• Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Default My Life Is A Joke By Farhad "® SenSeiFAR™ ©" Ahmed

<o></o>
    This is my 1st official story, I wrote it in my class 7 final exam in English. Most of it is censored coz it was for teachers. Remember I was 13, so my grammar and other stuff may be weak, but yeah.

My Life is a Joke<o></o>
    By Farhad Ahmed

<o></o>
    Drop by drop it starts to rain in moments I realize its color is as red as bricks, no it’s darker. It was blood! My blood, mixed with my sweat & tears being sucked right out of me. My body was deflating. All I felt was agony. My soul now with the guilt smeared all over, the guilt of my own blood on my numb carcass. I tried to scream for help, but I forget the right words. What are words? I could not remember that. I tried to screech but not even the slightest sound came out. I was getting my mouth covered up with an organic tissue just like my cheeks are made of. Then I heard an ear exploding crack. It was my back, my ribcage & finally my limbs. My esophagus with just a snap popped off and was demolished. I should have been dead, but my heart was beating. Even though my heart was pumping blood and lungs were pumping air, they were not going to my body but to the surroundings. My soul was alive but I had no blood, air, vital organs or bones in the right places, I was a useless, lifeless carcass, with no purpose in life. My body was literally torn to pieces, I was physically & mentally dead but I was not dead.<o></o>

Now you think that was painful? You might say ‘hell yeah!’ but that was nothing compared to my whole life. Okay you do not believe me, then listen up.
    When my mom was pregnant with me she would smoke & take drugs all day. My “dad” well my biological father was a drunk who got my mother pregnant at a party, when she was 15, for $20. My legal “dad” cheats on my mom & beats her; he used to be my brother’s classmate. My sister is a ‘bookie’ in some dirty downtown. My brother gambles, smuggles & keeps going to rehab.<o></o> When I was 3 my brother put a quarter in my mouth & chocked me. It was stuck there for weeks before I swallowed it.

When I was 5, first day of school I took vodka mixed with rum to school.<o></o> When I was 12, my brother told me to give a package to my friend, who would later give it to his brother. One day my teacher confiscated it, and I was expelled from school, and went juvenile court, where I was sentenced to 6 years in jail.<o></o>

JAIL …OH!!! The place to be where your 12. If that was not bad enough all the guys picked on me, since I was the youngest.
    <o></o>
    6 years in ‘Juvi’ man that sucks. I should have been out playing, making friends, learning how to live my life better, not ruin it like my family. But now I spent most of my teenage life eating something that looks like dung, smells like farm, with people who were only getting their frustration, anger off on someone, who better than a kid, the youngest one they can find, cause we are suppose to be the weakest one.<o></o>

Now you think jail, it’s terrible, and a kid, that’s even worse. But NO! Jail was not so bad. It taught me how to defend myself against all the sinister, evil, controversial crap in life.
    <o></o>
    When I got out of the ‘slammer’ I headed for “home”. Sorry, I mean where I slept before the ‘slammer’.<o></o> When I got to the house I saw my “dad’ on my mother, NAKED! DAMN! What a homecoming! I got the hell out of there!<o></o>

5 minutes later I went back in. they were not nude, but they had the audacity to scream at me for barging in on them, when they were making love. I took out the worst word in my illiterate dictionary, the word I learned in jail. I left. I left that person, who did carry me in her. But never gave me any security.

I left that place. I headed out to the only person I knew apart from my “family”. He was the stupid idiot, which threw me ‘behind bars’.
    <o></o>
    I reached his place; it was in the most expensive place in the city. I knocked on his house. This beauty, wearing a sexy black dress, opened the door. For the first time in life my body reacted in a different way, my pants felt like it was too tight for me. I told her who is was & why I was here, she let me in. She told me that she was my friend’s wife. He came a few minutes later, looking like a rock star. I told him my whole story; he kept on telling me, that he is going to be with me. I was so thankful on his acts, that I became his ‘right-hand man’. From that day I became the number 1 ‘getaway driver’ for the gang.<o></o> For the next 6 years I became a great driver, starting out with my ‘Honda Civic’, then a hot ‘Toyota Supra’ and now after 6 years in this business I drive a “Ferrari Enzo’ the sexiest ‘ride’ I have ever seen. At 24 with all these gangsters wanting me to drive for them, I was ‘on top of the city’. In these 6 years my ‘sex life’ was great, but not my ‘love life’. I never found a girl perfect for me.<o></o>

