried everything!!ar casing nie dourano je kahini,pura sheirokom pain!

    ---------- Post added at 02:05 ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 ----------


    motherboard use na korei replacement e pathabo
    u have no choise bro, apni 1ta birat bhool korcen je mobo ta na check kore niye, neyar agge jodi check korten tahole hoitoba ei time e apnaar haat e 1ta different mobo thakto and apni apnar new pc te log in kore amader chat er reply dite parten...

    really sad...

    joldi RMA koren bro..
       0

  7. #7
    Member
    • Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • GSkill Ripjaws 2x2 => 4gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB samsung F3 + 320GB WD + 160GB Hitachi
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Delux T6 :: Dragon
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 [Ultimate :: 64bit]
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 (because of my HDD) / 7.5 without HDD :P
      • Comment:
      • almost done with all the upgrades! ^_^
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps
    Rajmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    RMA te den...oke dosh diye labh nai...warranty ase...moen hoye na faulty sell korse apnake..
    when god created me, he was just showing off..!!!
       0

  8. #8
    Member
    • Rakin7's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Z77 Sabertooth
      • CPU:
      • Watercooled Intel Sandy Bridge Core i5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung F4 2TB and Crucial M4 128GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X 3GB GHz Edition flashed to R9 280X
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H 21.5 LED Full HD 1080p and Sony Bravia CX520 32
      • Sound Card:
      • ASUS Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohms
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Meka G1 Mechnical Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder 2013
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart M850
      • UPS:
      • Powerpac 1200VA backed up by Generator
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 x64 with Media Center
      • ISP:
      • Link3 2.5 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 325 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 325 KB/s
    Rakin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    RMA it, no point blaming him, Hes just upgrading.
    Also try diffrent RAMs.
       0

  9. #9
    Member
    • Gladiator''s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock z68 extreme4 gen3
      • CPU:
      • intel corei5 [email protected] 3.1Ghz with SC
      • RAM:
      • PQ 4gb ddr3 with1333Mhz including hs
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western digital 500gb blue cavier
      • Graphics Card:
      • sapphire hd 7770 1Gb ddr5
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG
      • Sound Card:
      • onboard Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • MICROLAB
      • Keyboard:
      • Lexma am 546
      • Mouse:
      • a4 tech kbs 720
      • Power Supply:
      • xfx 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite on
      • UPS:
      • Power tree
      • Operating System:
      • WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64bit
      • ISP:
      • wired"Techzone" and wireless GP isp
    Gladiator''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Bro the board is under warranty and surely you will get a replacement if there is any problem in the motherboard.I hope that everything will be solved tomorrow.
    Last edited by Gladiator'; January 12th, 2012 at 06:52.
       0 Mobile   

  10. #10
    Member
    • Rorschach's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B85 GAming
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair vengeance 2*4gb = 8gb Ddr3 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128Gb Crucial M4 SSD + 2TB Hitachi HDD + 2* 2TB Seagate HDD+2TB Seagate HDD+(4TB+3TB) Seagate HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX cooler
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia W670A 32inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster X fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic HTF600 + Creative 4:1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Ducky
      • Mouse:
      • V3
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Controller In PC via Receiver
      • Power Supply:
      • TT Toughpower XT 675W 80+Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Dvd-RW ; NZXT Sentry 2
      • USB Devices:
      • Thermaltek Armor
      • UPS:
      • Luminious 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64Bit
      • ISP:
      • BUCT 2Mbps real ip
      • Download Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Console:
      • 2
    Rorschach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_08 View Post
    bought a mobo [http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...ma-z68-d2h-b3] from izazul.haque on 7th january.

    wasnt able to check the mobo as he had already got his new mobo/pc assembled at multiplan that day.i didnt have cpu to test the thing,today gathered money and bought a i5 2500k from binary logic.installed the processor in the evening with the mobo,but sadly but the os wouldnt boot.

