I need to buy a graphics card within August. My budget is ~ 40K. My system supports
crossfire (ASUS B75). Will be upgrading from HD 7970 3GB AMD Ref. Monitor is
SONY FHD TV. My goal is to maintain 1080p 60fps at high/ultra detail.
My options are:
1. RX 480 4 GB crossfire (it may not be a good idea)
2. GTX 1070 (I m liking the new feature fast sync)
3. An OCed second hand 980ti (And better OC headroom)
4. Or just a GTX 980 (2nd hand) for ~ 25K, which may be enough for future games
5. 2nd hand 390X or Fury NonX (will be tough to get one)
6. Your preference
Option 4 nad 5 are for saving some bucks.
Need suggessions from those who are expert in this matter.
Thanks in advance.