One fine day, I got a job, a ‘getaway job’. My mission was to help two guys ‘getaway’ after robbing the 1<sup>st</sup> national bank. I told them I would a partner. So I called the guy who taught me the profession. He was the coolest ‘dude’ I knew. I owed my whole adult life to him.
    <o>

</o>
    The next day, it was ‘show time’. He brought his ‘Nissan Skyline’ & I with my ‘Ferrari Enzo’ would leave the stupid police to ‘kiss our asses’.<o></o> We arrived at the bank. 5 minutes later alarms go off. 2 robbers got in our cars. We ‘spurred off’! We went south on 32<sup>nd</sup>, cops! We turned to 34<sup>th</sup>, cops! Damn! Cops everywhere. Then I did something crazy, I tried to ‘play chicken’ with the ‘coppers’. I went north on 28<sup>th</sup>, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 140...... Swissssshhhh! My car hit 185mph. they ‘chickened out’. My car went by them, into the freeway. Both the ‘Enzo’ & ‘Skyline’ went back to the ‘crib’ safely. <o></o>

<o></o>When the robbers got out, I realized, they were not ‘dudes’, but ‘chix’. I instantly felt something weird. My stomach had butterflies, my body was sweating, I could not speak, and I was acting like a total loser. Her boss came out, handed us a bag each and told us, that we were lucky for him, because today he was getting the knot tied. I smiled at sexy robber, she winked back at me.<o></o>

I left that place wondering if she is ‘the one’. Or was I falling for another player? I just did not have any idea.
    <o></o>
    A few days later she came to my house, she was ‘broken in pieces’. She needed ‘comfort’. So I helped her out thinking, I might get her to fall in love with me.<o></o> For the next year we were in a relationship. She was ‘the one’, I thought. So I had decided on our anniversary ‘to pop the question’. <o></o> I took her out to the fanciest restaurant I know. She was as always the most beautiful thing I can think of. We had finished our food, and were having desert when she munched on something hard, my ring! She picked it up and got so excited, she kissed me. I was so happy at that moment. That was the greatest moment in my life.<o></o> For the next 5 years we were happily married, but with no kids. She had a career, and I had mine, so we decided no kids.<o></o><o></o>

One day after finishing a job, I met this gorgeous ‘babe’; she was the boss’ daughter. I suddenly remembered what my wife looked like 10 years ago. I felt an erection, but I ‘peed’ and fixed it. A few days later I saw her, my boss’ daughter. Aww! She was looking even more beautiful than last time. She saw me, winked, and came towards me. I didn’t know what took over me, but I took her to a motel.<o></o> At the motel she & I made hot, passionate love. She was the best I had in many years. After we were done she said that she had ‘fallen’ for me.<o></o> For the next few weeks I was like my old self again, fast talking, fast thinking & fast driving.<o></o> Everything was going well till one night one of her dad’s men followed her. That ‘son of a mom’ found her kissing me, he immediately called his boss. He grabbed her and spurred out, I ran after them but he got in his car and they were off. I got in my ‘Enzo’ and chased them to downtown. I tried to ram his car but he was good, no, not really he was driving a ‘Mustang’ so it was because of the car. I chased them to an ally near the junkyard.<o></o> I got out of my car, and just gazed at the sight. Cars, all types starting from Toyotas and ending till BMWs. Her father, my boss came out of one of the cars.<o></o> He came towards my car. He looked back and whistled. Suddenly all the drivers came out. My wife, girlfriend, mom, biological ‘father’, mom’s ‘husband’, brother, sister, friend & mentor. I was feeling like my heart was ripped out, shot with a torpedo and burned to ashes. They all explained how I was a subject for torture. I screamed in anger, it was so loud they all grabbed their ears. I saw an opening, so I took it. I got in my ‘Enzo’ and spurred off.<o></o> MY LIFE IS A JOKE. My own parents, family & friends used me. All my life loneliness is all I felt, love was all I ever wanted but people I thought loved me actually used me. I got angrier each second, and so did speed of my ‘Enzo’.<o></o>

My sister came with her Honda Civic, but I out drove her till she crashed.<o></o> Next came my ‘biological father’ with his Shelby Mustang GT, but his car was poor in handling and crashed at a tight corner.<o></o>