    *tried with two different hdds 500gb and a 250gb with xp sp3 and win7,
    *tried first with gskill ripjaws,and then with adata xpg and then with team elite ram,
    *tried with gigabyte 560ti,then gigabyte 8800gts,then without gpu,
    *all bios settings auto/stock

    er chey beshi kisu mone hoi bolar nai.i can get into bios,but cant start the os.ekhon ami apnader ekta question kortesi,do you think he sold me a faulty mobo?if not then what can be the issue?he didnt say that the mobo has any problem or not,but today he did post that he did have some issues with this mobo as well [he changed 3 mobos,u can see in the screenshot that he is saying that he did have problems].tagging a few people who might be able to put some light on this.im sorry if u think i shouldnt have tagged u,but this is quite serious,spent a lot of money behind this and i get the pc to start up!

    btw mr.izazul bought this mobo on 17th december 2011,he used it for 20 days and then sold it to me [on 7th jan],he bought the mobo from binary logic.called mr.izazul few hours ago and he said he'll go with us to binary logic [Arif69 will go along as well to help out things] tomorrow.

    lastly dont want this thread to go "in the wrong direction"...i just want my pc to be working alright,thats it.

    Bhaiya Bold marking kora kothata Apni Totally Bhul bolseen .... Ami Upgrade kore falsi , and oitar jonno apni check Korte paren nai , kothata Totally bhul .... Ami apnake Atleast 10-15bar Bolsi Mobo TA check kore nen , Ami apnake Amar bashai o eshe check kore niye jete bolsi ... And ami apnake ai offer tao Disilam je , apni jodi Mobo Assembling korte paren tahole amar bashai apni amar Mobo ta assembling kore diye jaiyen .... But apni Ki bolsilen ta ato taratari Bhule gasen , ta Shune Khub e Obak lagtese .... Apnar Mobo TA check korar jonno atleast 2 din shomoy chilo ..... JAi-din ami Mobo kinlam , oidin o kintu ami apnake bolsi je 12-1tar Dike Mobo Kinte jabo ... Kintu LAte kore Apni aschen , Ami naa ....!!! So plzz Dont blame mee ... Mobo Jodi Check na kore thaken , apni apnar Nijer Dosh e Check koren naaai ...!!!

    ---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajmi View Post
    RMA te den...oke dosh diye labh nai...warranty ase...moen hoye na faulty sell korse apnake..
    Bhaiya Kono kisu Mone howar to Question e Ashe naaa ... Ami unake Amar Running pc theke Mobo Khule dilaaam , Uni amake Dosh Dibe kaaano ...???

    ---------- Post added at 10:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

    @mr_08 http://banglagamer.com/showthread.php?22328-PC-restart .. apni ai thread ta poren .... Aita holo Apnar Mobo related BSOD er Problem ....!!! valo moto Poren ....!!!

    ---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

    Ai thread tar LAst Comments ta Porjonto Poiren ...!!

    ---------- Post added at 11:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

    " http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...or-Buying-Help " , '' http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...w-Pc-Buying%29 '' , "http://banglagamer.com/showthread.php?22714-Asrock-Z68-Ex4-Gen3-VS-Msi-Z68A-GD65-VS-Asrock-Z68-Ex3-Gen3" , "http://banglagamer.com/showthread.php?22556-Budget-Approximately-130K-140K" Ai thread Gula Khub e Monojog diye poren ...... Specially Bold marking korata ...!!!
       0

  11. #11
    Member
    • Badhon_raj's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • G1.Sniper B6 / B75 D3H
      • CPU:
      • i5 4460 / i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 / 3x4GB corsair XMS
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB Toshiba + 2TB WD Red / 1TB WD blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • HD 7770 GHz / R7 370
      • Display:
      • Philips 17'' 1440x900/ Samsung S22B300B
      • Sound Card:
      • on board / Asus Xonar DGX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic RP-HTF600 / Sony MH1c / Sony XB500
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech MK520 / K350
      • Mouse:
      • M510 / M570 + G400s
      • Controller:
      • Sony DualShock 4
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 500W / TT ToughPower 500w
      • Optical Drive:
      • DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Generic 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 / Win 10
      • ISP:
      • SB Internet
      • Download Speed:
      • 512
      • Upload Speed:
      • 512
    Badhon_raj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,139

