Sony xperia SL factory reset.
I need to hard reset this phone as I for the pattern and security question. Whats the quickest way to do that?
1. Make sure, that your phone is off.
2. Press and hold Volume Up + Home key + Power button together.
3. When you see logo of your phone, then release holded buttons.
4. Now use Volume Down to go down, and Home key, or Power button to select.
5. Select option "wipe data / factory reset".
6. Next choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
7. After that select "reboot system now".
This won't work unless he has custom recovery installed.
Originally Posted by Asif_Z
There should be a repair option in pc utility software which kinda reset phones if detects any fault in Stock rom
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.15626 seconds with 13 queries.