User Tag List

Thread: port forwarding supported isp in mohammadpur

Exclamation port forwarding supported isp in mohammadpur

recently I've moved to mohammadpur . for 6 days been trying to forward some port but always got connection refused . today I just discovered that My isp doesn't support port forwarding . ( what a discovery, made My day )

so , guys will you be kind to provide Me some isp who support port forwarding ? any suggestion is appreciated .

Exclamation port forwarding supported isp in mohammadpur

recently I've moved to mohammadpur . for 6 days been trying to forward some port but always got connection refused . today I just discovered that My isp doesn't support port forwarding . ( what a discovery, made My day )

so , guys will you be kind to provide Me some isp who support port forwarding ? any suggestion is appreciated .

• Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞

Quote Originally Posted by logcras View Post

Ask them if they provide real IP connection. They'll charge more but that's to be expected. Many ISPs don't forward ports in shared IP connection but real IP has all the ports open.
    My probable next build: Qisan MagicForce 68 (Outemu switch) / Teamwolf Zhuque+ 87 TKL (Outemu) / Monoprice Select series full size (Outemu/Gateron) / Drevo Gramr 84 TKL (Outemu) • Logitech G102 Prodigy • Deepcool Dukase V3 / Thermaltake Versa U21 • Superlux HD 681 • Creative Sound Blaster E1 • LG 22MP68VQ • SteelSeries QcK • Generic executive chair • others TBA

djrock please don't bother me. You are in my ignore list so I don't have to see literal poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris Caesar View Post
    Ask them if they provide real IP connection. They'll charge more but that's to be expected. Many ISPs don't forward ports in shared IP connection but real IP has all the ports open.
    thank you for your quick reply . will you be more specific with some reliable isp vendors in mohammadpur ?
    Last edited by logcras; August 21st, 2016 at 19:03.

• Swapnil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z77
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz Turbo
      • RAM:
      • 16 (4x4) GB TwinMOS DDR3 1333MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 160GB Hitachi Deskstar 7K160, 1TB WD Caviar Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 550-TI
      • Display:
      • 20inch 900p LCD (Samsung SyncMaster P2050)
      • Sound Card:
      • ASUS Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH750DJ / JVC-HAS400B
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt eSPORTS Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic M12II-750 EVO
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW-24B3ST crossflashed to LiteON iHAS-524B
      • USB Devices:
      • Do pendrives count?
      • UPS:
      • PowerTree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Old, but works.
      • ISP:
      • Plusnet Inc.
      • Download Speed:
      • 875 kB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 875 kB/s

When you concluded "My isp doesn't support port forwarding . ( what a discovery, made My day )" did you actually talk to your ISP or just concluded that because your router's port forwarding is not working? What your ISP does while not giving you a real IP is, they use another router with NAT. If you want your port forward to succeed, then you'd have to forward same ports in their router as well. Talk to them, see if they can do it or even understand what you are talking about. That might save you the hassle of finding a new ISP.

Quote Originally Posted by Swapnil View Post
    When you concluded "My isp doesn't support port forwarding . ( what a discovery, made My day )" did you actually talk to your ISP or just concluded that because your router's port forwarding is not working? What your ISP does while not giving you a real IP is, they use another router with NAT. If you want your port forward to succeed, then you'd have to forward same ports in their router as well. Talk to them, see if they can do it or even understand what you are talking about. That might save you the hassle of finding a new ISP.

thank you swapnil for your time and concern .

I discovered by analyzing the connection they provided Me and then talked to 'em just to be sure ( didnt just conclude ) . they didn't give Me a static ip and yes it's coming from another router with nat , a mikrotik router with an external ip " 10.12.100.1 " I might add ( from My analyzation ) . I know that " same port-two router part" . talking to 'em didnt helped . that's the reason I'm asking for a new isp .

any more suggestion ?
    Last edited by logcras; August 22nd, 2016 at 03:22.