    Default

    @izazul.haque bro calm down. O to apnake directly blame kore nai. Mobo niye first use er agei problem e porche jonne upset hoye porche. R ekhane to amra shobai motamuti jani baparta. Tai na.
       0 Mobile   

  12. #12
    Member
    • Rorschach's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B85 GAming
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair vengeance 2*4gb = 8gb Ddr3 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128Gb Crucial M4 SSD + 2TB Hitachi HDD + 2* 2TB Seagate HDD+2TB Seagate HDD+(4TB+3TB) Seagate HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX cooler
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia W670A 32inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound Blaster X fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic HTF600 + Creative 4:1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Ducky
      • Mouse:
      • V3
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Controller In PC via Receiver
      • Power Supply:
      • TT Toughpower XT 675W 80+Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Dvd-RW ; NZXT Sentry 2
      • USB Devices:
      • Thermaltek Armor
      • UPS:
      • Luminious 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64Bit
      • ISP:
      • BUCT 2Mbps real ip
      • Download Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 12.5MBPS
      • Console:
      • 2
    Rorschach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badhon_raj View Post
    @izazul.haque bro calm down. O to apnake directly blame kore nai. Mobo niye first use er agei problem e porche jonne upset hoye porche. R ekhane to amra shobai motamuti jani baparta. Tai na.

    bhaiya Calm e asi ...... "ekhon ami apnader ekta question kortesi,do you think he sold me a faulty mobo?" .. Ai kothata Dakhar por Mejajtai Kharap hoye gase .... Kalke rate uni amake Phn diye Onek Ulta-palta kotha bolse ... Then abar Post e likhse Amar jonno naki uni Product check korte pare naai ... ajob kotha-bartaa ...!!

    Sob cheye Obak lagse jokhon uni amake Question korlo "apni ato tarahura kore product ta sell korlen kano ..??"... Ami Ai forum e Amar Gigabyte er Mobo ta JAidin Kinsi Tar porer din thekei amar planning Chilo ATX board neya(BCZ onekei amake bolse M-ATX board e VRM kom , Crappy Mobo , Cooler thik moto Assemble nao hote pare .... Aro onek Reason chilo) .... BAngla-gamer Shop e Amar Gigabyte er mobo er Thread Gular age Ami oneker sathei ATX board niya kotha-barta bolsi ....Amar Thread " Budget 130K-140K " kintu Gigabyte er mobo tar thread Post korar ager Thread .... tarporeo Uni amke phn diye kivabe Bole je "Amar mobo naki Faulty Chilo , tai ami tarahura Kore Sell kore disi " .... Ami Mobo Change korbo , aita amar onekdiner Planning ....!!!
       0

  13. #13
    Member
    • Frank3nst3in's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P33
      • CPU:
      • AMD Athlon II X4 640
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB [Silicon Power+Transcend] DDR3-1333 CL9
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB F3, WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Hitachi 160GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ECS EliteGroup GTX 550Ti
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX229H 21.5
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic HTF600, SoundMagic E10
      • Keyboard:
      • CM Storm Devastator MS2K
      • Mouse:
      • CM Storm Devastator MB24
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake LitePower500 W0316RE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 64 KBps
    Frank3nst3in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Just RMA it,the only peaceful solution.

       0

  14. #14

    Default

    jai hok ja hoyeche ta hoye gese eita nniye kada chorachuri kore labh nai, emon ta toh nah je er kono solution nai,

    @izazul.haque bro was very much transparent about selling the mobo, infact from his statement he requested Mr08 bro to check the mobo but he didn't actually, so..from his side izazul haque bro is clean, there shouldn't be any more further acquisition against him.....

