User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Can't find QCk Mass mousepad

  1. #1

    Unhappy Can't find QCk Mass mousepad

    trying to buy QCk Mass mousepad but can't find any . Pc world rajshahi out of stock . :\ also tried bdstall .is there any other place i can look into ?
    Last edited by noor117; June 21st, 2016 at 00:46.

  2. #2

    Default

    Signup using the following referral link : https://backpackbang.com/r/1000029761
    Once you do, you will get 500tk, now check here : https://backpackbang.com/search#QcK%20gaming%20Mousepad

  3. #3
    Member
    • MusharratC's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA G65
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6300 w/ CM Hyper 212X
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1866MHz, 9-9-9-24-1T
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 Evo 250GB+WD Blue 1TB SATA3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Prachin JVC UX T1
      • Keyboard:
      • Havit something-something-don't-care
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech g403, Mionix Naos 7000, Bloody v3
      • Controller:
      • Almost ashol xb360c, Tepmara v2.1
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Dead Powertree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Insider Preview
      • Comment:
      • An ALMOST decent rig!
      • ISP:
      • Evergreen Online Ltd.
    MusharratC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noor117 View Post
    trying to buy QCk Mass mousepad but can't find any . Pc world rajshahi out of stock . :\ also tried bdstall .is there any other place i can look into ?
    Backpackbang. Might even be cheaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man View Post
    Signup using the following referral link : https://backpackbang.com/r/1000029761
    Once you do, you will get 500tk, now check here : https://backpackbang.com/search#QcK%20gaming%20Mousepad
    I see what u did there.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusharratC View Post
    Backpackbang. Might even be cheaper.



    I see what u did there.
    In my defense, others usually just provide the referral link, whereas I provided both the referral plus the item link

  5. #5

    Default

    thanks bro but how many days it will take to come ._.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noor117 View Post
    thanks bro but how many days it will take to come ._.
    around 16days i guess

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.18810 seconds with 13 queries.