My ‘mother’s husband’ was the next one, his Mitsubishi Eclipse was close, but I took him to <st1><st1:address>42nd Street</st1:address></st1>, which was filled with traffic, he hit a car and crashed.<o></o> Mom was gaining on me. I could not out turn her Mazda RX-7, so I took her to 54th Street, which was a ‘drag track’. She was losing to me, so she used ‘N2O’; she went passed me & hit a huge building at the end of the turn.<o></o> The guy for who my life was ruined, my brother & his Pontiac GTO were on hot pursuit of me. I tried to out run him, I could not, so I tried to out drive him, I could not either, his 'GTO' was too good. I was pondering when it hit me. He can not drive on the highway. I reached exit 69, and entered the highway, then I overtook a few cars, and hit the brakes, suddenly it made a huge 'Pile Up', he crashed and I was gone.<o></o> The other person I went to jail for, my childhood friend, I was drifting off; when I realized that my friend countered the pile up. He was rapidly gaining on to me with the BMW M5 GTR. Now he was right next to me. I knew what he was going to do, so I hit the brakes, he tried to ram me, but he missed. It was like a cat & mouse game going on. I was thinking what to do when I remembered his weakness, he could not do sharp left turns, so I turned left at the next opening. I made it. But he hit he barricade.<o></o> The 'Bookie' that got me in this trap saw me and turned her car around. She was no match with her Toyota Supra. I drove towards the lake, she followed me. Once I was far, I knew she would use 'N2O'. She did and I did a 180° turn, and she drove down a lake, the Supra’s weight helped me here.<o></o>

Any father would want vengeance for his daughter’s death. He was so powerful & rich he had the illegal car, a Porsche FZR. He was chasing me and catching up to me. I tried a 'plie up', he evaded. I tried a 'rope a dope'
    he did not fall for it. Finally I did a 540° spin and stopped. It was time for 'chicken'. We both were 'burning gas * rubber'. With a shrieking skid we were off. 120. 140. 160. 180. 200mph. I was 'smoking'. He 'chickened out' and was crushed under a 18 wheeler truck.<o></o>
    ♪♪ring♪♪ring♪♪. I answered my phone; honey said the traitor, that I was married for 10 years was on the line. She called to distract me from seeing her, but I saw her car. But it was for sum reason had the car which my mentor used. I was pretty confused when I remembered that my mentor had a secret car which he did not use. So knowing the car very well, I challenged her to a drag race, and she agreed to it. It was from 12th boulevard till 32nd Anenue<st1></st1>. We were 'burning gas & rubber'. We started, her car was faster at first, but could not keep up at the end. She got pissed and called to taunt me, while doing this a drunk driver hit her car 'head on'.

9 down and 1 to go. I spotted my mentor, and he was driving his secret weapon. Damn! It was a F1, a McLaren F1. He challenged me to a circuit race, across the whole city, starting at the runway of the abandoned airstrip, till the seaport. We went to the 'airstrip' at around about 3am<st1:time minute="0" hour="3"></st1:time>. We got our engines warmed up. At the count of 10, he said. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1! With a roar we were off. He was faster in every way, but mine was better in handling. It was neck to neck. Past the airport, the highway, drag track. Downtown was different though he could not keep up, I had a huge lead. But uptown was again different, he caught up to me, and right next to me. Suddenly I could see the finish line, just 2 miles away. He decided to use 'N2O', his speed spurred on to 300mph. why should I be left behind so I used both of my cylinders of ‘N2O’. My ‘Enzo’ made a boom! My car hit 310mph. slowly I overtook him. The bridge was rising, since a ship was coming. I held on to my seat, and started to pray; I swallowed my fear of heights, and went for it. I hit the gas; my car went even faster now at 320mph. and his car at 310mph. We were zooming through the air. My car had more speed coming on here, so I was ahead at first but, then my car’s weight became my end. For the whole minute we were airborne I was excited but I did not realize what would happen when we landed. Wait. How would we land? That is when I realized what we were approaching, a gas station! Oh my god! Oh crap! And in a mere second, we hit the station. But nothing happened. I was relived, but then I saw a leak in the gas machines, a spill of gas came near my car. A driver who was smoking threw his cigarette out, and then the next was a big blurry boom. I do not know what happened next, because I was unconscious.<o></o> When I woke up it was my painful and gruesome death I explained earlier.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    All I could think of, after I found out everyone betrayed me was how I was played all my life, when I just wanted some love. No! Just close your eyes, a take a deep breath, say ‘Wossaa!’ and think about who you can really trust, who really loves you and of course who uses you for their diabolical schemes? Ask yourself if you are the princess in distress, prince charming, the dragon, evil knight or the king?<o></o>
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

Default Re: My Life Is A Joke By Farhad "® SenSeiFAR™ ©" Ahmed

Is it just me or Sensei getting weirder every single day?
    Its AIM. Not GG AIM, GG_AIM or GG.

Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17&quot;+22&quot;+22&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio &lt;internal&gt;
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

if he actually wrote this when in class 7, he was already weird.
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

Hm the story's actually good...but i find it hard 2 beleive tht he wrote it in class 7...i mean...oi class e manush stuffz like "I saw my “dad’ on my mother" ... "I ‘peed’ and fixed it" ei typer jinish lekhey?? Nd did u actually show this 2 ur teacher ???!!!!

• _Nviable's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P33
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenon II X6 1090T
      • RAM:
      • 2X2GB DDR3 ADATA Gaming Series
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB HITACHI
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX550Ti
      • Display:
      • 17&quot; SyncMaster 793DF
      • Sound Card:
      • USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech In-ears
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech G500
      • Mouse:
      • Razer DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G13
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair VS450
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • A4tech Webcam
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 (win)
      • Comment:
      • That saxxy thanng
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • Console:

Yeah dude? u actually showed it to ur teacher? wat did she/he say?
    envy is one of the great sins... but can u resist?
    : evolution gaming : all random clan :

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • AMD Turion II Dual Core
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon 4200 graphics with shared memory
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • SteelSeries Siberia USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • SteelSeries Siberia In Ear / Razer Moray+
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad 2 (x2)
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

I was into Eminem, and other ¤¤¤¤ back then, used to listen to rap music.

Most terms used there are used by them. Like Bookie, means hooker in Australia. LOL! And alot more ¤¤¤¤. =P. I still have the original. You can read it. =D
    Australian-I feel for ya bro gaming on a piece of crap you should be twice as good at any game you play. Thats really really a scary thought. Part of me does not want you to get a new rig.

• _Nviable's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 760GM-P33
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenon II X6 1090T
      • RAM:
      • 2X2GB DDR3 ADATA Gaming Series
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB HITACHI
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX550Ti
      • Display:
      • 17&quot; SyncMaster 793DF
      • Sound Card:
      • USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech In-ears
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech G500
      • Mouse:
      • Razer DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G13
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair VS450
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • A4tech Webcam
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 (win)
      • Comment:
      • That saxxy thanng
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • Console:

k man, will do... nd hav to know what ur teacher said tho...
    envy is one of the great sins... but can u resist?
    : evolution gaming : all random clan :

• Coming back to life's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • hoga bite 945 series
      • CPU:
      • dual whore 2.4 ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2gb double dildo rape2 800
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 gb cumsung + 1ToplessBitch cumsung F3 hard dicks
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Gaydeon HotDud 4850
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • built in realtek bullshit
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • ho-sonic generic bullshit + microbal 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • gay4tech baltimedia 101/102 key
      • Mouse:
      • razer deathbladder + goa-e laththas dhontrol edition
      • Controller:
      • 1 'joystick' and 2 'analog' controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • hoga bite 550 per night
      • Optical Drive:
      • is that a flash drive? &gt;_&gt; kichhu bujhina. got an 8gb intenso
      • USB Devices:
      • prostitutelink webcam
      • UPS:
      • United Pussy Service? yes please.
      • Operating System:
      • windows shaven
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • benchmark-er maere chacha
      • Comment:
      • bal chhire ati badho
      • ISP:
      • Kink 3
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

this thread is a joke by Jish ' ^_^ ' B .

Sensei [email protected] he's in love with creator. he often has ***** with creator, DmC and samy420.

end of story. I wrote this when I was about to start my uni life.
    This is the sexiest signature in the world.

This time, it's a strong contender to be literally that.

• TE.Terminator's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte p45 ud3p
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • CORSAIR XMS2 DHX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Memory
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • ASUS MS Series MS228H Black 21.5inch 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Edition and Steelseries USB 7.1 Soundcard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative GigaWorks G550W 310 W 5.1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Genius KB-G235 gaming keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Xai Laser Gaming Mouse, Razer DeathAdder 1800 DPI
      • Controller:
      • Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2
      • Power Supply:
      • ADATA 750W HM Series Power Supply
      • Optical Drive:
      • UPS:
      • 1200 VA Brand jani na :P
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64 BIT Operating System
      • Comment:
      • Mouse Pad er kono Field Nai!!! I Use SS QCK Mass
      • ISP:
      • Smile Silver Package
      • Download Speed:
      • 32 KBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 32 KBPS

Lolz. Funny main. Good story farhad.