    @mr_08 bro i can understand ur feeling je having everything ready u just cant start ur pc, its really disgusting, but bro take it easy, and please be patient and send the board to rma, and infact in return u'll get another brand new mobo, so for that price u r getting a brand new mobo, i think its even better deal.....
       0

  15. #15
    Member
    • mr_08's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus B75M+ || Gigabyte G41m combo
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 2500k @3.3ghz cooled by the CM V6GT || Intel dual core e5500 @4ghz with TT V1AX cooler
      • RAM:
      • Gskill RIPJAWS X SERIES 4gbx2 @ 1600mhz || adata xpg 2x2gb @1333mhz 7-7-7-20
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung f3 500gb || wd 1tb , samsung 250gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 7970 OC 3GB w/ BOOST || Gigabyte 8800gts 512mb
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia KDL42W700B || Samsung P2350, Samsung T190
      • Sound Card:
      • integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius G500v || cosonic headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • cm devastator mb24 , a4tech x7 g800 , logitech k260|| a4tech x7 g500,a4tech KB 28g
      • Mouse:
      • cm devastator ms2k , a4tech x7 X710 || a4tech office mouse, logitech m210
      • Controller:
      • logitech g13,logitech rp2,xbox 360 wireless controller,generic usb x 3
      • Power Supply:
      • xfx pro series 650w || delux 450w
      • Optical Drive:
      • liteon 24x w/ LT || asus dvd rw
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16gb USB 3.0 || Transcend 16gb usb 2.0
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200va || Powerguard 650va
      • Operating System:
      • win7 ultimate sp1 || xp sp3
      • Comment:
      • alhamdulillah!duitai chole,kharap na :D
      • ISP:
      • Itbasebd || qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mb || 4 mb
      • Upload Speed:
      • 8mb || 2mb

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,041

    Default

    @izazul bro, i guess any rational guy would think the same way im thinking,isnt it so?tried all sorts of stuff,didnt work.and i didnt blame u directly,did i?im just taking the opinion of bg ppl thats it.ar 20days er beparta ami ichaa korei ullekh korsi so people might take it into consideration.anyways i hope je apne ja bolsen tai thik bhai,ALLAH jani kore oikhane jeyei dekhi pc chalu hoe gese ,see u today.



    Quote Originally Posted by musvi View Post
    jai hok ja hoyeche ta hoye gese eita nniye kada chorachuri kore labh nai, emon ta toh nah je er kono solution nai,

    @izazul.haque bro was very much transparent about selling the mobo, infact from his statement he requested Mr08 bro to check the mobo but he didn't actually, so..from his side izazul haque bro is clean, there shouldn't be any more further acquisition against him.....

    @mr_08 bro i can understand ur feeling je having everything ready u just cant start ur pc, its really disgusting, but bro take it easy, and please be patient and send the board to rma, and infact in return u'll get another brand new mobo, so for that price u r getting a brand new mobo, i think its even better deal.....
    hain check kore uchit chhilo,i was late,but he was also in some hurry that day and i also some work.lets hope the mobo comes from rma quickly,onek dokan e toh shathe shathei die dei,eikhaneo na dewar kono karon dekhtesi na.


    Quote Originally Posted by izazul.haque View Post
    Bhaiya Bold marking kora kothata Apni Totally Bhul bolseen .... Ami Upgrade kore falsi , and oitar jonno apni check Korte paren nai , kothata Totally bhul .... Ami apnake Atleast 10-15bar Bolsi Mobo TA check kore nen , Ami apnake Amar bashai o eshe check kore niye jete bolsi ... And ami apnake ai offer tao Disilam je , apni jodi Mobo Assembling korte paren tahole amar bashai apni amar Mobo ta assembling kore diye jaiyen .... But apni Ki bolsilen ta ato taratari Bhule gasen , ta Shune Khub e Obak lagtese .... Apnar Mobo TA check korar jonno atleast 2 din shomoy chilo ..... JAi-din ami Mobo kinlam , oidin o kintu ami apnake bolsi je 12-1tar Dike Mobo Kinte jabo ... Kintu LAte kore Apni aschen , Ami naa ....!!! So plzz Dont blame mee ... Mobo Jodi Check na kore thaken , apni apnar Nijer Dosh e Check koren naaai ...!!!





    Bhaiya Kono kisu Mone howar to Question e Ashe naaa ... Ami unake Amar Running pc theke Mobo Khule dilaaam , Uni amake Dosh Dibe kaaano ...???

