Hackintosh+Gaming Build - Suggestions Needed.
1. Intel Core i5-6500
2. Gigabyte GA-H170M-D3H
3. Gigabyte GTX 950 2GB
4. G.skill (4GBx2=8GB) DDR4 RAM
5. Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD
6. NZXT Source 210 Chasis
7. WD 1TB HDD
8. Corsair 500CXV2 80 plus PSU
9. Acer H226HQL monitor (dem Bezels!)
10. ADATA 1TB portable HDD
11. Xbox Wireless Controller
Please also suggest reasonable priced and quality full HEADPHONE, SPEAKER (2:1), KEYBOARD+MOUSE, UPS, Webcam.
Thanks you all in advance.
Last edited by solidfoxhound; January 23rd, 2016 at 19:56.
- There is no DDR4 RAM @1600 Bus speed.
- With a GTX 950, I find it nigh impossible to call it a "gaming" build.
- Go for a Cooler Master V series PSU. Their new fully modular V series line gives 5yr replacement warranty and is seasonic made (at least according to johnnyguru website). You can get the http://binarylogic.com.bd/viewpage.php?id=470 V550watt.
- Forget about the portable HDD and get a better looking chassis.
1. I messed up with the ram bus speed.
Originally Posted by Obelix
2. You yourself using GTX 650Ti and find GTX 950 "nigh impossible" to call it a gaming capable GPU? strange bruh! :/
3. Ain't got time for Modular PSU.
4. Backup is important than Chasis Outlook.
Anyway, thanks for your insight.
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.17381 seconds with 13 queries.