User Tag List

Thread: 360 drive flashing prob!!

Default 360 drive flashing prob!!

SO,if i have a samsung or hitachi and flash my 360 slim with lt+2.0 can I play the new games and also lt+3.0 games??The problem is i have a phillips drive.Can I flash it with lt 2.0????If I wait till lt 3.0 comes out for slim and if i falsh then can then iplay new games???And for now if I replace the drive and buy samsung or hitachi and flash with lt 2.0 the cam i play the new est games????Or is the drive changing possible in gamesource??/How does it cost????PLaese reply.....Any suggestion???

---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Please reply guys i am very very very much confused............in big trouble............

well bro... amar xbox 360 slim 4 gb silo... and dvd drive replace korte BC te 8000 tk cheyesilo but confirmation dite pareni j shob game cholbe ki na.. so i sold that scrap and bought 2nd hand arcade 4m my friend. updated it to lt 2 and playing all latest games..

then you better update with lt 3 cause sainsrow3 abong notun jesob games astese sesob a ata lagbe.Ok i have phillips liteon if i wait to relese 3.o and flash with this then cani play all games??????Better wait or flash with lt 2.0?????

Quote Originally Posted by nahidtanim View Post
    well bro... amar xbox 360 slim 4 gb silo... and dvd drive replace korte BC te 8000 tk cheyesilo but confirmation dite pareni j shob game cholbe ki na.. so i sold that scrap and bought 2nd hand arcade 4m my friend. updated it to lt 2 and playing all latest games..
    And who bought tht scrap????how much did he gave you???