    -

    @mr_08 http://banglagamer.com/showthread.php?22328-PC-restart .. apni ai thread ta poren .... Aita holo Apnar Mobo related BSOD er Problem ....!!! valo moto Poren ....!!!



    Ai thread tar LAst Comments ta Porjonto Poiren ...!!



    " http://banglagamer.com/showthread.ph...or-Buying-Help " , '' http://banglagamer.com/showthread.php?21821-Urgent-Help-(New-Pc-Buying) '' , "http://banglagamer.com/showthread.php?22714-Asrock-Z68-Ex4-Gen3-VS-Msi-Z68A-GD65-VS-Asrock-Z68-Ex3-Gen3" , "http://banglagamer.com/showthread.php?22556-Budget-Approximately-130K-140K" Ai thread Gula Khub e Monojog diye poren ...... Specially Bold marking korata ...!!!

    i totally agree with u bro,i was late,and thats why i couldnt check it.



    Quote Originally Posted by EviL AnGeL View Post
    RMA it, no point blaming him, Hes just upgrading.
    Also try diffrent RAMs.
    tried all sorts of rams on different slots:gskill,then adata xpg and then the team elite rams.
    ami chhoto amake marbenna.-_- shob _ buira_gamer_
       0

  16. #16
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,792

    Default

    Its great that you guys are rationally working this out. I was expecting total derailment and repeated cursing lol.
       0

  17. #17
    Member
    • @bhi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Samsung 30nm 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD10EZEX 1 TB + Seagate 120GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD7950 3GB WF3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20" LED BX-2035
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SoundBlaster Z
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K-120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech mx518
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wireless controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X-650 km3 80+ Gold
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~60
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~55
    @bhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On My Chair
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman View Post
    Its great that you guys are rationally working this out. I was expecting total derailment and repeated cursing lol.
    u fail sir, tumi ki thread close korte aschila as usual ??
       0

  18. #18
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abhi4168 View Post
    u fail sir, tumi ki thread close korte aschila as usual ??
    First time jokhon thread dekhsi, tokhon to sure chilam je 1 hour por ei close kora lagbe. Akhon Johnny English Reborn dekhe ashlam ar ai obostha, good day indeed
       0

  19. #19
    Global Moderator
    • Codex's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Sniper 2x8G (9-9-9-24 Kits)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 PRO 256G SSD, Geil 512G SSD, HDDs: 2TBx1, 1TBx1, 500Gx1, 165Gx1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280x (Dual-x edition)
      • Display:
      • Triple monitors: Samsung S24300B + Dell E2210 x2
      • Sound Card:
      • CEntrance DACport Slim
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598 / FLC 8s
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltek Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX Master w/ Razer Goliathus Mid.
      • Controller:
      • Don't have one
      • Power Supply:
      • Inwin 750 watts w/ 80+ Bronze Certification
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW24B3ST
      • USB Devices:
      • 2TB Seagate External USB 3.0 drive
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1.2KVA
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Over nine thousand!
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • AntBD + AmberIT Dual Homed
      • Download Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    7,983

    Default

    >7a

    Probably a ACHI/IDE compatibility issue. Did you reinstall the OS or are you trying to boot your old OS?

    If it's the latter, that takes a lot more than just swapping out parts and trying to boot.
       0

  20. #20
    Member
    • Rakin7's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Z77 Sabertooth
      • CPU:
      • Watercooled Intel Sandy Bridge Core i5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung F4 2TB and Crucial M4 128GB SSD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X 3GB GHz Edition flashed to R9 280X
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H 21.5 LED Full HD 1080p and Sony Bravia CX520 32
      • Sound Card:
      • ASUS Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohms
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Meka G1 Mechnical Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder 2013
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart M850
      • UPS:
      • Powerpac 1200VA backed up by Generator
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 x64 with Media Center
      • ISP:
      • Link3 2.5 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 325 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 325 KB/s
    Rakin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    ^agreed. Try a fresh format & set the SATA Controller Mode to AHCI. Then Try.
       0

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.33184 seconds with 14 queries.