• Swapnil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z77
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 550-TI
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • ASUS Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt eSPORTS Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic M12II-750 EVO
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Do pendrives count?
      • UPS:
      • PowerTree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Old, but works.
      • ISP:
      • Plusnet Inc.
      • Download Speed:
      • 875 kB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 875 kB/s

thank you swapnil for your time and concern .

I discovered by analyzing the connection they provided Me and then talked to 'em just to be sure ( didnt just conclude ) . they didn't give Me a static ip and yes it's coming from another router with nat , a mikrotik router with an external ip " 10.12.100.1 " I might add ( from My analyzation ) . I know that " same port-two router part" . talking to 'em didnt helped . that's the reason I'm asking for a new isp .

any more suggestion ?
    Options:

1. Find a new ISP with Real IP. It doesn't have to be static IP, real dynamic IP would do too. But you might find it difficult to make them understand that dynamic IP can be real. So, if all fails, ask for a static IP.

2. Ask your current ISP to give you a real IP. If they don't know what real IP is, ask for static IP. If they can't provide that either, then I would have told you to ask them to forward ports, but I see that you've already tried that.

3. Get a VPN. Most Public VPN service would give you NAT again, so that won't be much helpful. You'd need a private VPN, and that would be neither cheap nor simple.

Note, Real IP's cost money to lease, so most small ISPs don't have extra to give you one, and bigger ISP's ask for extra charge. I think only BDCOM/Smile gives real IPs by default with their packages. But their service has some other problems so I don't want to recommend them.

Options:

1. Find a new ISP with Real IP. It doesn't have to be static IP, real dynamic IP would do too. But you might find it difficult to make them understand that dynamic IP can be real. So, if all fails, ask for a static IP.

2. Ask your current ISP to give you a real IP. If they don't know what real IP is, ask for static IP. If they can't provide that either, then I would have told you to ask them to forward ports, but I see that you've already tried that.

3. Get a VPN. Most Public VPN service would give you NAT again, so that won't be much helpful. You'd need a private VPN, and that would be neither cheap nor simple.

Note, Real IP's cost money to lease, so most small ISPs don't have extra to give you one, and bigger ISP's ask for extra charge. I think only BDCOM/Smile gives real IPs by default with their packages. But their service has some other problems so I don't want to recommend them.

thanks again. appreciate your suggestion .

tried all 3 of these . nobody knows dynamic can be used for forwarding . vpn is not an option. I aint gonna chop My credit card for vpn. finding new isp is what this post all about . that's what I'm asking for - need a new isp . but the isp I know doesn't have their connection in bash-bari. since I'v just moved here dont know any other isp.

so any isp vendor I should contact with ?

• Swapnil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z77
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 550-TI
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • ASUS Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt eSPORTS Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic M12II-750 EVO
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Do pendrives count?
      • UPS:
      • PowerTree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Old, but works.
      • ISP:
      • Plusnet Inc.
      • Download Speed:
      • 875 kB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 875 kB/s

thanks again. appreciate your suggestion .

tried all 3 of these . nobody knows dynamic can be used for forwarding . vpn is not an option. I aint gonna chop My credit card for vpn. finding new isp is what this post all about . that's what I'm asking for - need a new isp . but the isp I know doesn't have their connection in bash-bari. since I'v just moved here dont know any other isp.

so any isp vendor I should contact with ?
    If you really need real-ip/open ports, then contact BDCOM Smile. They have a wide coverage across most of BD, and last time I had their connection they had dynamic real IP on all of their packages.
    Last edited by Swapnil; August 23rd, 2016 at 03:30.

If you really need real-ip/opn ports, then contact BDCOM Smile. They have a wide coverage across most of BD, and last time I had their connection they had dynamic real IP on all of their packages.
    thank you for your time and support swapnil .

let Me know if I can be assist of anything . pm Me anytime you need .
    ( I may know one or two things bout - things. )
    Last edited by logcras; August 23rd, 2016 at 18:14.