User Tag List

Thread: What is the best isp in Rayer Bazar in terms of download speed and service?

Default What is the best isp in Rayer Bazar in terms of download speed and service?

Dear friends,

I live in Rayer Bazar using broadband internet from KBN Online - 5 mbps download speed @ Tk 1500 , youtube speed 10 mbps. The owner of KBN Online guaranteed me 640 KBps (=5 mbps) constant download speed 24 hr even though I am currently only getting 530-540 KBps download speed. I complained many times but did not work. I would have been happy if I at least got 90% of the promised speed in the package but to no avail.

I checked some local isp in my area about their current offers/packages. In my area there is Gungchil , dot internet , ifosource online , mazeda , hams and KBN online. I use internet mainly to download anime, movies and watch sports in 'live tv' - provided by the isp and seldom use youtube to watch and download documentaries.

I am planning to change my isp since I am not satisfied with the download speed and their service. Which aforementioned isp gives reliable download speed against their offers? I would be happy if I get minimum 90% of the original download speed in the package and reliable, uninterruptible and stable internet connection. I will be really grateful if any of you share your experiences who are using/have used the aforementioned isp and give suggestion which isp I should try next.

Thanks is advance.

Try AponIt they are good too and have real ip