User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Origin caussing Cracked Fifa 12/14 to Freeze ..

  1. #1

    Exclamation Origin caussing Cracked Fifa 12/14 to Freeze ..

    Since I bought Fifa 16, I had to install this EA Origin thing in my PC. Now I can't run Fifa 12 or 14, the game freezes on the first screen [The screen before the language select] as long as Origin is installed. The game starts without any delay if I uninstall Origin.

    So my question is, if anyone here got the same problem and is there any way to play cracked Fifa while keeping Origin installed? [I tried to disable Origin Overlay but didn't do anything good]. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Member
    • GalibTheGamer's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen R7 2700 @4.1GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 16GB 3400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.05GHz
      • Display:
      • Acer XB271HU
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative H7 Tournament Edition
      • Keyboard:
      • Tesoro Gram Spectrum
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G305
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One controller (Wireless)
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 850W
      • USB Devices:
      • Netgear A6210 Wi-Fi USB 3.0 Adaptor
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
      • ISP:
      • NBN 100Mbps
    GalibTheGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    562

    Default

    I don't think the issue is related with Origin. Many people including me play cracked fifa while having Origin installed and running :/. I also own original FIFA 16 by the way.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalibTheGamer View Post
    I don't think the issue is related with Origin. Many people including me play cracked fifa while having Origin installed and running :/. I also own original FIFA 16 by the way.
    Thanks for the Info.

    Are you using Windows 10? I'm using Windows 10 and recently, my background becomes black after I restart my PC [I'm assuming MS has detected my Windows as pirated, but it's not saying my key is non genuine in System settings]. So does that have anything to do with it? Even though it's just weird how uninstalling Origin makes the games run again.

    Edit: I see you are using Windows 7. Looks it it's Windows 10 bitching with me. Now I'm confused if I should buy Original Windows 10 as I don't know if it will solve the issue. Kinda sucks to have illegal windows though. Bought my PC from Computer source and they didn't have any original copies of Windows.

    - - - Updated - - -

    By the way, when I run Fifa 12- origin starts up automatically. Is that supposed to happen with cracked versions?
    Looks like I have to buy Cd key again, but Fifa 12 isn't available in Bdbox or origin.
    Last edited by Sami 1999; May 17th, 2016 at 13:44.

  4. #4
    Member
    • GalibTheGamer's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen R7 2700 @4.1GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 16GB 3400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.05GHz
      • Display:
      • Acer XB271HU
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative H7 Tournament Edition
      • Keyboard:
      • Tesoro Gram Spectrum
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G305
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One controller (Wireless)
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 850W
      • USB Devices:
      • Netgear A6210 Wi-Fi USB 3.0 Adaptor
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
      • ISP:
      • NBN 100Mbps
    GalibTheGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
    Thanks for the Info.

    Are you using Windows 10? I'm using Windows 10 and recently, my background becomes black after I restart my PC [I'm assuming MS has detected my Windows as pirated, but it's not saying my key is non genuine in System settings]. So does that have anything to do with it? Even though it's just weird how uninstalling Origin makes the games run again.

    Edit: I see you are using Windows 7. Looks it it's Windows 10 bitching with me. Now I'm confused if I should buy Original Windows 10 as I don't know if it will solve the issue. Kinda sucks to have illegal windows though. Bought my PC from Computer source and they didn't have any original copies of Windows.

    - - - Updated - - -

    By the way, when I run Fifa 12- origin starts up automatically. Is that supposed to happen with cracked versions?
    Looks like I have to buy Cd key again, but Fifa 12 isn't available in Bdbox or origin.
    Yes, I am still with the stable Win 7. Well, I don't play FIFA 12 anymore. So, can't test and say whether I will face similar prob. I say you better reinstall windows 10 and use kmspico properly to activate it :/

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalibTheGamer View Post
    Yes, I am still with the stable Win 7. Well, I don't play FIFA 12 anymore. So, can't test and say whether I will face similar prob. I say you better reinstall windows 10 and use kmspico properly to activate it :/
    I just checked my Windows 10 status and it seems like my pirated Windows 10 is still genuine. The black background seems to be a common bug and I was able to fix it by disabling background themes and re enabling it again in 'Ease of Acces Panel'.

    So I guess its Windows 10 biching with me. Origin just starts up right after I start Fifa 12/14 and freezes to first screen. I thought origin was not supposed to detect my game. Other EA titles like dead space 2 is working fine.

    Now I can live without Fifa 14. But Fifa 12 was one of the best in graphics and gameplay during Ps3 generation (Fifa 13 is similar but feels like scripting is too much and graphics marginally worse). I just bought Fifa 16 and still haven't downloaded it yet. What scares me is if the same crap happens with legitimate copy of my Fifa 16, I'll be damned then..

  6. #6

    Default

    The issue seems to be related with Windows 10 as far as I can figure.

    Not good.

    If any Windows 10 Origin users here, please let me know if it works on your Pc. Due to not having broadband connection yet (Pre test going now) I can't download Fifa 16 so I can't confirm if the problem exists in the legal copies.
    Last edited by Sami 1999; May 19th, 2016 at 19:14.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.17664 seconds with 13 queries.