User Tag List

Thread: MW3 on Steam

Default MW3 on Steam

Hello fellow gamers, hmm it sounded like it rhymed...anyways..i have been gone for a while and now i am back again...been playing MW3 online on Steam. Was curious if other BD gamers are playing. If you are then please let us know. Join us or let us join you. MW3 Multiplayer is mind blowing..lets share the experience.

• ochin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61
      • CPU:
      • intel core i3 2100 3.1ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2gb ddr3 1333mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • sapphire 7850 OC
      • Display:
      • philips 224el2sb 21.5"
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake smart 550w
      • ISP:
      • qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 124kpbs
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Hello fellow gamers, hmm it sounded like it rhymed...anyways..i have been gone for a while and now i am back again...been playing MW3 online on Steam. Was curious if other BD gamers are playing. If you are then please let us know. Join us or let us join you. MW3 Multiplayer is mind blowing..lets share the experience.
    where did u buy the original game from???

Quote Originally Posted by ochin View Post
    where did u buy the original game from???
    Ok..the copy i am using right now is borrowed from a friend of mine who got it from Dubai...the one i am getting soon is coming from UK..I advice if you have anyone in Dubai , you buy it from there..cuz its much more cheaper than UK. Better If you can buy from Steam online...that my friend would be way more money saving...but you need a fast internet to download the whole 14 BG. Will take you 2 to 3 days on 1 Mega Bit line. I believe the waiting will be worth it. Once you download it...keep a backup of the whole steam folder...tho steam will keep a record of your registration and let you download again(No limitation except you have to use the same CDKey which will be kept as a record with your profile). Saying that..i freaken wish i had a International credit card that let my buy online. If you have any question..feel free to ask.

• ochin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61
      • CPU:
      • intel core i3 2100 3.1ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2gb ddr3 1333mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • sapphire 7850 OC
      • Display:
      • philips 224el2sb 21.5"
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake smart 550w
      • ISP:
      • qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 124kpbs
      • Console:

Ok..the copy i am using right now is borrowed from a friend of mine who got it from Dubai...the one i am getting soon is coming from UK..I advice if you have anyone in Dubai , you buy it from there..cuz its much more cheaper than UK. Better If you can buy from Steam online...that my friend would be way more money saving...but you need a fast internet to download the whole 14 BG. Will take you 2 to 3 days on 1 Mega Bit line. I believe the waiting will be worth it. Once you download it...keep a backup of the whole steam folder...tho steam will keep a record of your registration and let you download again(No limitation except you have to use the same CDKey which will be kept as a record with your profile). Saying that..i freaken wish i had a International credit card that let my buy online. If you have any question..feel free to ask.
    amar bro uk thake so o jodi steam theke kene taile ki ami bd te steam theke dwnld kore oi key ta die khelte parbo????

• Scott Pilgrim's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Doesn't run Evil Within.
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
    Under the rainbow, over the hill. Where nobody dies, but nobody lives.

amar bro uk thake so o jodi steam theke kene taile ki ami bd te steam theke dwnld kore oi key ta die khelte parbo????
    Yes, steam is supposed to work on everywhere in the world.

Your bro can buy the Key and give it to you by E-mail...when you will downloading it from Bangladesh through steam site...Steam will ask for the CD-Key and you will have to provide it....only then Steam will allow you to download.......it does not matter which country you are at. For example Steam knows my profile and the cdkey i used for Mw3...its has linked the cdkey with my profile.....the benefit of this system is....you dont have to give the cdkey nextime you download...... it will include it from your profile automatically. I guess loasing your cdkey is not a problem anymore...just don't lose your profile LOL .

Your bro can buy the Key and give it to you by E-mail...when you will downloading it from Bangladesh through steam site...Steam will ask for the CD-Key and you will have to provide it....only then Steam will allow you to download.......it does not matter which country you are at. For example Steam knows my profile and the cdkey i used for Mw3...its has linked the cdkey with my profile.....the benefit of this system is....you dont have to give the cdkey nextime you download...... it will include it from your profile automatically. I guess loasing your cdkey is not a problem anymore...just don't lose your profile LOL .
    BRO wht internet connection u r using??..how much speed do i need nd...what is ur ISP name is....

Quote Originally Posted by coolbapin View Post
    BRO wht internet connection u r using??..how much speed do i need nd...what is ur ISP name is....
    Maybe a little late in my reply but i was using BTCL "BCube 1000" quite decent..."was" again........i need to used a 2MB connection or higher...don't like getting killed because of my lags. Funny how i hear they give dedicated connections for schools not not use who are commercial users. Corruption is everywhere i guess. anyways 2MB would be enough for you to play MW3 online. If i am missing anything let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coolbapin View Post
    Maybe a little late in my reply but i was using BTCL "BCube 1000" quite decent..."was" again........i need to used a 2MB connection or higher...don't like getting killed because of my lags. Funny how i hear they give dedicated connections for schools not not use who are commercial users. Corruption is everywhere i guess. anyways 2MB would be enough for you to play MW3 online. If i am missing anything let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else playing Modern Warfare 3 online ?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else playing Modern Warfare 3 online ?

• sakibchy's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P55D -Deluxe
      • CPU:
      • INTEL CORE i7 - 870 @ 4.00ghz
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB CORSAIR XMS 1600mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB samsung , 7200rpm ,32m buffer
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia GTX 580
      • Display:
      • Dell ultrasharp 2410 , 24" ips display with 1920 X 1200 resolution
      • Sound Card:
      • Inbuilt 7.1
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • creative 6:1 inspire 6600
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 tech multimedia ( cheap actually )
      • Mouse:
      • Gigabyte M6900 laser @ 2000dpi
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair VX 550 (+12 @ 41 amp)
      • Optical Drive:
      • Benq 24x dvdrw
      • Operating System:
      • WIN 7
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Win index score, cpu 7.7 , ram 7.6 , GPU 7.9 , HDD 5.9
      • Comment:
      • All those things are put together in my TT ARMOR A60 casing
      • ISP:
      • qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128 k
      • Upload Speed:

Add me on steam ' sakibchy1'
    I have been playing mw3 for more than 8 months yet haven't seen any bd cod mw3 player

Cool! I added you sakibchy. I had this game for quite a while now. Been playing Coop with a friend mostly. Recently started MP to find out that I lag heavily. I'm also using the BCube service. 1mbps speed but 200-400ms lag! :S Anybody else playing MW3 on Steam?