User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Link3 4MB Gold package

  1. #1

    Default Link3 4MB Gold package

    Is there anyone using Link3 4MB Gold package? If yes, then could you please share your download and upload speed for a single file? Would be really appreciated. If you play games then also provide your online ping/latency. I need to make sure about something so I need these information from another Gold user.
    Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asif_Z View Post
    Well I am not a gold user but, 4Mbps = 512KB/s, so you'll have this as dl ul speed. But I'll say link3 is not a good option analyzing their user reviews.
    Thanks for your response. 100% agreed, I don't want to say anything regarding them cause there's nothing positive to say about them anyways. Too bad there aren't any good ISP besides them here at ctg. I've also joined the group you've mentioned on my other post but seems like they are just normal users. But they were mostly talking about some new ISP such as Doze and DDN,never heard of any and still have no clue cause their sites seems to be half broken and haven't provided any informations properly and that's enough to put an bad impression to any users seeking for good ISP. Still if there's anyone to suggest me about something then please do so. If I find an appropriate option then I'll ask admin to close this thread, untill please keep suggesting.

  3. #3
    Member
    • Swapnil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z77
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz Turbo
      • RAM:
      • 16 (4x4) GB TwinMOS DDR3 1333MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 160GB Hitachi Deskstar 7K160, 1TB WD Caviar Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 550-TI
      • Display:
      • 20inch 900p LCD (Samsung SyncMaster P2050)
      • Sound Card:
      • ASUS Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Shure SRH750DJ / JVC-HAS400B
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt eSPORTS Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic M12II-750 EVO
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW-24B3ST crossflashed to LiteON iHAS-524B
      • USB Devices:
      • Do pendrives count?
      • UPS:
      • PowerTree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Old, but works.
      • ISP:
      • Plusnet Inc.
      • Download Speed:
      • 875 kB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 875 kB/s
    Swapnil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chittagong
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Football View Post
    Thanks for your response. 100% agreed, I don't want to say anything regarding them cause there's nothing positive to say about them anyways. Too bad there aren't any good ISP besides them here at ctg. I've also joined the group you've mentioned on my other post but seems like they are just normal users. But they were mostly talking about some new ISP such as Doze and DDN,never heard of any and still have no clue cause their sites seems to be half broken and haven't provided any informations properly and that's enough to put an bad impression to any users seeking for good ISP. Still if there's anyone to suggest me about something then please do so. If I find an appropriate option then I'll ask admin to close this thread, untill please keep suggesting.
    Try contacting DDN at these numbers:
    Agrabad Branch : Mr. Kamrul, 01676308792Kotoali Branch : Md. Adil, 01613617440
    Chawkbazar Branch : Md. Adil, 01913617440
    Chandga R/A Branch : M.R. Kabir, 01853058444, Mr.Subrata Sarkar, 01867308181
    And about their service, I'm not sure yet. Everyone I've asked about ISP suggested me to get DDN. So I contacted them and will be changing to DDN from my BDCOM hopefully next month. Then I'd be able to give proper opinion about them.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asif_Z View Post
    Ddn and zero-one is good.
    Just checked into that group and found someone was downloading a file with insane speed using DDN 3MB connection, here's what he posted-

    If the gaming latency seems good then I might consider switching to DDN, no idea about Zero-one though. Thanks for your feedback.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Swapnil View Post
    Try contacting DDN at these numbers:


    And about their service, I'm not sure yet. Everyone I've asked about ISP suggested me to get DDN. So I contacted them and will be changing to DDN from my BDCOM hopefully next month. Then I'd be able to give proper opinion about them.
    Thanks for sharing these infos. I'll try to contact them soon. All I need is good and stable speed with good optimized latency for gaming. If DDN qualifies my expectations then I'll switch to them next month. If you get any information regarding gaming latency then please do share. Once again thanks for sharing.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asif_Z View Post
    ^ man that was local speed
    zero-one users have a secret group, if you want I can get you into that for getting reviews.
    Oh, I see. Alright, let me be into that group. I would like to check for Zero-one as well and need to confirm more about DDN. Thanks.

  6. #6
    Member
    • ochin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61
      • CPU:
      • intel core i3 2100 3.1ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2gb ddr3 1333mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • sapphire 7850 OC
      • Display:
      • philips 224el2sb 21.5"
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake smart 550w
      • ISP:
      • qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 124kpbs
      • Console:
      • 2

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Football View Post
    Is there anyone using Link3 4MB Gold package? If yes, then could you please share your download and upload speed for a single file? Would be really appreciated. If you play games then also provide your online ping/latency. I need to make sure about something so I need these information from another Gold user.
    Thanks.
    im currently using the 4mbps package(using link3 since 2012), the only reason im still with them is because of their uptime.and about download speed ill let you know as i barely get time to download stuff other than that i play LOL and COD. In sg servers latency is around 80ms but thats rare IDK what is wrong with them but usually it jumps to 120-140 and stays there, there was a time when i used to get 60ms

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ochin View Post
    im currently using the 4mbps package(using link3 since 2012), the only reason im still with them is because of their uptime.and about download speed ill let you know as i barely get time to download stuff other than that i play LOL and COD. In sg servers latency is around 80ms but thats rare IDK what is wrong with them but usually it jumps to 120-140 and stays there, there was a time when i used to get 60ms
    Using Link3 since 2013 and had good time with them at first honestly, but day by day I am feeling decrease on gaming performance but the speed was good. I was using 2.5MB silver and upgraded to 4MB this year and feeling same as 2.5MB speed from all over performance, dl,ul and browsing all. And their gaming ping has been messed up since 2014. I never play at SG servers though, but mostly at EU servers and pings are always 320-480ms but it was always 140-160ms on EU servers at the beginning. Contacted them thousand times but they can't even resolve it. All I need is good and stable connection with good gaming ping. I don't know if we'll ever find an decent ISP for these purposes in BD. Thanks for your info though. Please share more info if you find any.
    Last edited by Football; February 12th, 2016 at 19:50.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.19140 seconds with 13 queries.