VIP Member
    • darkcrunk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • ~10TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HD 6570
      • Display:
      • Acer21 , Samsung 24
      • Sound Card:
      • Apollo UAD 2
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech
      • Mouse:
      • 2x
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 775W
      • Operating System:
      • Win7
      • Comment:
      • :Works
      • ISP:
      • Smile/BDCOM/Link3/Telnet
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by borlovesbou View Post
    this thread is a joke by Jish ' ^_^ ' B .

Sensei [email protected] he's in love with creator. he often has orgies with creator, DmC and samy420.

whatttt theeeeeeeeeeee hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahha

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

NOT Zulkar! That was too much! Please! Eto boro insult ken! Jish! :'(.

My English teacher, liked it, and she said, it was entertaining.

My History teacher loved it, but said it has too much gore and sex.

Most of them said, too much sex and gore. =S

• 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GM965-DS2 | Gigabyte P55A-UD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel E6600 2.4GHz | Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS2 4x1GB DDR2 @ 4-4-4-12 | OCZ XMP Edition 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Cavier Black 1TB+Samsung 160GB+Maxtor 80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX 8800GS | Sapphire HD5850
      • Display:
      • Samsung T200 20inch Widescreen LCD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative M2600
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Easy Deluxe
      • Mouse:
      • Microsoft IntelliExplorer 3.0
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 420W | Fortrex 600W
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVDRW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Comment:
      • its 3years old :( | just bought this one :D
      • ISP:
      • Smile

some teachers
    Sylhet e 'net' nai!!!

SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&amp;t]
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

LOL! Now you guys know a lil, why I got expelled. =P

• Coming back to life's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • hoga bite 945 series
      • CPU:
      • dual whore 2.4 ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2gb double dildo rape2 800
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 gb cumsung + 1ToplessBitch cumsung F3 hard dicks
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Gaydeon HotDud 4850
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • built in realtek bullshit
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • ho-sonic generic bullshit + microbal 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • gay4tech baltimedia 101/102 key
      • Mouse:
      • razer deathbladder + goa-e laththas dhontrol edition
      • Controller:
      • 1 'joystick' and 2 'analog' controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • hoga bite 550 per night
      • Optical Drive:
      • is that a flash drive? &gt;_&gt; kichhu bujhina. got an 8gb intenso
      • USB Devices:
      • prostitutelink webcam
      • UPS:
      • United Pussy Service? yes please.
      • Operating System:
      • windows shaven
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • benchmark-er maere chacha
      • Comment:
      • bal chhire ati badho
      • ISP:
      • Kink 3
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

([email protected])sex,lies and videogames. that pretty much sums up sensei's life. oh wait, I forgot creator .

nice read btw... use that creativity for something productive and you'll have a good start in no time.

i'm not talking about using it on your 'recreational activities' with creator.
    This is the sexiest signature in the world.

This time, it's a strong contender to be literally that.

• xK::CREATOR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte ga-g31m-s2l
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 duo E7200, 2.5 ghz of clockspeed, 3mb of L2 cache, 1033 mhz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2 gb trancend, 800 mhz bus | Baraite chai, shamortho nai.
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung 160 gb sata
      • Graphics Card:
      • xfx 8500 GT
      • Display:
      • 17&quot; dell e178wf lcd &lt;--- if it were a ladeh, she would have definitely been my wife.
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic.
      • Keyboard:
      • Naah, i am more into guitars..
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Salmosa
      • Controller:
      • None.
      • Power Supply:
      • Delux 450 watt | power tree UPS | Rahim afrooz IPS | Italian power substation
      • Optical Drive:
      • Fibre optic er naam shunsi.. optical drive kya cheese hain ?? :S
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Naah, i'd rather preffer sitting on chairs.
      • Comment:
      • Shobai to shukhi hote chaye.. tobu keu shukhi hoy, keu hoyna.. :'(
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 40~
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40~

Quote Originally Posted by borlovesbou View Post
    ([email protected])sex,lies and videogames. that pretty much sums up sensei's life. oh wait, I forgot creator .

nice read btw... use that creativity for something productive and you'll have a good start in no time.

i'm not talking about using it on your 'recreational activities' with creator.
    What's wrong with you jishnu? nijer khub iccha na gay sex korar? gay fantasy ase na? raiter bela shopno dekho bashar sir er loge sex kortaso? :mad:

bujhlam moja korteso but enough is enough. ga ghin ghin kore tomer eishob third class joke er continuous repeatation dekhe..

VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus &amp; LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

hey guys...plz...
    dont insult other members when they dont like it...

i really dont want to moderate Miscellaneous Threads...

CHILL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17&quot;+22&quot;+22&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio &lt;internal&gt;
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
    closed.
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.